Why won't men stand together against feminazis?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
polya
Junior Poster

Why won't men stand together against feminazis?

Post by polya »

My rant:

Why won't Western men stand together and stop feminazis from taking the rest of our rights and money?

If you look at the Western world 100 years ago rape in marriage was not a crime, domestic violence wasn't a crime, the police wouldn't arrest the man every time and write him a restraining order to keep away from his house for a few days. Sexual harassment wasn't heard of. Divorce was rare, women wouldn't get the man's house or custody of children 90% of the time (like they do now), there was no alimony or child support. Do I need to go on?

OK, laws against rape and domestic violence may sound "fair" but look what they have turned into - women just cry rape and the man is convicted. Women cry domestic violence and the man is arrested and slapped with a restraining order to keep away from his own house! And they are good ammunition for a woman to use to get custody.

There has clearly been a severe erosion of men's rights. Women have really done well, and how have they accomplished all this?
1. By organising and standing together.
2. Incrementally - one step at a time.
3. Lying to, and manipulating men into giving up their rights.
4. Feminism - to unite women.
What is next? Are men to be bred out of existance? (A lesbian couple can make only a baby girl using one woman's egg and DNA from the other woman).
Most girls have many choices for relationships, while most men face constant rejection.
Have you ever seen men stand together against women? Even in the street, if women argues with a man, some other man usually stands up for the women - who stands up for the man - Nobody. So what can be done - nothing unless men learn to do the steps above.

My solution:

I really like David Icke who said that we need mass non-compliance to stop the Police state. Why don't men ditch the fake macho competitiveness that seperates them? If men stood together, their non-compliance should include men not chasing women, men being hyper picky and having high standards like women do, men should delete all internet dating profiles so theres only women's ads. Men should stop working, stop paying child support, leave the military so theres no wars and let the rotten feminazis collapse on their own dead weight.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Because

1. Most people are followers and conform to their culture's opinions, and are afraid to utter taboos. They assume that the majority must be right.

2. Men have been conditioned to be weak and see themselves as stupid. All modern movies about love dramas or comedies show men as stupid f***s who have to be taught by women and who eventually learn the error of their ways and see the "light" at the end, which women teach them. The sickest example of this, is that new movie where this black football player finds out that he has a daughter when she comes knocking on his door. This little girl ends up teaching her dad about everything, making him look like a stupid idiot who needs a female child to tell him what to do and show him the light.

There's the Emperor's New Clothes syndrome too.

As to David Icke, he will never speak out for men's rights or expose the double standards of feminism, cause he has a huge female audience and would never risk angering them, as he makes a lot of money from his public lectures.

Aaron Russo mentioned that Nick Rockefeller told him that the Rockefellers funded the Women's Lib movement to make society weak enough to dominate. But this is just an account that is unproven. And Nick Rockefeller has never been proven to belong to the Rockefellers.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: Why won't men stand together against feminazis?

Post by Jackal »

polya wrote: Why won't Western men stand together and stop feminazis from taking the rest of our rights and money?
Because the elites endorse feminism and they control the media. Whatever the elites say goes. To effect change, you need to create a movement which will eventually penetrate the ranks of the elites. When there's a Department of Men's Rights at Harvard, then you will know things have changed! Right now, however, it is very fashionable for elites to at least pretend to be feminists.
polya wrote: men should...leave the military so theres no wars...
I love it! I think this is your best suggestion! Like the hippies said, "Make love, not war!" Wars are mostly fought by brainwashed ordinary people who are doing the bidding of the elites.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is the interview with Aaron Russo where he explained what Nick Rockefeller told him about why feminism was created:

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/290 ... ipped.html
"In a later conversation, Rockefeller asked Russo what he thought women's liberation was about. Russo's response that he thought it was about the right to work and receive equal pay as men, just as they had won the right to vote, caused Rockefeller to laughingly retort, "You're an idiot! Let me tell you what that was about, we the Rockefeller's funded that, we funded women's lib, we're the one's who got all of the newspapers and television - the Rockefeller Foundation."

Rockefeller told Russo of two primary reasons why the elite bankrolled women's lib, one because before women's lib the bankers couldn't tax half the population and two because it allowed them to get children in school at an earlier age, enabling them to be indoctrinated into accepting the state as the primary family, breaking up the traditional family model.

This revelation dovetails previous admissions on behalf of feminist pioneer Gloria Steinem (pictured) that the CIA bankrolled Ms. Magazine as part of the same agenda of breaking up traditional family models.

Rockefeller was often keen to stress his idea that "the people have to be ruled" by an elite and that one of the tools of such power was population reduction, that there were "too many people in the world," and world population numbers should be reduced by at least half.

One issue which has spiraled out of control of the elite according to Rockefeller's conversations with Russo, is the Israel-Palestine conflict, with serious thinking at one stage revolving around the bizarre notion of giving Israeli citizens one million dollars each and relocating them all in the state of Arizona."
You can watch the interview on YouTube here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA
Last edited by Winston on July 7th, 2009, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jackal wrote:
polya wrote: Why won't Western men stand together and stop feminazis from taking the rest of our rights and money?
Because the elites endorse feminism and they control the media. Whatever the elites say goes. To effect change, you need to create a movement which will eventually penetrate the ranks of the elites. When there's a Department of Men's Rights at Harvard, then you will know things have changed! Right now, however, it is very fashionable for elites to at least pretend to be feminists.
polya wrote: men should...leave the military so theres no wars...
I love it! I think this is your best suggestion! Like the hippies said, "Make love, not war!" Wars are mostly fought by brainwashed ordinary people who are doing the bidding of the elites.
W: Here's the Zeitgeist documentary about how the banks were behind all the wars in US History. It's chilling and a lot of the facts have been verified.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Vinstonas wrote:Here is the interview with Aaron Russo where he explained what Nick Rockefeller told him about why feminism was created:
Yikes! It's like the Borg collective: escape before you are assimilated! Resistance might be futile, but escaping to a civilized country is not!

A feminist looking for her next victim:
This is a picture from an episode of the show "Weeds" in which a woman refuses to have ordinary sex with a man.

Talk about breaking up traditional family models!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

polya wrote:My solution:

I really like David Icke who said that we need mass non-compliance to stop the Police state. Why don't men ditch the fake macho competitiveness that seperates them? If men stood together, their non-compliance should include men not chasing women, men being hyper picky and having high standards like women do, men should delete all internet dating profiles so theres only women's ads. Men should stop working, stop paying child support, leave the military so theres no wars and let the rotten feminazis collapse on their own dead weight.
It's quite hard to get mass anything. Getting just a few guys to stand together is enough of a challenge, and would be enough to accomplish something. Over on the nice-guy forum, Ragnar has been pushing the idea of brotherhoods. I like the idea and so I started one here:

http://n2.nabble.com/CoAlpha-Brotherhood-f2773288.html

And there is no conflict between this idea and moving abroad. In fact I think they go together well. I have been trying to move abroad for a while, but it is a little harder to do with a family. We will probably wind up in Argentina. But while different modern cultures offer different advantages, they all share one flaw which is that men are not united to solve whatever problems their culture faces. When a culture does manage to unite men, it becomes so successful that it conquers all competing cultures. But no mainstream culture does this today, so all cultures are in a slow decay. This is why the idea of brotherhoods makes sense to me regardless of where one lives.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

They are not standing up because they do not know what is happening. They think that is just the way things are and just the way women are everywhere. They have not traveled abroad and cannot compare. Leaving the US is seen as insane as it is seen as the best country in the world by people there. Self-multinationalization is seen as wacky idea, too.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

ladislav wrote:They are not standing up because they do not know what is happening. They think that is just the way things are and just the way women are everywhere. They have not traveled abroad and cannot compare. Leaving the US is seen as insane as it is seen as the best country in the world by people there. Self-multinationalization is seen as wacky idea, too.
As usual, Ladislav is correct. I just got back from a trip to Thailand and Vietnam with my lovely filipina wife. I was EMBARRASED to see the small percentage of American tourists enjoying these fine destinations. The majority of tourists were German, French, Dutch, Russian etc.

American guys will complain until they are blue in the face about how bad it is in America but they won't do anything about it. So before you spend $1500 on your next trip to Las Vegas, think about that trip to Cebu.
outcastsuperstar
Freshman Poster

Post by outcastsuperstar »

First of all I don't think most men realize that the system is stacked against them before its to late.

Each man has their own idea of how something should get done so therefore it's difficult for men to organize to get things done.

It's very inpolitically correct.

If Men were to try to revolt they will be putting their financial future at huge risk.

Whether you like it or not Feminism has a strong grip in the media, the work place, the family courts and schools etc.