Women claim to be dominatrix and wants 50 shades of grey

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Women claim to be dominatrix and wants 50 shades of grey

Post by Dark_Sol »

God, I think back to Maverick Traveler's post about women pretending to be sexual. This night, I got a cougar who talks about it with other people and wanting to be dominated. Cause of the book, I picked her up and started to carry away her in front of people. She got scared and pervent me from her's and my words " ravaging her". What the f**k, don't claim you want a dominate man when you go for the manginas and spout wanting a manly man. She tried the guilty card and make me feel bad on leaving her, cause I knew she was playing games. God fucken damn it, I hate this type of fucken cunts, they claim they want a caveman, but can't go the full 9 yards.

Come on women, you love to fantasies alpha males ravaging you, but can't go the mile? Even a self procliam dominatrix with a "slave" flakes out. She was very suggestive about wanting to f**k, even rubbing my cock and kissing me, in front of people! All she want is to feel "dominated", but leave her when she was fake. Bitches please, be real.
noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

Yeah this hipster-dominatrix-wannabe 50 Shades fad is a trip. Don't go in the kitchen if you don't like the heat!
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I was in a female beauty shop and saw a young good looking college age girl reading the book.

I had no idea what it was at the time and I only asked her what she was reading simply because I NEVER see a woman reading a thick book like that on her own personal time (non school related).

She told me about the book and I snickered to myself that she would be reading a book about a rich guy. **YAwn** I then saw the book being advertised again on a big huge electronic billboard by the mall which prompted me to look it up online and really see for myself what it's all about.

Story short, it's so typical of women to all be reading the same thing about some rich guy who gets to do all these odd sexual masochistic things to a lower status, inexperienced girl.