Why Some Black Women Aren’t Happy With The #PassportBros Movement

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Why Some Black Women Aren’t Happy With The #PassportBros Movement

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

publicduende wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 10:49 pm
Kalinago wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 11:34 am
Right they already ruined our chances at finding a wholesome woman here now they want to ruin overseas for nonblack men,sometimes I think the simian male is some kind of robot programmed by a evil demiurge lol

I will always support black feminism against the black man.they need to know they're genetically ordained place.

Seriously all nonblack men need to unite against black media and prestige from the big nose beady eyes incel mastah.

Call them out!why you Jewish men have a sexual fetish for black men?why black men being six percent of the population even lower for young men have all the places in media?why you Jewish men leave out other MALE minorities in your media?why if you do have a token he's unattractive or a beta portrayal?

Also we must make it clear it is bestiality to be attracted to simians.

We have to make this popular discourse like how the blackpill spread.

Why 'based'wns don't expose this social engineering is beyond me.it seems most have their heads in the sand or are cowards.
First of all, I don't agree with and I don't support your racist remarks. The average black man puts a different set of qualities on the table, compared to the average Caucasian male, or the average Jewish male. Yet, statistical averages are not ground to affirm that black people are "simian" and make for inherently inferior partners.

In your blinding racism, you probably overlook the root cause of this ongoing rivalry between whiteys and blacks. If you really need to blame the Zionist media, then can you at least recognise a clear "divide and conquer" agenda? Who made R&B music and other symbols of black ghetto culture more and more popular? Who is replacing every single fictional character in classical literature, from 007 to The Little Mermaid, with an afro-American looking one? Who is constantly glorifying black men as the epitome of social perfection while white men are, at best, something you should be laughing about?
You fail to realize that both black and whites are to blame for the divide and conquer shit. Black men take advantage of the situation, it's not like they are telling white people that them glorifying them is wrong and that they shouldn't be doing it. Instead they exploit them the same way jews have been exploiting black people. And what qualities do these black men bring to the table exactly? The vast majority of them are shitty fathers, half of the black men in the U.S. are violent low lifes. A few of the decent ones are mostly religious and serious about it. Aside from that 75% of blacks have no fathers and if black men are allowed to be racist assholes toward black women. Who are you to say people aren't allowed to be negative toward the men themselves?

Until they contribute more to making their societies better vs running off to white women for acceptance they aint shit in my eyes and I'm black myself but I'm no Uncle tom either since I slam whites for a lot of things as well. I still could care less what someone who isn't black has to say about black males. You obviously aren't one yourself, nor do you have any experience living in our communities around hordes of them either. I find it funny how non-blacks are always the first ones to bring up "racist" remarks like it's their God given right to defend us. If you saw two black men go at it in public, would you step in the middle and be the voice of reason and become the victim of both males who just hate each other enough to hurt or kill the other? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And while I never referred to them as apes, and what not. I still don't see them as people worth giving the world up for. I've been yelled at by Africans before and let me tell you...Every time one of them raised their voice at me, I wanted to kick his ass. I've been victimized by "brothers" for so long I really do dislike them. And I'm not afraid to admit this either. Nowadays they simply take advantage of anyone who sucks their dick hard enough and overlook any and every ignorant thing they say or do. George Floyd attacked a pregnant woman and the only thing idiot ass people were focused on was a white cop kneeling on his neck and him dying. Sorry niggas like him hurt and kill other blacks every day in Chicago, Detroit, and numerous other black dominated places and nobody gives a flying f**k about it, even when it's a black boy or girl that dies because one of them not caring. There are no marches, no stop black on black violence protest, none of that.

Yet somehow "racist remarks" about them is enough to make people who aren't even black let alone live in our goddamn communities "angry." The way I see it, Non-blacks need to spend a full blown year or two in a all black neighborhood, and I'm not talking about small suburban black neighborhoods where the majority of their neighbors are white people like the rich blacks tend to do since even they can't stand being around other blacks and distance themselves from them. There's a reason people like Michael Jordan aren't surrounded by hordes of people that are of the same skin color as himself. White people have no issue living among other whites when they come into a lot of wealth. But blacks don't even do that, instead they prefer to live as far away from other people of colour as possible.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on January 10th, 2023, 12:02 am, edited 6 times in total.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

publicduende wrote:
Kalinago wrote:
Right they already ruined our chances at finding a wholesome woman here now they want to ruin overseas for nonblack men,sometimes I think the simian male is some kind of robot programmed by a evil demiurge lol

I will always support black feminism against the black man.they need to know they're genetically ordained place.

Seriously all nonblack men need to unite against black media and prestige from the big nose beady eyes incel mastah.

Call them out!why you Jewish men have a sexual fetish for black men?why black men being six percent of the population even lower for young men have all the places in media?why you Jewish men leave out other MALE minorities in your media?why if you do have a token he's unattractive or a beta portrayal?

Why 'based'wns don't expose this social engineering is beyond me.it seems most have their heads in the sand or are cowards.
First of all, I don't agree with and I don't support your racist remarks. The average black man puts a different set of qualities on the table, compared to the average Caucasian male, or the average Jewish male. Yet, statistical averages are not ground to affirm that black people are "simian" and make for inherently inferior partners.

In your blinding racism, you probably overlook the root cause of this ongoing rivalry between whiteys and blacks. If you really need to blame the Zionist media, then can you at least recognise a clear "divide and conquer" agenda? Who made R&B music and other symbols of black ghetto culture more and more popular? Who is replacing every single fictional character in classical literature, from 007 to The Little Mermaid, with an afro-American looking one? Who is constantly glorifying black men as the epitome of social perfection while white men are, at best, something you should be laughing about?
Yawn,Me and @Cornfed see black men for what they are and mudsharks for the disgusting specimens they are,and mind you my mother is afro American.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 11:02 pm
publicduende wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

If you aren't black yourself, you have no right to tell another black man how to
think when it comes to people of his own race. You fail to realize that both black and whites are to blame for the divide and conquer shit. Black men take advantage of the situation, it's not like they are telling white people that them glorifying them is wrong and that they shouldn't be doing it. Instead they exploit them the same way jews have been exploiting black people. And what qualities do these black men bring to the table exactly? The vast majority of them are shitty fathers, half of the black men in the U.S. are violent low lifes. A few of the decent ones are mostly religious and serious about it. Aside from that 89% of blacks have no fathers and if black men are allowed to be racist assholes toward black women. Who are you to say people aren't allowed to be negative toward the men themselves? f**k them. Until they contribute more to making their societies better. I could care less what someone who isn't black has to say about black males. You obviously aren't one yourself. I find it funny how non-blacks are always the first ones to bring up "racist" remarks like it's their God given right to defend us. If you saw two black men go at it in public, would you step in the middle and be the voice of reason and become the victim of both males who just hate each other enough to hurt the other? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I remember as a six year old boy I visited my religious black side of the family and started to idolize and be fond of blacks over whites,who were mostly racist to me even as a kid and that didn't change until middle school when I went to public schools and got red pilled fast.

Then this BNWO shit and mudsharks denigrating their men and seeing black men get a pass for their shitty behaviour because dey be kew really changed my perception of them....
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Kalinago wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 11:12 pm
publicduende wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

If you aren't black yourself, you have no right to tell another black man how to
think when it comes to people of his own race. You fail to realize that both black and whites are to blame for the divide and conquer shit. Black men take advantage of the situation, it's not like they are telling white people that them glorifying them is wrong and that they shouldn't be doing it. Instead they exploit them the same way jews have been exploiting black people. And what qualities do these black men bring to the table exactly? The vast majority of them are shitty fathers, half of the black men in the U.S. are violent low lifes. A few of the decent ones are mostly religious and serious about it. Aside from that 89% of blacks have no fathers and if black men are allowed to be racist assholes toward black women. Who are you to say people aren't allowed to be negative toward the men themselves? f**k them. Until they contribute more to making their societies better. I could care less what someone who isn't black has to say about black males. You obviously aren't one yourself. I find it funny how non-blacks are always the first ones to bring up "racist" remarks like it's their God given right to defend us. If you saw two black men go at it in public, would you step in the middle and be the voice of reason and become the victim of both males who just hate each other enough to hurt the other? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I remember as a six year old boy I visited my religious black side of the family and started to idolize and be fond of blacks over whites,who were mostly racist to me even as a kid and that didn't change until middle school when I went to public schools and got red pilled fast.

Then this BNWO shit and mudsharks denigrating their men and seeing black men get a pass for their shitty behaviour because dey be kew really changed my perception of them....
I just know that throughout my life I've always been victimized by them A LOT. Black women may have mocked or teased me a few times and said "you look like Prince/Michael Jackson." But black males were always physically violent toward me, this went on into my 20s when I had to deal with them a lot more whenever I took public transit. After that, I started seeing them as the enemy since no one white has ever attacked me physically in public. They keep to themselves and leave you alone. But Latino males and Black males are the only ones who end up victimized by their own the most and people are quick to say something to you if you develop a hatred of them. Like you're suppose to just love them because they say so. I remember in Highschool the worse bully I had was a black male that was a lot bigger than I was.

He did time for shooting someone in the face. Guy use to always hastle me for money every day. Don't even get me started on that time this 13 year old black kid, light skinned got off his bike and hit me in my face in broad daylight to prove himself to a black male that was at least 24 years old. I still remember him saying to me "You look like the nigga that jumped my cousin, and you think you're hard because you got braids." Soon as I turned around to cross the street after ignoring him, the asshole punched me in my face, then when I took off running down the street he chased me on his damn bike until I found a security guard and my mom and cousins ex boyfriend had to come pick me and my cousin up because of it. Neither of us were big enough to deal with the adult male, but we would have definitely f***ed that kid up if it hadn't been for that grown ass man he was with, who was a big dark skinned male with no shirt on, both of them were wearing a lot of red colors too, and I had on a blue shirt which gave him even more of an excuse to assault me. If he wanted to he could have out right shot me if that had of been at night...

Ever since that incident I was too scared to even walk to school or ride my bike to school anymore and back home because I kept looking over my shoulder. I then found out the guy was part of the Strawberry Manors Bloods, which is a street gang from the Manors neighborhood. But he's been dead for years, my cousin wanted to be a correctional officer and he knows about a lot of people in this city that died, or got locked up. And every single one of them we knew were blacks.

People can suck up to nigs all they want, but I hate the males.

People don't understand that we're hostile to each other. That's shit never going to change, and non-blacks need to take their heads out of their asses and quit acting like it's their job to defend blacks just because other blacks hate them.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

January 9th, 2023, 11:28 pm
Kalinago wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 11:12 pm
publicduende wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

I just know that throughout my life I've always been victimized by them A LOT. Black women may have mocked or teased me a few times and said "you look like Prince/Michael Jackson." But black males were always physically violent toward me, this went on into my 20s when I had to deal with them a lot more whenever I took public transit. After that, I started seeing them as the enemy since no one white has ever attacked me physically in public. They keep to themselves and leave you alone. But Latino males and Black males are the only ones who end up victimized by their own the most and people are quick to say something to you if you develop a hatred of them. Like you're suppose to just love them because they say so. I remember in Highschool the worse bully I had was a black male that was a lot bigger than I was.

He did time for shooting someone in the face. Guy use to always hastle me for money every day. Don't even get me started on that time this 13 year old black kid, light skinned got off his bike and hit me in m yface in broad daylight to prove himself to a black male that was at least 24 years old. I still remember him saying to me "You look like the nigga that jumped my cousin, and you think you're hard because you got braids." Soon as I turned around to cross the street after ignoring him, the asshole punched me in my face, then when I took off running down the street he chased me on his damn bike until I found a security guard and my mom and cousin had to come pick me up because of it. People can suck up to nigs all they want, but I hate the males.

People don't understand that we're hostile to each other. That's shit never going to change, and non-blacks need to take their heads out of their asses and quit acting like it's their job to defend blacks just because other blacks hate them.
As a kid I looked Puerto Rican and got jumped for my light skin and straight hair (it's curly these days)and bullied in general for not looking black.

By both the men and the women.

My full sister looks black or habesha or medium brown Dominican and had a great social life with these hood rats.

Black people are just as racist as the kkk.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

I notice the people that accept me most are mixed mostly west Eurasian carribean Latinos.

I look very much like a Puerto Rican and maybe mena with a week's beard .especially in pictures,though not shaven I'm real life and also I have very exotic almond eyes that can make me look eurasianish or harnizo at times in real life.

Pakistanis,Palestinians,Moroccans and so on also are friendly to me on average.

I identify most with my partial Spanish and Italian blood since that's what I pass as most shaven atleast.

I look more harnizo or mediterennean European depending on my eyelids after sleep and during the day,with hooding I look asiatical more .with beard more mena atleast .

I'm a chameleon :lol:

I'm triracial and look like most pred west Eurasian mestizos from Caribbean.

If morning eyelids aren't your real looks and neither beard I guess I'm a white Puerto Rican or italian looking guy :lol:
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I don't particularly have an issue with blacks or any race really. I judge everyone on personal merit. In otherwords, if someone is alright with me then I will be alright with them. My girlfriend is a black girl whose family comes from Jamaica. She's the best girl I've ever dated hands down. She's really artistic and creative and wholesome as f**k as well as spiritual and very intuitive.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Kalinago wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 11:06 pm
Yawn,Me and @Cornfed see black men for what they are and mudsharks for the disgusting specimens they are,and mind you my mother is afro American.
No black man has "ganster scum" and no black woman has "mudshark" inscribed in their DNA. In the US, they are still the product of their underprivileged socio-economic status. In many European countries, where more of them were able to leverage the public education system, the vast majority of black men born there are on a par with the native Caucasians.

In England during the Victorian age, the Irishmen and even us Italians were ostracized as the subhuman races, barely good at hauling cargo and lining up red bricks. Just like for the blacks, the fiery red hair or the unappealing olive complexion were seen as signs of intellectual and even moral inferiority. Luckily we all moved on.

It's time US society gave themselves a good self-examination and started to understand why they are the only civilised society on Earth who are still unable to see black people as more than gifted athletes, at best, or useless, crime-prone burden, at worst.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

You fail to realize that both black and whites are to blame for the divide and conquer shit. Black men take advantage of the situation, it's not like they are telling white people that them glorifying them is wrong and that they shouldn't be doing it. Instead they exploit them the same way jews have been exploiting black people. And what qualities do these black men bring to the table exactly? The vast majority of them are shitty fathers, half of the black men in the U.S. are violent low lifes. A few of the decent ones are mostly religious and serious about it. Aside from that 75% of blacks have no fathers and if black men are allowed to be racist assholes toward black women. Who are you to say people aren't allowed to be negative toward the men themselves?

Until they contribute more to making their societies better vs running off to white women for acceptance they aint shit in my eyes and I'm black myself but I'm no Uncle tom either since I slam whites for a lot of things as well. I still could care less what someone who isn't black has to say about black males. You obviously aren't one yourself, nor do you have any experience living in our communities around hordes of them either. I find it funny how non-blacks are always the first ones to bring up "racist" remarks like it's their God given right to defend us. If you saw two black men go at it in public, would you step in the middle and be the voice of reason and become the victim of both males who just hate each other enough to hurt or kill the other? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And while I never referred to them as apes, and what not. I still don't see them as people worth giving the world up for. I've been yelled at by Africans before and let me tell you...Every time one of them raised their voice at me, I wanted to kick his ass. I've been victimized by "brothers" for so long I really do dislike them. And I'm not afraid to admit this either. Nowadays they simply take advantage of anyone who sucks their dick hard enough and overlook any and every ignorant thing they say or do. George Floyd attacked a pregnant woman and the only thing idiot ass people were focused on was a white cop kneeling on his neck and him dying. Sorry niggas like him hurt and kill other blacks every day in Chicago, Detroit, and numerous other black dominated places and nobody gives a flying f**k about it, even when it's a black boy or girl that dies because one of them not caring. There are no marches, no stop black on black violence protest, none of that.

Yet somehow "racist remarks" about them is enough to make people who aren't even black let alone live in our goddamn communities "angry." The way I see it, Non-blacks need to spend a full blown year or two in a all black neighborhood, and I'm not talking about small suburban black neighborhoods where the majority of their neighbors are white people like the rich blacks tend to do since even they can't stand being around other blacks and distance themselves from them. There's a reason people like Michael Jordan aren't surrounded by hordes of people that are of the same skin color as himself. White people have no issue living among other whites when they come into a lot of wealth. But blacks don't even do that, instead they prefer to live as far away from other people of colour as possible.
The very fact that you're black and are calling yourself out is the only proof we need here, to refute your theory. Say 50% of all black men in the United States (and let's emphasize, in the United States) are shitty fathers, in and out of correctional institutions, unable to contribute to society in any sophisticated way.

If this kind of behaviour is indeed in their DNA, why are black men, of African or Caribbean ancestry, living in Britain, France, Germany, Holland, and other Western countries, faring uncomparably better than their bros in the US? I am not running my pocket calculator here and have no time for that. Yet, I can bet my last peso that, if we ever could find the percentage of well-educated, well-adjusted, decent members of society who are of Afro-caribbean ancestry, living in any European country, over the total inhabitants of the same European country, this number would be far higher than what the US has ever been able to produce, since end of slavery.

What I am trying to say is that underprivileged, disenfranchised communities left to rot in poverty, criminal expediency, and ignorance, have always existed in the world. It's not a product of their own innate abilities or inabilities, as much as it the result of certain deliberate policies, or maybe the total failure of certain other deliberate policies.

Hell, I see them every day here in the Philippines - they're tens of millions, and not one of them is a f*cking Afro black! Then the same Filipinos who get a chance to move to the States or Europe, will live the rest of their lives with only 2 objectives in mind: more money and better education for their kids, at all costs.

Chance is the key word. And chance doesn't come with your stupid woke memes and your college quotas. Start making ALL education quality education and completely FREE OF CHARGE, like it is in Germany, France or even Italy. Stop actively recruiting black and Latinos as cannon fodder for your shitty Zionist-funded wars. Then you see what happens, in the space of a couple of generations.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

publicduende wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 12:29 am

The very fact that you're black and are calling yourself out is the only proof we need here, to refute your theory. Say 50% of all black men in the United States (and let's emphasize, in the United States) are shitty fathers, in and out of correctional institutions, unable to contribute to society in any sophisticated way.

If this kind of behaviour is indeed in their DNA, why are black men, of African or Caribbean ancestry, living in Britain, France, Germany, Holland, and other Western countries, faring uncomparably better than their bros in the US? I am not running my pocket calculator here and have no time for that. Yet, I can bet my last peso that, if we ever could find the percentage of well-educated, well-adjusted, decent members of society who are of Afro-caribbean ancestry, living in any European country, over the total inhabitants of the same European country, this number would be far higher than what the US has ever been able to produce, since end of slavery.

What I am trying to say is that underprivileged, disenfranchised communities left to rot in poverty, criminal expediency, and ignorance, have always existed in the world. It's not a product of their own innate abilities or inabilities, as much as it the result of certain deliberate policies, or maybe the total failure of certain other deliberate policies.

Hell, I see them every day here in the Philippines - they're tens of millions, and not one of them is a f*cking Afro black! Then the same Filipinos who get a chance to move to the States or Europe, will live the rest of their lives with only 2 objectives in mind: more money and better education for their kids, at all costs.

Chance is the key word. And chance doesn't come with your stupid woke memes and your college quotas. Start making ALL education quality education and completely FREE OF CHARGE, like it is in Germany, France or even Italy. Stop actively recruiting black and Latinos as cannon fodder for your shitty Zionist-funded wars. Then you see what happens, in the space of a couple of generations.
I never asked anybody to come to my aid just because I'm black. That's what you ass kissers love doing so much. I don't know a single black person who comes to non-black people's defense when people talk shit about them. But you non-blacks are quick to kiss our fuckin asses all day every day even when another black is calling out another black. I could care less what nigs do in Europe. Europe is weaker than the f***ing US is. You got males over there who are happy to let mutha fuckers roll right over and take their country and women from them. In America it's only the retarded self hating progressive white males who are like this.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

January 12th, 2023, 9:36 pm
I never asked anybody to come to my aid just because I'm black. That's what you ass kissers love doing so much. I don't know a single black person who comes to non-black people's defense when people talk shit about them. But you non-blacks are quick to kiss our fuckin asses all day every day even when another black is calling out another black. I could care less what nigs do in Europe. Europe is weaker than the f***ing US is. You got males over there who are happy to let mutha fuckers roll right over and take their country and women from them. In America it's only the retarded self hating progressive white males who are like this.
There are far more liberal, progressive and woke societies in Europe (Scandinavian countries, Belgium, Holland, the UK etc.). In all of these societies, black people are faring far better than in the US.

I think the problem is the way US sees black people, not black people themselves. If it hasn't changed in 200 years, I don't know when, or whether, it will ever change.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I never asked anybody to come to my aid just because I'm black.
It's less about a need to "defend you" and more about how incredibly annoying it is for Americans to always view the world through an "American lense". You think: "I'm an American black, American blacks are shit, ergo, every black person everywhere is shit." You cannot seem to comprehend that there's a huge world out there full of diverse cultures, regions, countries, cultures, and that it's very likely that black people in other countries may act very differently and be perceived quite differently as well.

But no, the American always views the entire world as being exactly the same as his country. So blacks, Asians, Latinos, every race he encounters 'back home' MUST be exactly identical in appearance, behavior, attire, attitude, as they would in his lovely Yankee land. Nah dude, it's a big world out there. I've never even visited America nor met American blacks in their "native habitat" but I've met plenty of European blacks who are nothing like the aggressive brainless monkeys you describe. I'm sure @Pixel--Dude would agree, as his Jamaican woman sounds lovely, classy and educated as opposed to the hyperaggressive ghetto sheboons you Americans always seem to encounter.

If you live in an area of the world devoid of class, you'll naturally encounter mostly awful people without class. If one lives in an area of the world that produces more intelligent people, you'll find classier representatives of any race. Like attracts like. There are low class areas in Europe that produce ghetto blacks, ghetto whites, ghetto Muslim immigrants and a wide and growing variety of ghetto halfbreeds. But this isn't the default the way it seems to be in America, therefore our experiences aren't the same as yours.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 13th, 2023, 1:08 am
I never asked anybody to come to my aid just because I'm black.
It's less about a need to "defend you" and more about how incredibly annoying it is for Americans to always view the world through an "American lense". You think: "I'm an American black, American blacks are shit, ergo, every black person everywhere is shit." You cannot seem to comprehend that there's a huge world out there full of diverse cultures, regions, countries, cultures, and that it's very likely that black people in other countries may act very differently and be perceived quite differently as well.

But no, the American always views the entire world as being exactly the same as his country. So blacks, Asians, Latinos, every race he encounters 'back home' MUST be exactly identical in appearance, behavior, attire, attitude, as they would in his lovely Yankee land. Nah dude, it's a big world out there. I've never even visited America nor met American blacks in their "native habitat" but I've met plenty of European blacks who are nothing like the aggressive brainless monkeys you describe. I'm sure @Pixel--Dude would agree, as his Jamaican woman sounds lovely, classy and educated as opposed to the hyperaggressive ghetto sheboons you Americans always seem to encounter.

If you live in an area of the world devoid of class, you'll naturally encounter mostly awful people without class. If one lives in an area of the world that produces more intelligent people, you'll find classier representatives of any race. Like attracts like. There are low class areas in Europe that produce ghetto blacks, ghetto whites, ghetto Muslim immigrants and a wide and growing variety of ghetto halfbreeds. But this isn't the default the way it seems to be in America, therefore our experiences aren't the same as yours.
I think you're right. I have an attitude of treating people based on personal merit rather than judging by race and stereotyping everyone by race. My lovely Jamaican girlfriend has been a friend for a decade or more before we got romantic. I've been through some rough times and suffered some pretty devastating bouts of depression due to personal circumstances outside of my control. Aside from my good lifelong friend @Lucas88 the only other person there for me consistently was my Jamaican girlfriend who lives in London. She was a very good friend and I really appreciate her for everything.

She's also smart, funny and very creative. She's an artist and a writer and she has good values. She's worth ten times most of my so-called friends where I live. She's quite intuitive and spiritual too. So, no. Why should I think badly of her just because she's black? The idea just seems very silly to me.

I am against the BLM. Because I see it as a scam and so on that score I do agree with @WanderingProtagonist. I hate it as an ideological movement, which in my view is only designed to further divide people. But I don't have anything against black people generally speaking, so long as they don't endorse or promote these kinds of harmful ideologies.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

deleted.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on January 13th, 2023, 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

publicduende wrote:
December 29th, 2022, 6:32 am
Traveler wrote:
December 29th, 2022, 6:02 am
"The #PassportBros have officially divided our internet. A growing group of thousands of Black men is preaching to more men on social media platforms that women in other countries are the best source for a 'traditional woman' to settle down with... A group of Black men who don’t feel needed and admired by Black women are looking for love overseas. They travel to different destinations worldwide and find happiness with a partner of the opposite sex... Black women and other women of color in America have gone to their TikToks and social media accounts to speak against the Passport Bros movement passionately. Black women in America already have so much on their shoulders; for many, this movement is the straw that broke the camel’s back."
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/why ... 00982.html

They are already one of the least desired demographics on US dating websites. Now even black men are abandoning them.
I am not aware of the #PassportBros movement but, judging from the relative ease with which young black men can trot up and down the dating spectrum, from one-night stands sex to "BBC style" fetishes, to committed relationships with A* girls, I would say they are the demographics with the least need to go abroad to find "a good girl".

Black girls, whether in the US or UK or elsewhere, have always been at the bottom of the pecking order. This umpteenth nail in the coffin, if it is, won't change their chances much.
The stereotypes are far from true. If you look at actual dating profile match rates, white men are consistently at the top, with black men far behind and Asian men behind them. Asian women are consistently above white women, with black women being far behind both groups. Most white women I know would only consider a black man if he was basically white in mannerisms and accomplished in career- standards that they wouldn't hold for white men, and which are racist in that subconscious kind of way. The only group that consistently prefers black men is black women, but even black men rate black women the lowest.

Black men that are American can leverage their social status as American by going to Africa, where the women still prefer black men but still have traditional values, a place where they will automatically be at the top of the pecking order by virtue of their passport.