Toxic social enviornment in college

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Senkamanisken
Freshman Poster

Toxic social enviornment in college

Post by Senkamanisken »

Hi everyone. I usually try to be as positive and optimistic as possible but there is something i have to get off my chest. I am in school, and am completely disgusted with the fake, toxic and disingenuous social atmosphere. I am by no means a misanthrope or introvert. On the contrary, I am very sociable and outgoing. I play hockey, go to the gym religiously and am trying to elevate myself in every facet of my life. However, I simply feel suffocated by the cliquish and phony social mores of the environment around me.

For example, the girls here have absolutely NO social skills. They make themselves as unapproachable as possible by staying glued to their smartphones, wearing over sized sunglasses and power walking aggressively with this ugly scowl on their faces. You simply cannot interact with them in a natural friendly manner like a normal human being. If you happen to ask one of them a simple question such as for directions, they will commonly be unnecessarily rude and disrespectful for no reason other than that they can.

I've reached the conclusion that modern American millennial suburbanite females are some of the most pretentious, narcissistic, stuck up garbage people you will ever meet. You would not believe the callousness, disrespect and toxic behavior that I have seen these girls get away with. I have MORE than done my part to just socialize with them in a normal natural friendly way but it is impossible.

In May I am flying to Poland were I will be in a healthier society that is more conducive to your mental health than this dehumanizing place. I never thought I would say this, but I'm at the point were I would rather not even see girls anymore because its such a cruel inhumane tease. They wear skin tight yoga pants just to tease and get an ego boost from the attention they get, but if you approach them they are so cruel, hurtful and arrogant if you don't meet their ridiculously unrealistic expectations. I know you will all call me "weak" or "beta" for feeling out of place. I don't think its beta or weak to feel suffocated in a toxic environment, I think its just human . Who wants to be somewhere they feel unwanted and unneeded? Who wants to be angry all the time? I know I can't be the only person who sees this, so if you have please respond. Maybe we can discover a solution to the anti-social tendencies and narcissism of many millennials today.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Toxic social enviornment in college

Post by jamesbond »

Senkamanisken wrote:Hi everyone. I usually try to be as positive and optimistic as possible but there is something i have to get off my chest. I am in school, and am completely disgusted with the fake, toxic and disingenuous social atmosphere. I am by no means a misanthrope or introvert. On the contrary, I am very sociable and outgoing. I play hockey, go to the gym religiously and am trying to elevate myself in every facet of my life. However, I simply feel suffocated by the cliquish and phony social mores of the environment around me.

For example, the girls here have absolutely NO social skills. They make themselves as unapproachable as possible by staying glued to their smartphones, wearing over sized sunglasses and power walking aggressively with this ugly scowl on their faces. You simply cannot interact with them in a natural friendly manner like a normal human being. If you happen to ask one of them a simple question such as for directions, they will commonly be unnecessarily rude and disrespectful for no reason other than that they can.

I've reached the conclusion that modern American millennial suburbanite females are some of the most pretentious, narcissistic, stuck up garbage people you will ever meet. You would not believe the callousness, disrespect and toxic behavior that I have seen these girls get away with. I have MORE than done my part to just socialize with them in a normal natural friendly way but it is impossible.

In May I am flying to Poland were I will be in a healthier society that is more conducive to your mental health than this dehumanizing place.
What college are you going to? Sounds like the girls are warm, friendly, flirtatious and easy to meet at your college! LOL :P
American college girls are some of the most arrogant, rude, anti social and stuck up girls on the face of the earth.

Where in Poland are you going too? Try to approach some girls when you are in Poland and let us know how things go for you.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Senkamanisken
Freshman Poster

Post by Senkamanisken »

-Hi jamesbond
'
I go to Southern Illinois University Carbondale. While we do have international students mostly from the middle east and South Korea/China, most of our student body is composed of stuck up transplanted suburbanites from the Chicago metro area. I'm from the Chicago area myself, but chose to come here for ROTC and to get the hell away from the horrible weather and fake toxic social atmosphere of narcissism that is so rampant back home.

In May, I'll be flying to Poland for two weeks with a few friends. We will go to Warsaw, Poznan and to a small village so my Polish friend can visit his grandmother. I personally need this trip to detoxify myself from this toxic broken dehumanizing society.

How about you jamesbond, aren't you from the same area? If so I'm sure you know how anti-social and paranoid most Chicago land suburbanites are particularly the more "affluent" towns (Naperville, Schaumburg and Wheaton). Living there is not good for your mental health.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Senkamanisken wrote:-Hi jamesbond
'
I go to Southern Illinois University Carbondale. While we do have international students mostly from the middle east and South Korea/China, most of our student body is composed of stuck up transplanted suburbanites from the Chicago metro area. I'm from the Chicago area myself, but chose to come here for ROTC and to get the hell away from the horrible weather and fake toxic social atmosphere of narcissism that is so rampant back home.

In May, I'll be flying to Poland for two weeks with a few friends. We will go to Warsaw, Poznan and to a small village so my Polish friend can visit his grandmother. I personally need this trip to detoxify myself from this toxic broken dehumanizing society.

How about you jamesbond, aren't you from the same area? If so I'm sure you know how anti-social and paranoid most Chicago land suburbanites are particularly the more "affluent" towns (Naperville, Schaumburg and Wheaton). Living there is not good for your mental health.
Holy shit balls, I went to Eastern Illinois University and me and my roommate visited SIU a couple of times. I heard that SIU is a great school to get laid at because it's known as one of the biggest 'party schools' in the country. I know that is probably just propaganda that it's an easy college to get laid at.

Good luck in Poland and let us know how the girls are there. When I have enough money saved I will be visiting Warsaw and also Berlin.

I live in the one of the god forsaken suburbs that are not good for your mental or emotional health. There are NO single women here, everybody hides in their houses and it's boring as hell.

I can't wait to take my trip to Germany and Poland, if I like one of those countries enough, I will look into moving there. Since I have a bachelors degree, I can always teach English as a second language.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Senkamanisken wrote:Hi everyone. I usually try to be as positive and optimistic as possible but there is something i have to get off my chest. I am in school, and am completely disgusted with the fake, toxic and disingenuous social atmosphere. I am by no means a misanthrope or introvert. On the contrary, I am very sociable and outgoing. I play hockey, go to the gym religiously and am trying to elevate myself in every facet of my life. However, I simply feel suffocated by the cliquish and phony social mores of the environment around me.

In May I am flying to Poland were I will be in a healthier society that is more conducive to your mental health than this dehumanizing place. I never thought I would say this, but I'm at the point were I would rather not even see girls anymore because its such a cruel inhumane tease. They wear skin tight yoga pants just to tease and get an ego boost from the attention they get, but if you approach them they are so cruel, hurtful and arrogant if you don't meet their ridiculously unrealistic expectations. I know you will all call me "weak" or "beta" for feeling out of place. I don't think its beta or weak to feel suffocated in a toxic environment, I think its just human . Who wants to be somewhere they feel unwanted and unneeded? Who wants to be angry all the time? I know I can't be the only person who sees this, so if you have please respond. Maybe we can discover a solution to the anti-social tendencies and narcissism of many millennials today.
I had the same experience in my colleges. That's why I never had any type of friend or even a girlfriend. I became a commuter because I couldn't live on campus and I hated being around girls and seeing them with the guys. It wasn't good for my health.

I am similar. I don't look at American girls, I wouldn't date them, and I would never want one. They can be the f**k-toys cum-dumpsters of the bad boys and then when they think they're done being whores they will find some desperate white knight mangina, cheat on the side, eventually divorce him and take half his assets, maybe get alimony and child support. Respectable, enlightened men wouldn't want one.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

When I used to take classes at College of DuPage, man were those ladies cold and unapproachable! Once, I took a Floral Design class, and at the end of the semester, I asked a few of my classmates if they's like to exchange phone numbers, not only did they decline and I not get a single number, but I got a D in the class. Then when I tried to retake it for a higher grade, the teacher threatened to call the police if she ever saw me interacting with the ladies. I was so upset that I eventually defamed her on the Internet by saying that she hates autistic guys, and then I got in trouble with the dean and nearly got sued by the teacher's husband. At that point I figured; it's illegal in the State of Illinois for male and female students to interact with each other at any school, under Illinois state law, any type of educational institution or place where learning of any kind takes place, including but not limited to high schools, colleges, universities, etc, is legally defined as a school, and violators are subject to arrest for statutory stalking, up to 55 years imprisonment. Right after that incident, for the rest of my college career, I not only simply refused to interact with any more ladies at College of DuPage, but I actually struggled to keep a minimum distance of at least 25 feet between myself and female students, especially the physically prettier ones.
Senkamanisken
Freshman Poster

Post by Senkamanisken »

Wow, I didn't know there were that many people here from our area. Has anyone ever felt like Neo in the Matrix and thought to yourself "am I the only one who sees this?". It feels great knowing that other people can see how broken and dysfunctional Illinois is. May cannot come soon enough. I can't wait to leave American airspace and land in Warsaw!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

traveller wrote:When I used to take classes at College of DuPage, man were those ladies cold and unapproachable! Once, I took a Floral Design class, and at the end of the semester, I asked a few of my classmates if they's like to exchange phone numbers, not only did they decline and I not get a single number, but I got a D in the class. Then when I tried to retake it for a higher grade, the teacher threatened to call the police if she ever saw me interacting with the ladies. I was so upset that I eventually defamed her on the Internet by saying that she hates autistic guys, and then I got in trouble with the dean and nearly got sued by the teacher's husband. At that point I figured; it's illegal in the State of Illinois for male and female students to interact with each other at any school, under Illinois state law, any type of educational institution or place where learning of any kind takes place, including but not limited to high schools, colleges, universities, etc, is legally defined as a school, and violators are subject to arrest for statutory stalking, up to 55 years imprisonment. Right after that incident, for the rest of my college career, I not only simply refused to interact with any more ladies at College of DuPage, but I actually struggled to keep a minimum distance of at least 25 feet between myself and female students, especially the physically prettier ones.
That's s.hitty. I'm so sorry to hear that. You need to go abroad most definitely.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Just look how fake the curriculum is, I mean come on people the whole foundation of school today is fake.
Time to Hide!