Examples of feminist double standards

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Winston
Site Admin

Examples of feminist double standards

Post by Winston »

Here's a simple obvious proof that feminism is unfair and has double standards, indisputable proof.

If a man says in any public situation in the US, "Men are smarter than women", he would automatically be labeled as a sexist and chauvinist pig, and lose respect among the crowd. And if it was a professional setting, he could lose his job of course.

But if he said publicly "Women are smarter than men", the men would passively tolerate it while the women would smirk and grin and think "It's nice that he pays us the proper respect, if only more men would too" and thus the statement would be accepted.

If that's not a double standard, then I don't know what is. There are many such examples that depict the unfairness of feminism of course, but this is just one of the simplest and most obvious ones.

How do American adult women, the ones who are intelligent and educated, not see the unfairness in that? I wonder.

Besides, it's not true. Women's IQ hover in the mediocre range, while men's IQ range from extreme low to extreme high. Almost all geniuses are men. So the statement that women are smarter is inaccurate and baseless. It's a political statement, not a scientific one. Women cannot program computers well, or build ships and buildings well.
Last edited by Winston on September 26th, 2014, 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TheLilAbs
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLilAbs »

these are double standards
its okay for women to be racist
but its not okay for men to be racist
its okay for women to hit men
but its not okay for men to hit women
its okay for women to be greedy
but its not okay for men to be greedy
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Example of feminist double standards

Post by jamesbond »

Good video regarding some of the feminists double standards.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsGZtielHj0[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Examples of feminist double standards

Post by Winston »

One of the most consistent double standards I see in America is that the media keeps telling men that they must "respect women", which basically means they have to obey them and let them win every argument and disagreement. However, they NEVER tell women that they need to "respect men" as well. So that tells women that they don't need to respect men at all?! WTF?! That's stupid and plain WRONG and IMMORAL, besides being a double standard. That's why you should flip off the US media with your middle finger. It fully deserves it.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

Here are some others:

- military physical fitness minimum standards substantially different for women

- typically feminine abilities (social skills, verbal skills) championed, logic and hard sciences soft-pedaled

- women may get special scholarships or preferential treatment in STEM-C majors/occupations to tilt gender balance, no corresponding preferential treatment for men in pink-collar programs or occupations

- serious sentencing disparities in the justice system

- women receive preferential treatment in custody cases, despite that "men and women are the same"

- men shoulder a sizable burden being expected to sort through numerous time-wasting women before maybe finding one who is serious, no feminist advocates leveling the playing field here. Can amount to hundreds of hours of lost time per year, plus unspoken frustration.

- Alimony laws favored women at the time they were created. Now that the income disparity is shrinking (and reversed with many couples) there is a push beginning to end alimony (unsurprisingly, often advocated by high-earning professional women).

- Allegations of systemic sexism and patriarchy given full faith and credit by media, MRA complaints are so muted that most ordinary people are nearly unaware of them.

- Public schools staffed largely by female teachers. HUGE disparity during formative, younger years, weaker disparity by high school. So during these years, the boys spend the bulk of their instruction time in a setting where the power structure doesn't understand their drives/needs.

- HR departments at work are staffed almost exclusively by women. Result is that rules are enforced and/or made from woman's perspective. Women in many cases control the hiring/firing process. Remember that supposed wage gap? Remember this next time it's brought up.

- 70% of advertising is targeted to women. Why? They spend the bulk of household income, despite typically earning less.

Surely there's more than this. . .
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

Oh yes here's more:

- Media depictions of men as bumbling fools, psychopaths, dopey clowns. Generally much more unfavorable. If such a disparity occurred between an ethnic minority and whites, you'd hear about it every week in the news.

- Lots of talk about "body shaming" and "slut shaming" but none about "status shaming," "wardrobe shaming," "ride shaming."

- Good mothering widely credited, good fathering more likely to be marginalized or ignored

- War on masculinity is a war on the essence of what a man is at the core

- "research" on sexism, patriarchy, etc. is completely one-sided - unfavorable evidence is suppressed.

- feminists generally expect male help in an emergency (flat tire, random violent attack, natural disaster); men expected to be self-sufficient

- female adultery often blamed on husband; male adulterer is a scumbag (unless he is a high-level progressive politician/actor)
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

- emotional incontinence excused and defended

- emotional infidelity considered a right (again, this skews toward women)

- female invasion of male spaces (various occupations, fraternities private clubs, even private gatherings with friends), female spaces protected

- female promiscuity/infidelity widely championed in womens/progressive media (XoJane, HuffPo, Vox, etc.)

- men blamed for higher genetic tendency toward violence or psychopathy, without noting the well established link between single motherhood and violence/psychopathy. Most divorces initiated by the woman.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

- Women's health disproportionately emphasized. Ever heard of a prostate cancer fundraising drive? Most people are oblivious to male-cancer stats. Data on female cancer is widely reported.

- 4.7 year life expectancy discrepancy within the US (women 81.6 years, men 76.9), yet no outcry of inequality.
Styrman
Freshman Poster

Post by Styrman »

Here is a picture I shared on Facebook, summarizing it to the point.

The point is: Feminists claim they are victims, though in reality they are just lazy b*****s unwilling to work or do anything for that matter, to improve their quality of life. They then blame everything either on men, or the society in general.

If that does not work, then they just piss themselves:

Fortunately for us, men, there are still plenty of feminine and self respecting women out there. Besides, I never liked landwhales anyway. :)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Styrman wrote:The point is: Feminists claim they are victims, though in reality they are just lazy b*****s unwilling to work or do anything for that matter, to improve their quality of life. They then blame everything either on men, or the society in general.

Fortunately for us, men, there are still plenty of feminine and self respecting women out there. Besides, I never liked landwhales anyway. :)
Feminists do tend to blame men for all their problems. Have you noticed feminists tend to be either fat or extremely unattractive?

Thank God there are women out there (in foreign countries) who are not feminists and who are loving and kind. I never liked land whales either! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Styrman
Freshman Poster

Post by Styrman »

Yes... the less liberalism has gotten hold of a country, the higher is the likelyhood of one finding normal and desirable women... and normal and reasonable men to fight this menace, for that matter.

But in a way I understand them. If no man with half a brain cell finds them attractive, then they need to find ways to express their frustration. One of them being the destruction of civilizations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

I lived in (close to) L.A, Ca when I was younger. Back then (1997-98) the states were a reasonably nice place to be. Today I see more and more Americans escaping. True, things might improve when normalcy, i.e Trump gets in charge... but the damage is done.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

There was a proposal here to equalize annuity rates between men and women. Men pay less because women live longer. An entire article in the paper arguing that this was unfair, it even mentioned and glossed over the longevity issue. They did it in Sweden I think. Bad enough we pay the same rates for government CPP pensions and workplace pensions while collecting less.

Slutshaming.
"I can go around half naked but if you do it's harassment.
"I can f**k as much as I want and talk about it, don't you dare slutshame me but if you express any sexual interest you are a disgusting dirty pig."

wanderlust wrote:- Women's health disproportionately emphasized. Ever heard of a prostate cancer fundraising drive? Most people are oblivious to male-cancer stats. Data on female cancer is widely reported.

- 4.7 year life expectancy discrepancy within the US (women 81.6 years, men 76.9), yet no outcry of inequality.
That is because the medical system oppresses women. I'd love to get me some of that oppression.

To be fair there are prostate cancer funding drives. However the amounts they raise is tiny compared to breast cancer.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Example of feminist double standards

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:Good video regarding some of the feminists double standards.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsGZtielHj0[/youtube]
Jamesbond, great video!!! That woman looked ridiculous with that dyed hair which was cut too short!!!