Women becoming more superficial and looks-driven than ever

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
D_Athlete
Freshman Poster

Women becoming more superficial and looks-driven than ever

Post by D_Athlete »

Women are becoming more shallow, superficial, and looks-driven than ever before in the history of mankind. This is the new norm in Western countries, but it is already starting to fester in Asia and Eastern Europe.

What could be the root cause of this?

Until recently, all a man had to was use his personality, dominant traits or wealth to attract and have sex with a woman. Now it is all down to your looks. Some would argue that Tinder and the onslaught of dating and hookup apps are the problem and sole cause of this, but it couldn't be the only reason.

Why are women becoming more shallow than men, when science dictates that men are supposed to be superficial and women are supposed to attracted to men based on how 'manly' and 'alpha' he is?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Women becoming more superficial and looks-driven than ev

Post by chanta76 »

simple...women are becoming like men.

In the west you starting to see men ..hit the gym, dress nice, maybe get plastic surgery to look good to compete for a woman. In the past only women cared about their looks and for men it was more about jobs or security. Equality changed everything..and not for good.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The constant assault of the jew media with emphasis on looks and image, including FaceJew and all social media, the sex loaded trash out of hebrewwood etc must have something to do with it. These days you canot grow without being assaulted with it. Years ago we grew up without much of this. Here we grew up with sport rather, and censorship of unchristian material.

For the past 25 years youth has been bombarded with this shit everywhere the turn, showing loose women, effeminate men, race mixing, the trash becomes cool, and the good people made to look like losers. The traditional white man is made a laughing stock, and I am sure the attack on traditional asian men will soon follow.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Sperm is cheap, so men should be open to impregnating any women who won't give him a disease, whereas pregnancy is expensive, so the woman should want to very best genetic material. In other words, the increasing focus of women on looks is a GOOD thing, because it will improve the gene pool.

The aberration is a situation where men are looks-focused and women not. That aberration occurred during the period of mass hand-to-hand warfare, lasting from the first signs of world overpopulation about 10,000 years ago to the invention of the equalizer weapons starting 150 years ago (first lightweight firearms and later nuclear and biological weapons). During the hand-to-hand warfare period, it was necessary to placate the lower 80% of males by giving them access to women, so women's natural tendency to be more looks-focused than men was suppressed.

Nowaday, the number of disciplined male warriors at society's disposal no longer determines who wins the wars. Technology and the brains and social skills to invent technology is what matters now, and this is behind all the social changes we are seeing. In particular, we are returning to natural society, like what existed before the age of hand-to-hand warfare, where only the top 20% of males (from a genetic point of view) are chosen by the females as sperm donors. Society no longer needs to placate the lower 80% of males, because equalizer weapons mean the elite males, together with the women and machines, can easily control the lower 80%. By giving the elite males access to all the women, society encourages men to work harder.

Right now, some women are making a bad choice as to who the elite males are, by picking men based mostly on appearance and athletic ability, but that will change quickly during the coming die-off. Women will start making more balanced choices: immune system first, brains and social skills second, body third. Athletic ability was important during the age of hand-to-hand warfare and also the period that preceded that, back when we were living in the stone age, but not so much now, though there is probably a relation between good looks and the other qualities (immune system and brains).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yes, it's happening all over the world, too. Sigh. But it's still possible to find good women overseas, sans Anglo White countries. Any White Anglo country is a mindfield of horrible woman.

For White guys, I think you can still find decent White woman in the poorer parts of Russia, though, so all hope is not lost. As for Asian men, you guys better get woman quick back in Asia, because they're changing too fast and becoming like American woman very rapidly. The only woman I see that are still very traditional and not superficial are Muslim woman, due to Muslim men correctly putting a leash on their woman. It's too bad the West and parts of Asia can't do a similar thing with their woman.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

zboy1 wrote:Yes, it's happening all over the world, too. Sigh. But it's still possible to find good women overseas, sans Anglo White countries. Any White Anglo country is a mindfield of horrible woman.

For White guys, I think you can still find decent White woman in the poorer parts of Russia, though, so all hope is not lost. As for Asian men, you guys better get woman quick back in Asia, because they're changing too fast and becoming like American woman very rapidly. The only woman I see that are still very traditional and not superficial are Muslim woman, due to Muslim men correctly putting a leash on their woman. It's too bad the West and parts of Asia can't do a similar thing with their woman.
It is men who are superficial. They want a woman who looks hot, cooks, cleans up after them and makes babies. Little more than a robot servant. That is not a mate. If you think looks should be unimportant, just go to a Wal-Mart. There are lots of ugly bloated fat pigs waddling around in those stores. Some of them are so damn fat they have to ride around in scooters. poor buggers. Just put on the charm and chat them up. I am pretty sure they won't be able to get away. :D People are a package. If we don't have looks then we need something else. Humor, intelligence, wealth, excellent health or physical power .... My brother is pudgy and average looking. Yet, he always got hot women why? Because he was funny, happy, wealthy (he was given an inheritance, I wasn't)) and interesting. I am good looking, slim and sexy but I don't get women. Women are intimidated by my presence much as sheep are intimidated by the shepherd.
White guys are not going to Russia. It is much more likely white guys (aka war boys) are going to go to war and exterminate the men who have been poisoning them and their God. Target Coastal people, Asians, Israelis, Europeans. Nobody has ever stopped the war boys. Won't stop them this time, either.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

D_Athlete wrote:Women are becoming more shallow, superficial, and looks-driven than ever before in the history of mankind. This is the new norm in Western countries, but it is already starting to fester in Asia and Eastern Europe.

Until recently, all a man had to was use his personality, dominant traits or wealth to attract and have sex with a woman. Now it is all down to your looks. Some would argue that Tinder and the onslaught of dating and hookup apps are the problem and sole cause of this, but it couldn't be the only reason.

Why are women becoming more shallow than men, when science dictates that men are supposed to be superficial and women are supposed to attracted to men based on how 'manly' and 'alpha' he is?
I'm a solid 4, never had a problem. I think the problem is less in looks and such than it is in how socially awkward they are and how poorly they understand social conventions. And also that every guy seems to expect a girl to be an 8+, regardless of if the guy is average looking or worse- even historically people didn't shoot much above their own looks, unless they were aristocrats or wealthy. The big thing that has changed in modern times, however, is that there's so damn many obese women out there, which turns a lot of potential 7+ girls into undatable material, despite the fact that the guys who are themselves obese expect a hot woman on their arm. This leads to 100% of the guys competing for the 60% of the women that are desirable, giving women a good amount of choice in regard to whom they will date. And if you've got choice, why not choose the best?

What can make one the best is a combination of many things. Have a good sense of humor, don't be awkward as ****, have a decent job, and you'll probably land a decent girl at some point. Hell, I've got to practically shake them off of me.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
D_Athlete wrote:Women are becoming more shallow, superficial, and looks-driven than ever before in the history of mankind. This is the new norm in Western countries, but it is already starting to fester in Asia and Eastern Europe.

I'm a solid 4, never had a problem. I think the problem is less in looks and such than it is in how socially awkward they are and how poorly they understand social conventions. And also that every guy seems to expect a girl to be an 8+, regardless of if the guy is average looking or worse- even historically people didn't shoot much above their own looks, unless they were aristocrats or wealthy. The big thing that has changed in modern times, however, is that there's so damn many obese women out there, which turns a lot of potential 7+ girls into undatable material, despite the fact that the guys who are themselves obese expect a hot woman on their arm. This leads to 100% of the guys competing for the 60% of the women that are desirable, giving women a good amount of choice in regard to whom they will date. And if you've got choice, why not choose the best?

What can make one the best is a combination of many things. Have a good sense of humor, don't be awkward as ****, have a decent job, and you'll probably land a decent girl at some point. Hell, I've got to practically shake them off of me.
\

A 4 ???,,,,,,, yaa right, then he drops his trousers and a fire hose rolls out.... :roll:
Time to Hide!
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

zboy1 wrote:Yes, it's happening all over the world, too. Sigh. But it's still possible to find good women overseas, sans Anglo White countries. Any White Anglo country is a mindfield of horrible woman.

Some Latin American countries such as Brazil are already enforcing feminist laws, so Latin America is a grey area in that regard. Mexico imported feminist laws due to its proximity to the U.S. of Gay but the Mexican government is so corrupt that they can't enforce those insane laws...unless/until the North American Union materializes.