Young American Men

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Young American Men

Post by dreamer82 »

I don't know how to put this into exact words but I just had kind of a catharthis. Today I had some trouble with a young man although it wasn't a confrontation. It's a younger guy who's playing games and trying to get me isolated. He got a weak minded guy next to me to follow his lead and try to ignore me. It sounds ludicrous and something out of high school but this is what the dude was up to. I never said anything nasty to him to deserve anything rude. Perhaps I'm imperfect. I walk funny from a back injury and studder a little bit but I guess that's enough for these gossipy, sniping guys to work with.

A lady in front of me started to chat me up and I ended up sitting next to her and I look forward to teaming up with her in the future. The mean dude was unhappy about this.. His plans have been foiled but it still pisses me off. This has happened in previous jobs, too. The tattood young men are too cool and the older women end up being much more friendly and fun.

Of course relationships are a different matter but I'm thankful for women sometimes.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Oh, I see...

Just ignore the younger folks. My cousin works in manufacturing, and nearly all the younger workers(and even the stuck up, western female superiors) make fun of him for being a virgin at his older age. I told him to ignore those idiots. They're not worth bothering with, they're low-class, worthless scum who just need a break from their terrible lives. Turns out, I was right! Most of the young ones were baby daddies, who get beat up by their fat ass baby mamas. :p PATHETIC!

And don't you mean catharsis? Or something like that? :p
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

C.J. wrote:Oh, I see...

Just ignore the younger folks. My cousin works in manufacturing, and nearly all the younger workers(and even the stuck up, western female superiors) make fun of him for being a virgin at his older age. I told him to ignore those idiots. They're not worth bothering with, they're low-class, worthless scum who just need a break from their terrible lives. Turns out, I was right! Most of the young ones were baby daddies, who get beat up by their fat ass baby mamas. :p PATHETIC!

And don't you mean catharsis? Or something like that? :p
Your advice to the OP is good.

I want to add a thought - that if I could go back and change things - I would answer fewer questions.
"Have you had sex before, Jester?"
"No, do you have some time this afternoon?"

"Have you had sex before, Jester?"
"No, your mother and I are just good friends, I promise."

Never give a straight answer.
Never give an explanation.
Never open up.