Fat girls got offended when their bill said (fat girls)

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Fat girls got offended when their bill said (fat girls)

Post by marklambo »

Here's a story of fat american women making the news for a bill they got from a restaurant. I found this to be funny and if you read the other stories in the link, notice it's all about women only. If it were a man being called fat or whatever, I doubt it would make the news like this.

I think the waiter did a good deed by reminding the whales of how fat they are. Maybe they'll go on a diet and exercise after that.

I know I may come across as mean here but I really feel no sympathy for fat AW.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/cu ... ories.html
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Fat girls got offended when their bill said (fat girls)

Post by zboy1 »

marklambo wrote:Image

Here's a story of fat american women making the news for a bill they got from a restaurant. I found this to be funny and if you read the other stories in the link, notice it's all about women only. If it were a man being called fat or whatever, I doubt it would make the news like this.

I think the waiter did a good deed by reminding the whales of how fat they are. Maybe they'll go on a diet and exercise after that.

Yeah, but it's very disrespectful to treat customers like that, especially if they're not deserving of it. Lately, there's been a rash of racist anti-Asian receipts, so I'm kind of sensitive to this kind of thing happening. Unless the customer was being a complete bitch, whoever wrote this should be fired. And whatever happened to customer service in America? It seems like every month, there's a story of someone printing out something really stupid in the receipts and giving it to the customer. If you don't like a customer, it's okay to say something after the customer has left, not when the customer is right in front of you, smh. That's a stupid thing to do....
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Fat girls got offended when their bill said (fat girls)

Post by marklambo »

zboy1 wrote:
marklambo wrote:Image

Yeah, but it's very disrespectful to treat customers like that, especially if they're not deserving of it. Lately, there's been a rash of racist anti-Asian receipts, so I'm kind of sensitive to this kind of thing happening. Unless the customer was being a complete bitch, whoever wrote this should be fired. And whatever happened to customer service in America? It seems like every month, there's a story of someone printing out something really stupid in the receipts and giving it to the customer. If you don't like a customer, it's okay to say something after the customer has left, not when the customer is right in front of you, smh. That's a stupid thing to do....
Well we all don't know the whole story about what really happened. All we saw was the end result. Yea, the fat girls could have been the rudest and nastiest customers but also they may not have been. Living in Vegas, I have tons of friends that work in the services industry (waiters, waitresses, bar tenders, cocktail waitress,etc) and I know what they sometimes go through because of all the stories I hear and what I've also witnessed first hand. Customers can be the rudest and most ungrateful people ever sometimes, no matter what you do. My ex girlfriend was also a waitress and I would hear the stories of how shitty some people can be, even with great service provided.

Respect should be dealt from both sides but America is and always will be a racist place.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Anti-American wrote:
no one cares what a self-absorbed nigger thinks, this isn't nigger abroad. ask wisnton to make a separate section for niggatry. we see enough dumb ass niggers on the tv, we don't need to entertaining the drivel of niggers with delusions of grandeur. we know every nigger and his mom wants to be a celebrity and change the world through rap lyrics and do it 'real big'.

literally every single vlog i have ever seen a nigger do has been mind-numbing, canned-debate bullshit. niggers don't know how to think for themselves, all they do is repeat memes they have heard. and "american women are the problem", "foreign women are better" is just the latest one. the same niggers pushing that over-simplified bullshit are the same close-minded fuckers who would attack you for suggesting that in the past.

what is it with niggers and their obsession with communication devices. can they not keep their mouth CLOSED for 2 seconds? its just like with their 'sail phones, they spend hours talking about nothing. their phone bill must be huge!

oh ya i forgot, they're niggers, they don't pay bills because they're irresponsible and they think the world owes them something. but they even mumble to themselves when they walk. the nigger is one strange beast, it's as if niggers are OBSESSED with intellectualizing their anti-intellectualism.

although there was a pretty good summary of their behaviour called "understanding the nigger mind" which i have to repost after zboy the angry-asian mod deleted it.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

odbo wrote:Image
I agree with those pictures above. To me, curvy means big boobs and large round hips, like the blonde woman pictured below.

Remember guys, just say no to fat chicks! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Fat women in n. America used to be the most non-feminized,
yet feminine women for one-night stands, ltr's, and even marriage.

Manginas weren't too keen on them until the last 7 to 10 years.

Before the 2000s, on the strength of just saying hi/hello,
They wanted to date.

Due to the advent of "latent fat girl" feminism (the last wave of feminism, before that was black American feminism that had began and still continues to this day), they became narcississtic as fcuk.

trust me: Take it from a ssbbw/bbw fanatic; i know how that paradigm has been shifting.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is that a joke or a hoax? Why would a restaurant do that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:Is that a joke or a hoax?
No. They really were fat. :razz:
Winston wrote:Why would a restaurant do that?
The "restaurant" didn't do it. It was one careless employee.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything