Why is the stuff we talk about so taboo in the mainstream?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

lavezzi wrote:
Winston wrote:Lavezzi,
I love your posts, but they contain too many misspelled words that I keep having to fix. When you compose your post, you will see red underlines under each word that is likely misspelled. Can you pay attention to that and fix the spelling mistakes before submitting your posts? That way, your post will be more readable.

Thanks.
i am typing from an xbox which does not have spellchecker. i thought they were readable and contained their message either way, as long as that is so they should be left as so. as an exersize in non obsessive compulsiveness and living in reality as they are nothing but pigments on a screen, refrain from fixing my posts. in fact now i shud mizzspel purpisly.
How do you type on an xbox? If the xbox is connected to the internet, and you can see the same post form that we all do, then can't you see the red underlines on misspelled words as well?

Why don't you just use a regular keyboard to type?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 14th, 2013, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 14th, 2013, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
leavingusa
Freshman Poster

Post by leavingusa »

Partly explained by evolutionary behaviors, the rest is cultural brainwashing.

A man cannot admit that he has trouble with women, this makes him unattractive so men will always claim they are getting more than they can handle. This prevents men from honestly comparing notes (the internet has really opened things up in recent years), a man fears his brother's judgement so he plays along.

When I was 15 I was led to believe that none of my friends ever masturbated because we were all getting laid somehow even though none of us were ever seen with a girl. Since we were not on the football team, exceptionally popular or dealing drugs we were deemed worthless. We could not accept that cruel fate so we had to construct a make believe world to make ourselves feel better. At the time I truly believed I was the only one who masturbated or had an under 8 inch penis. lol

People in general will find a way to make it all your fault effectively filibustering you because you are breaching protocols that hold society together. It's all based on carefully crafted lies that everyone believes like a religion to make each other feel ok with their appointed station in life.

For example, when I reiterated some of the fundamental tenets of this forum, my father and his friend bragged crudely "speak for yourself son we have all the p***y they can handle.". I said "your girlfriend is almost old enough to collect social security and looks like she could be your mother" He shames me and proceeds to rationalize what a great person she is. That's not the point, if you are going to brag and use it to put me down then I will judge your accomplishment.

The fact is he can't do any better, he has a deluded self image based on ego. I asked him to demonstrate how good he is with the ladies and he balked just as every other man I've asked has done.

Oh she's ugly
Oh my girlfriend might find out
I'm tired

Name an excuse to not approach a woman in America and a guy will make it because he knows there's a good chance he will get a hearty "f**k off". But he still has to maintain that player self image and hangs onto a horizontally challenged single mom for dear life.

It's fine to date an ugly woman or one who already has kids if it makes you happy, just don't brag about it and try to use it as leverage. Guys who date ugly, skanky women or single moms and brag about it really need to be called out but people don't do that these days because it's "not nice".

So this guy runs wild dumping on other guys and everyone is afraid to say "dude no offense but your girl is ugly". Probably because chances are their girl is ugly too. lol
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

leavingusa wrote:Partly explained by evolutionary behaviors, the rest is cultural brainwashing.

A man cannot admit that he has trouble with women, this makes him unattractive so men will always claim they are getting more than they can handle. This prevents men from honestly comparing notes (the internet has really opened things up in recent years), a man fears his brother's judgement so he plays along.

When I was 15 I was led to believe that none of my friends ever masturbated because we were all getting laid somehow even though none of us were ever seen with a girl. Since we were not on the football team, exceptionally popular or dealing drugs we were deemed worthless. We could not accept that cruel fate so we had to construct a make believe world to make ourselves feel better. At the time I truly believed I was the only one who masturbated or had an under 8 inch penis. lol

People in general will find a way to make it all your fault effectively filibustering you because you are breaching protocols that hold society together. It's all based on carefully crafted lies that everyone believes like a religion to make each other feel ok with their appointed station in life.

For example, when I reiterated some of the fundamental tenets of this forum, my father and his friend bragged crudely "speak for yourself son we have all the p***y they can handle.". I said "your girlfriend is almost old enough to collect social security and looks like she could be your mother" He shames me and proceeds to rationalize what a great person she is. That's not the point, if you are going to brag and use it to put me down then I will judge your accomplishment.

The fact is he can't do any better, he has a deluded self image based on ego. I asked him to demonstrate how good he is with the ladies and he balked just as every other man I've asked has done.

Oh she's ugly
Oh my girlfriend might find out
I'm tired

Name an excuse to not approach a woman in America and a guy will make it because he knows there's a good chance he will get a hearty "f**k off". But he still has to maintain that player self image and hangs onto a horizontally challenged single mom for dear life.

It's fine to date an ugly woman or one who already has kids if it makes you happy, just don't brag about it and try to use it as leverage. Guys who date ugly, skanky women or single moms and brag about it really need to be called out but people don't do that these days because it's "not nice".

So this guy runs wild dumping on other guys and everyone is afraid to say "dude no offense but your girl is ugly". Probably because chances are their girl is ugly too. lol
A+ Solid f*cking post man!
Andrewww
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrewww »

Hmm, what exactly do you consider taboo on this website ?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Andrewww wrote:Hmm, what exactly do you consider taboo on this website ?
Pretty much everything. Try copying and pasting the stuff you find here on other sites and see the reaction and outrage. lol. Then you'll see what I mean. When you rock the apple cart, you will know it. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:
lavezzi wrote:
Winston wrote:Lavezzi,
I love your posts, but they contain too many misspelled words that I keep having to fix. When you compose your post, you will see red underlines under each word that is likely misspelled. Can you pay attention to that and fix the spelling mistakes before submitting your posts? That way, your post will be more readable.

Thanks.
i am typing from an xbox which does not have spellchecker. i thought they were readable and contained their message either way, as long as that is so they should be left as so. as an exersize in non obsessive compulsiveness and living in reality as they are nothing but pigments on a screen, refrain from fixing my posts. in fact now i shud mizzspel purpisly.
How do you type on an xbox? If the xbox is connected to the internet, and you can see the same post form that we all do, then can't you see the red underlines on misspelled words as well?

Why don't you just use a regular keyboard to type?

The internet browsers on game machines usually do not have spell check capability. Adding a keyboard will not change this. I'd recommend proof-reading the post.
Free
Freshman Poster

Post by Free »

Simple. There is a lot of anti-truth and deception in the mainstream.
Several matters we discuss are of truth. The closer you get to truth, the less popular and more shunned it is in a mainstream sea of deception.

Also in ways we simple are a minority. The masses have their relationships, 9-5s, on the speeding train, lulled into this mix, maybe even venture to say, required to be insane just to get along in that crazy ocean. What's that quote, are we insane and the masses normal or are the masses insane and we logical.

One more point, there are some scattered forums for example discussing some of the things we discuss, but they are of one field. There is a place for issues of the corrupt gov coup, distorted media, immigration issues and all that ball of wax but they don't bring up the issues of people on individual basis seeking to control each others, compete, divide, elevate themselves while tearing others down (of which there are thousands of petty ways to do so and thousands of more serious and obvious ways to do so, the subtle ways are more dangerous though), or of course the rampant feminism and those forms of power swings and control. Why? Many at those places of discussion are in families, locked down by the very controlling demanding types we discuss, so they're either blind or won't dare discuss it. It's the other 800 lb gorilla in the room.
There may be forums discussing the social ills of feminism and the like, but they don't touch the other tensions mentioned elsewhere. So you see, there's really no place that sort of combines it all. Or at least, very few of them. And certainly obviously nowhere in the mainstream filtered, agenda-driven media.

Thankfully too, this forum is not heavily moderated! One of the few places left online (for now) to exist this way. Some true free speech!

In summary, short answer, is my opening paragraph.
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

The answer is simple. Most of the topics that we discuss are 1) counter American and worse 2) counter American woman. I've posted on the merits of Asian women on places like Topix and the American gals go LIVID....talk about a hot button for them :)
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

It's been already answered by some of the excellent answers here but I'd like to add one major component to it: it makes people question their own choices and when they really take a look at their lives and where they are, it makes them feel crappy about the bad choices and decisions they've made. So like hamsters, they run for rationalising and don't want to admit that what they've been led to believe is nothing more but a load of crap that's preventing them from living life the way it should be. And questioning their own core beliefs and taking a serious and honest look at where they are in their lives, is making people quite uncomfortable. Hence they attack anything that goes against their "core beliefs".
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 24th, 2013, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free
Freshman Poster

Post by Free »

Jacaré wrote:It's been already answered by some of the excellent answers here but I'd like to add one major component to it: it makes people question their own choices and when they really take a look at their lives and where they are, it makes them feel crappy about the bad choices and decisions they've made. So like hamsters, they run for rationalising and don't want to admit that what they've been led to believe is nothing more but a load of crap that's preventing them from living life the way it should be. And questioning their own core beliefs and taking a serious and honest look at where they are in their lives, is making people quite uncomfortable. Hence they attack anything that goes against their "core beliefs".
Yes, very true - accountability. Forgot about that one. That's a common one to encounter. People tend to shut you out real quick if that's at play.
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Americans are taught from day one that America is the best country in the world and all other countries strive to be like us or SHOULD try to be like us.

This site comes along and suggests that America is flawed and that many American men would be happier abroad. Is it any wonder why the topics are taboo?

This site strikes at the very essence of Americanism by deigning to suggest that life in America sucks for men.

Therefore it is taboo since it militates against the myth of American exceptionalism.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Americans are taught from day one that America is the best country in the world and all other countries strive to be like us or SHOULD try to be like us.

This site comes along and suggests that America is flawed and that many American men would be happier abroad. Is it any wonder why the topics are taboo?

This site strikes at the very essence of Americanism by deigning to suggest that life in America sucks for men.

Therefore it is taboo since it militates against the myth of American exceptionalism.
Yes, this site explains to men that their social life in America sucks because of the country they live in. Happier abroad explains to men that they are not losers with women, just travel to the Philippines, Ukraine, Russia or South America and see how your success with women increases 100 percent! :D

American women do not want men leaving the US for other women. Thanks to the internet, more and more men are waking up to the idea that life for them sucks in America. More and more men are leaving the US for greener pastures. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."