GREAT Anti-feminist Content/Shows on YouTube

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
dancilley
Freshman Poster

GREAT Anti-feminist Content/Shows on YouTube

Post by dancilley »

A shift has occurred in human consciousness.

I don't know when this happened, but now, you can tell the world is changing for the better. The year is 2023. It is not 2013 anymore.
We are making progress more rapidly now. There used to be very little anti-feminist content on YouTube.

Good content like this used to be packaged and delivered only by way of articles online.

Then, Happier Abroad existed, along with Roosh V Forum, and some others.

Then, individuals would produce videos where they would be talking to the camera about these topics.

Then, some individuals would get famous on YouTube. The first example of this was Jordan Peterson, who would talk about topics that were very important, yet were so "new" and "fresh" and they were what people needed to hear.

Then people like Coach Red Pill came along who edited his videos so that they were more entertaining.

Then, people went into further detail by referencing and displaying statistical data regarding black pill topics.

Now, there are three shows that host many guests per show, and the hosts are anti-feminist. These shows are:

The Fresh and Fit Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/@FreshFitMiami
The Whatever Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/@whatever
The Pregame: https://www.youtube.com/@JustPearlyThings/videos

The Pregame is the show that inspired me to write this, and that I just stumbled upon last night for the first time.

What is happening is, good ideas that have been extremely unpopular, even taboo to discuss openly, are now being discussed, and on popular shows on YouTube. These shows are extremely popular.

Have you seen these shows? In these shows, the participants are actually talking about things that matter, and are meaningful, and the host or hosts of the show are anti-feminist. They have feminist females on the show and try to educate and convince them to change or admit the anti-feminist's ideals are the right way to live. It's the opposite of the mainstream shows on TV that always have a bias against traditional values, women being feminine and submissive, etc.

On this show, the guests are actually talking about topics that I have talked about in my videos for many years that are very important:

- Polygamy, that it is naturally built into men
- Females should stay at home and raise babies (be a traditional wife and mother)
- Females should be submissive (be ready to cater to the whims of their man)
- Men want to marry a virgin, so when a female loses her virginity, it destroys her perceived value
- Being argumentative and not submissive as a female is unacceptable to high-value men
- Women should not have social media

I wonder when they will talk about even more hardcore topics that I am passionate about and that would further transform and improve society dramatically, such as that:

- Being overweight, even in the slightest, destroys a female's attractiveness
- Making love is heavenly, out-of-this-world ecstasy
- Childbirth is actually easy and blissful if a low fat, whole plant foods diet is eaten throughout the nine-month gestation period
- It should be socially acceptable for girls to get married at age 14 (because that's when the U.S. government defines the end of puberty, the age by which sexual maturity is usually reached for girls)
- Government welfare causes people to be lazy, and single mothers to get knocked up and raise kids without a father present, therefore, we need to abolish all welfare
- All children must have a father in the home; all parents must be married or in a marriage-like union (in the case of polygyny)
- Restaurants and supermarkets are a scam and unhealthy, therefore if you patronize them, you are a loser (you are a winner if you buy food directly from farms, or at least buy food from generic produce warehouses in an industrial area of a city, or at least farmer's markets)
- The best thing in the world is watching your newly born baby just breathe; producing children brings great joy
- More police, more incarceration, bring back the death penalty; death penalty for drug dealers
- All homeless people should be removed from the streets and put them outside of cities; they shouldn't be able to be around normal society until rehabbed
- Marijuana causes violent paranoia; illegalize marijuana; you are a despicable if you use weed
- The foreskin is not just a vestigial organ; it has value; never circumsize your sons
- If you are a man and think sexual thoughts about an underage girl, if she is 14+, it's not abnormal or unnatural, but is totally normal
- If you approach females on the street, and tell them you like them and are attracted to them, you are not a creep, a predator, etc.
- Women wear makeup so that they can mimic looking like they are 14 years old; therefore, men want 14-year-olds
- It should be normal for females to become grandmothers in their 30's
- Illegal drugs, alcohol, weed, tobacco, and even caffeine are for losers
- Tattoos are for losers
- Packaged, processed food is for losers; refined vegetable fat (oil) and refined sugar are for losers
- Psychotropic medication (for depression, anxiety, etc.) is for losers
- The public education system is generally broken; homeschooling is good
- If a female is not married or in a marriage-like union by age 18, that's a red flag
- The more babies you produce, the better and more successful you are perceived
- The more females you attract to be your wife, or wife-like female, the better and more successful you are perceived
- You can camp for free on millions of acres of federal land, therefore there is no housing crisis
- If you see a hot teen girl on the streets who is wearing yoga pants, and you look at her backside and then immediately fantasize about bending her over, pulling her pants down, and engaging in oral sex whereby you apply your mouth and tongue to her anus, thereby engaging in anilingus, that is natural and not unhealthy if she is not already infected with anything, and vice versa
- Using the birth control pill reduces a woman's sex drive and is for losers
- Condoms are for losers
- It does not cost much money at all to raise children
- When a female squirts, that's actually designed specifically for ejaculating the baby out during birth
- And of course, that leaving America, changing one's environment, will change one's life dramatically because the people are way better people

I think the reinstatement of Donald Trump on YouTube may be responsible for this. There is a reason he was reinstated. It may have been because YouTube was aware that doing so would benefit YouTube, obviously. Maybe they have analyzed usage statistics, and saw that people stopped using YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, since he was banned. He was reinstated by Twitter first. Maybe YouTube was afraid that YouTube users would flock to Twitter. So maybe Elon Musk buying Twitter was the impetus. Whatever the case may be, good things are happening. Do you agree?

Donald Trump was the impetus in 2015 for planting the seed in the consciousness of people, that the U.S.A. was in bad shape and that we could make it great again. Maybe people started thinking about how the U.S.A. used to be great, and what that meant...and what that meant was traditional families were the norm where the woman produced babies and stayed home and cooked and cleaned. I know he was the reason I was inspired and began to think "bigger." My interest in polygamy did not really start until late 2015. That's when I created a vision that I would live with multiple females who were all in harmony. Then I did more research, and discovered Short Creek and other polygamous societies in Utah. I actually visited Short Creek in 2021.

These shows give me hope. The world is not as bad a place as it has seemed for many years. There are actually good people in the world. Because these shows are so popular, it means that there should be young females who are traditional, who want to live a traditional lifestyle.

We are becoming more in harmony with nature. It feels good.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley