Friendships in America are a joke!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Friendships in America are a joke!

Post by Mercury »

Zambales wrote:
February 6th, 2017, 1:35 pm

Sounds like a true event and that you fell in love with this "Melissa". If I'm right, it's best not to read too much into women being pleasant to you, especially in the customer service sector. It's their job to be nice - or should be. If they sense you fancy them and the feeling's not mutual some will just banish you to the creepzone whereas others will string you along just for kicks.
Any man who travels abroad and encounters the much friendlier cultures abroad would quickly realize, if Melissa were a true friend, Melissa would have taken you to Yellowstone National Park, Yosemite National Park, Walt Disney World, Arches National Park, the Florida Keys, the Grand Canyon, the Great Smoky Mountains, the Green Swamp Preserve; you would have been going to a whole lot more than the local county fair or even the nearby Six Flags amusement park if Melissa were a true friend.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: Friendships in America are a joke!

Post by Mercury »

jamesbond wrote:
July 1st, 2022, 12:55 pm
BlueEverglades wrote:
February 14th, 2017, 5:51 pm
I deeply resent the hermit culture in this f***ing lonely place.

America does have a "hermit culture" people don't talk to their neighbors or talk to strangers. A great deal of people in the USA are on medication for depression.

The United States should be called, "The United Lonely States of America."
I'd say more like "The Divided States of America."