My first month back from China.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Marriage is a gigantic step and I realise I have major commitment issues. Well I guess once I date every lady on Chinese Love Links then my mind will be a lot clearer.

If you were older then all you need to do is marry one of the many rich single ladies here. I've dated quite a few of those but I don't know, maybe I just need a housewife type.

I need to find some more ways of making money here. But for now I'm on a major Mandarin learning offensive so I can date more of the non-English speakers.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NeighborhoodNetBang
Freshman Poster

Post by NeighborhoodNetBang »

To OP: If you're not Black you can get an ESL job there I'm sure. You have the Internet, so you can make money online. Write articles and do forum posts for money. There are a lot of ways to make some cash online.

Apply for jobs online, and try to get your "love" in China to help you find employment there. It should be easy.

If you do have to beg, you might just get some money being White and all. Corny love stories seem to catch people's sympathy as long as you're a Whiteboy or White-looking Latino.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I am white, but no one is handing me a free lunch I assure you.

My girl friend and I are going to teach English for a month when I get back to her, so once I'm in china the money is in the bank, just getting from point A to point B is the problem.

It's ok...I landed a job in the food industry... 2 to 3 months of hell to get back to heaven and the angle that awaits me is fair enough.

Mental fortitude and will power will keep me sain even if the people around me constantly pull me down or attempt to anyway....

it's amazing, first day of my new job today training...this girl who's 50 lbs or more over weight started flirting with me hard.....then asking me questions about my life, then without even knowing where I live offered me a ride home.... I know she wants my balls, I'm the only athletic guy in my store, but what makes me mad is....she even thinks she has a chance to ask me out.

so sick of American women thinking they can literally be disgusting to look at and have the balls to walk up to a fit guy and think they should have a chance.....when I was 300 LBS I didn't think for a moment I could go up to a THIN girl let alone a athletic and attractive girl and have a shot in hell of going out with her.

Today my buddy was commenting on how my girl friend looks vary plain...well one day I might post pictures of us both, but I rather have a cute girl from china who treats me like a man...and who's educated and dedicated to not only her mind but body and the cloths she puts on in the morning then some "hot" girl who will destroy my soul heart and mind...and wallet.

My girl friend has literally said "money is to survive not happiness" you'll never hear a American person say the words, even more so if in the context of a relationship.

End of todays rant, I'm on a low carb diet trying to get under 8% body fat, I want to look even better the next time I see my girl friend.

At least I can start making money now.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

magnum wrote:I am white, but no one is handing me a free lunch I assure you.

My girl friend and I are going to teach English for a month when I get back to her, so once I'm in china the money is in the bank, just getting from point A to point B is the problem.

It's ok...I landed a job in the food industry... 2 to 3 months of hell to get back to heaven and the angle that awaits me is fair enough.

Mental fortitude and will power will keep me sain even if the people around me constantly pull me down or attempt to anyway....

it's amazing, first day of my new job today training...this girl who's 50 lbs or more over weight started flirting with me hard.....then asking me questions about my life, then without even knowing where I live offered me a ride home.... I know she wants my balls, I'm the only athletic guy in my store, but what makes me mad is....she even thinks she has a chance to ask me out.

so sick of American women thinking they can literally be disgusting to look at and have the balls to walk up to a fit guy and think they should have a chance.....when I was 300 LBS I didn't think for a moment I could go up to a THIN girl let alone a athletic and attractive girl and have a shot in hell of going out with her.

Today my buddy was commenting on how my girl friend looks vary plain...well one day I might post pictures of us both, but I rather have a cute girl from china who treats me like a man...and who's educated and dedicated to not only her mind but body and the cloths she puts on in the morning then some "hot" girl who will destroy my soul heart and mind...and wallet.

My girl friend has literally said "money is to survive not happiness" you'll never hear a American person say the words, even more so if in the context of a relationship.

End of todays rant, I'm on a low carb diet trying to get under 8% body fat, I want to look even better the next time I see my girl friend.

This is the thing that really has me irritated."your girlfriend looks plain" And mother f***er? Americans put too much emphasis on looks and this is what gets a lot of us American men in trouble.Better a plain jane who you like and respects you than a bitch that does nothing for you other than look good.No matter where you are the prettier women are going to cost you money,be pron to ho behavior and just be all around pains in you ass,that "Hot chick"you should just f**k and ditch.The plain jane who is somewhere in the middle you wife especially if she is foreign.Tooooo many dumb ass dudes trying to relive their highschool days of trying to get the cheerleader to like them instead of staying in their lane and getting a chick that is compatible with them.I am tired of saying this shit over and over again.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

skateboardstephen wrote:
magnum wrote:I am white, but no one is handing me a free lunch I assure you.

This is the thing that really has me irritated."your girlfriend looks plain" And mother f***er? Americans put too much emphasis on looks and this is what gets a lot of us American men in trouble.Better a plain jane who you like and respects you than a bitch that does nothing for you other than look good.No matter where you are the prettier women are going to cost you money,be pron to ho behavior and just be all around pains in you a**,that "Hot chick"you should just f**k and ditch.The plain jane who is somewhere in the middle you wife especially if she is foreign.Tooooo many dumb a** dudes trying to relive their highschool days of trying to get the cheerleader to like them instead of staying in their lane and getting a chick that is compatible with them.I am tired of saying this shit over and over again.
So true! That's one reason why divorce is so high in Western societies because relationships are based on looks and appearances, rather than on true love...
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

The funny thing is...I put a lot of value on looks because I've come so far with going from fat 300 lbs to sub 10% body fat...so I expect to date girls who are at least cute, I flat out refuse to date chubby/fat girls, sorry lose the fat and then call me, I take that back, don't call me, I don't need a woman who struggles with self control her entire life to pull me down with her.

I'm tempted to post a picture of my self and my girl friend, but I hesitate to do it, any time you post pictures nothing but negativity fallows
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hmm, I put great value on looks. But if I'm living in China for a while then looks are important, otherwise I'd be tempted to jump ship when the first next pretty girl comes along.

My hot female friend here has admitted to being picky and is looking for a man with money. Next time we meet I'll take her in a gold shop with the pretext that I want to buy some Chinese gold coins. This is a nice trick if you want to attract a fashionable princess and it's not immediately obvious that you have money. Of course this type of lady isn't for everyone, but my selfish genes equate great beauty with the ability to produce beautiful kids. Not all Chinese ladies are like this, but I find the princesses are just so much more fun to date.

Plain girls aren't that much less trouble though. Thanks to their low self esteem, they're easy pickings for guys who know how to lift a girl's spirits. I've seen this happen so many times.

I talked to an expat friend of mine out here. He told me not many guys come here looking for brides now - they've largely gone to the Phillies instead. Maybe I should join them as I just don't feel that welcome here. The latest visa requirement changes have ruined things here for foreigners. Anything bad here happens and it's the foreigners/USA/Japan who gets the blame. Never mind that the locals cause 99.9% of the problems here, like my neighbours in the factory dorm running some kind of illicit factory when the boss goes home. I just hope it's not an illegal fireworks factory!

I guess Thailand is another option - at least they have a lot more bars and the whole population aren't too busy working to have fun. Or I might go and see what Vietnam has to offer.

I don't think the average Filipina is as hot as the average Chinese girl. But I had a look on Filipino Cupid and there are enough cuties on there to keep me happy. Also it's not too hard for a man of my age (41 now) to find a 20yo gf. It would be a joy to be around a girl who hasn't ended up bitter and twisted from divorce or the failure to find Mr Right.

P.S. PM me if you want to swap photos magnum. Couples usually look like each other though - that's the best way to tell if a relationship has potential.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

So, I talk with the friend and his wife I'm staying with this morning before he's off to work, and I ask "do guys know of a labor place where they rent out workers so I can make some extra cash seeing as I'll be short by 500$ or more based on the hours I'm getting now.

So my friends wife says "leave that shit to the Mexicans, oh I forget that makes you angry" she her self being mexican....and knowing I think them taking are jobs pisses me the hell off.

then she says "someone should have gone to school, now it's biting you in the ass"

how do you like that....I'd have gone off on her if it wasn't for my buddys sake, but I have to maintain peace in this house or I'll have no place to stay so i sucked it up...my friend told her to shut up more or less and gave me this look like "sorry man"

My girl friend seems to be growing distant, i can't tell if it's from too much school of if she's slowly losing motivation in the relationship.

Things are looking dim guys, I should have just attempted to renew my visa and stayed in china, but I'd have been stuck without enough money to get back if I did that...and I didn't have the know how to renew my visa at the time...not to mention no college to teach English...or a fake diploma.

I left my parents house as a show of conviction I didn't want to leech off my parents anymore, my dad supports not only my mother who literally just sits on the laptop all day...only to move to order food or use the bathroom, my sister and her husband who works but uses food in the house and costs my family money while openly disrespecting my father and mother verbally that piece of shit.....Makes me so angry, so I've left my home almost for nothing as I've been replaced by a fool who has no right to be in that house in the first place.

The sad part is china made me a positive person, but how do you make a positive from all that negative...well all I can say is, at least I'm out of my home, have a goal even if I realistically can't make enough money to reach my goal...and I won't give in to what life wants to make me.

A wolf fights for what he is, I've been fighting and clawing my way up the food chain slowly but surely for a while now..I'll be damned if I'm going to be stopped
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Tough Love

Post by Pinaylover »

First off man you are 21, You are just starting your life don't sound so depressed. U got feelings for the girl but get over it. She most likely is the first of many. You used to weigh 300 lbs? Now your skinny? Cheer the f**k up, how many people can say that? Celebrate the irony, let the fat girl drive you home and tell her to suck your cock on the way then never speak to her again at work.

You have no college education? Luckily for you our corrupt government loans out money hand over fist so get a college degree or do what I did and spend 4 yrs in the army earning your money then get one. That is why jobs that used too and should only require a high school education now want you to have a college degree.

How did you loss 300 lbs? Write a kindle ebook or make an online course and sell it. I have a degree but I think college is over rated. You can learn anything online if you know where to look for it. True freedom is learning to make money online so you can do it anywhere. If you can learn how to make $200 a day online its $73,000 a year man. Learn how to develop apps and work remote. Get paid to write blog posts.

Wanna get back to Asia? I understand but you need to learn how to doing it on your own terms you certainly won't get there by slinging pizzas.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I had a terrible time after my first Chinese gf left me. But later that year I went on a date with a beautiful Japanese girl, and that made me finally get over Chinese girl.

A hole in a man's heart is woman shaped. Really I'm not that fussy which woman I'm with, they seem to be pretty interchangeable.

Well in the meantime just chat to local girls and try to improve your game. The perfect 10's are here waiting for you but they're going to need some effort. If she's worth it, she won't be easy.

And just understand that China and Chinese women are all about money, and you need money if you're to have good prospects here. I suspect your girl's parents have been having a heart to heart with her - same thing happened with my first girl.

College or the army could be good choices. I like how the British army makes men value themselves, plus it trains them up in useful skills before they leave. Also you'll go to some crazy places and have some incredible tales to tell to your grandchildren. My grandfather was in Berlin in 1945 - what an experience that was.

I have a degree (two actually) but the subject matter was a waste of time - I'm a self taught programmer, I never studied it. Still, the degree opened doors, and it's continuing to do so in China. Just had another job offer tonight (for a tasty 200RMB/hour), and the girl pressuring me into accepting it was so cute it was hard to turn it down.

Never stop learning or self improving yourself though. I was terrible at languages at school, yet here I am giving Mandarin Chinese a shot. And this place is doing wonders for my self confidence. 10 years ago I'd never have believed that I'd one day end up going on a date with a girl who only speaks about 10 words of English.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Thanks guys.

I'm going to just keep my head down and nab as much cash as I can, I'll probably end up joining the military even though this country sickens me, it's the only way to secure any kind of financial future in my current situation.

I got talking to my girl friend a bit more, but assures me she has been busy with school and apologized for worrying me, she even stayed up late to text me this morning.

things may or may not work out with this girl, but I'm going to operate under the assumption that hope exists and try to get back to her.

I've lived as a negative fool for far too long, china changed that, I'm going to play out this chapter of my life, whatever the outcome is I'm going to work on educating my self, its been my weakness for far too long complements of being home schooled my a feminist with a temper and a slow learning brain I've been left with a rather horrible education that has been a shadow over me for far too long.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

magnum wrote:Thanks guys.

I'm going to just keep my head down and nab as much cash as I can, I'll probably end up joining the military even though this country sickens me, it's the only way to secure any kind of financial future in my current situation.

I got talking to my girl friend a bit more, but assures me she has been busy with school and apologized for worrying me, she even stayed up late to text me this morning.

things may or may not work out with this girl, but I'm going to operate under the assumption that hope exists and try to get back to her.

I've lived as a negative fool for far too long, china changed that, I'm going to play out this chapter of my life, whatever the outcome is I'm going to work on educating my self, its been my weakness for far too long complements of being home schooled my a feminist with a temper and a slow learning brain I've been left with a rather horrible education that has been a shadow over me for far too long.

I was home schooled to. I spent 4 years in the army to get a GI Bill and then went to college, I got a bachelors degree. Life is what you make and the past is the past don't let it hold you back. College isn't hard in the US.

Military life isn't for everyone. But you get so many benefits from service. If you do go in. Go into the Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard, Army or lastly the Marines (ordered in terms of quality of life and which ones you should consider joining first). The benefits are the same when you get out. Only do the minimum enlistment. Not 4 years like I did (hated every minute of it) am I glad i joined? yes would i do it again yes but I wouldn't have done it differently just like high school. Being a tough guy is overrated (f**k Rambo). Do a job that teaches you a skill (communications, intelligence, aircraft maintenance, power grid mechanic, ect) and gets you a secret or top secret security clearance so you can work for an overseas contractor when you get out and make bank.

Don't sign the paperwork unless you get the job you want no matter what the recruiter tells you. Its his job to meet quotas on job placement so hold out for a good one, even if he pushes you to ones that suck like admin, supply clerk, cook or military police. Tell him to f**k off he will come back around and give you that job when its available. Its your life for the next 3 years not his.

If go see a recruiter feel free to ask many any questions on it. Remember the military is gonna use you so you better use it for all its worth. The Air force even has a way for you to get an Associates degree online while you are in. So does the Army but the Air Force is better about education. Oh yeah women in the Air Force? It has the hottest chicks of any service by far.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I've got my sites set on army when I return to the usa, I'm going to try the x18 contract, attempt do be a green beret, I'm physically up for the challenge however, I'm not educated enough for it, I'll have to force my self to learn a lot of things all over again, I just hope I have enough time if that's the rout life takes me, the cut off age is 30, I'll be 28 in may.
dctsang2
Freshman Poster

Post by dctsang2 »

magnum, would you provide the webside where you met your GF?
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

wow... i didn't even see your post sorry.

Yes, I met her at dateinasia.com

Good site, some bad girls on it, but you can find decent ones too if your looking for a real relationship and not just sex.