My Take on Feminism

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

My Take on Feminism

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Feminism is a lot like a table or a three-legged stool. To render the table or stool non-functional, simply cut off the legs. Sadly, I see too many MRA and anti-feminists attacking the table top or the top of the stool rather than what underpins it. The factions that support feminism understand only three things: money, power, and votes. Take away one or more of those things, and feminism becomes pretty weak.

Until men band together and get organized, I don't see any prospect of things changing. One direct piece of men can take to send a clear message is to go expat. Another is to stop consuming, stop feeding the system that works to hurt men like us.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

What do you mean "stop feeding the system". Do you mean like avoiding marriage with american women
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

well-informed wrote:What do you mean "stop feeding the system". Do you mean like avoiding marriage with american women
Yes. Among many other things men can and should be doing.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Feminism will die a slow death because feminists are not good mothers or not mothers at all. Eventually, there will be fewer and fewer kids and Mexicans and Muslims and other such people will simply breed them out.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:
well-informed wrote:What do you mean "stop feeding the system". Do you mean like avoiding marriage with american women
Yes. Among many other things men can and should be doing.
I agree with should work together, but that would require in America putting aside many long held stereotypes of other races.

Then we needed a united legal front and we also have to support true feminist that don't get down in the dirt and demonize men to give them credibility to those that really suffer from penis envy.

Its not an overnight process and it not only includes being an expat. Some people can not find value in the chosen career elsewhere on the planet and we shouldn't have to ask these people to re-train themselves just for the propose of living overseas.

You can bring your bride into the Matrix as long as you understand how the Matrix works and you have to pick the right woman that's not looking to absorb every bit of American culture.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Take on Feminism

Post by fschmidt »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:Until men band together and get organized, I don't see any prospect of things changing. One direct piece of men can take to send a clear message is to go expat. Another is to stop consuming, stop feeding the system that works to hurt men like us.
Neither expatting nor stopping to consume has anything to do with men banding together and getting organized. There are basically 3 systems in this world, matriarchy, patriarchy, and anarchy. Right now, patriarchy only exists in a few obscure religious sects. Men who are expatting are moving from matriarchy to anarchy. Modern matriarchy (feminism) will soon collapse since it is unsustainable. There is no need to take any action to promote this since it will happen on its own. The reason for men to band together and get organized, as opposed to expatting, is if men prefer patriarchy to anarchy.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Take on Feminism

Post by djfourmoney »

fschmidt wrote:
ExpeditionSailor wrote:Until men band together and get organized, I don't see any prospect of things changing. One direct piece of men can take to send a clear message is to go expat. Another is to stop consuming, stop feeding the system that works to hurt men like us.
Neither expatting nor stopping to consume has anything to do with men banding together and getting organized. There are basically 3 systems in this world, matriarchy, patriarchy, and anarchy. Right now, patriarchy only exists in a few obscure religious sects. Men who are expatting are moving from matriarchy to anarchy. Modern matriarchy (feminism) will soon collapse since it is unsustainable. There is no need to take any action to promote this since it will happen on its own. The reason for men to band together and get organized, as opposed to expatting, is if men prefer patriarchy to anarchy.
I couldn't agree more.

Do you want to fix your problem(s) at home or do you want to let it sink and then maybe come back (if it recovers). You are right Matriarchy will meet its own demise sooner rather than later. That is because not enough women want to the task and jobs men do and that won't change any time soon.

That's why I'm just as positive on bringing a woman into the Matrix. You only choice shouldn't be the Red pill and its a very expensive proposition for most of us. Many of us don't have job skills that translate into employment overseas, especially if you work in the public sector for local, state or federal governments.

Going overseas to find wives or gain perspective is very useful, but won't fix home and this is your home, you should fight for it and you can find a willing partner in your wife to help you fight the fight.