Muh Genes, Muh Genes, I Jus' Gotta Pass On Muh Genes!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Muh Genes, Muh Genes, I Jus' Gotta Pass On Muh Genes!

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Ghost wrote:
June 23rd, 2019, 9:59 am
It's astounding how much the tide has changed against having children and forming families.
Only in the developed countries is that the case. In the lower half of the world, that is not the case at all outside the the elite sectors of those societies.
Ghost wrote: Whites of course have really dropped the ball here, since they've allowed their women to be corrupted into cool wine aunts and cat ladies.
Whites are the very ones who created the adverse legal and social conditions for people to stop wanting to have children and raise families. Not only that, whites are the main promoters of LGBT culture so I find it ironic that whites are the main ones crying about the purposeful demographic decrease in the white population. It is self imposed.
Ghost wrote: And it seems now that most white women are gleeful at the prospect of killing babies via abortion.
Feminism functions as a religion now, and abortion is its most blessed sacrament. There are even abortion parties now.
Ghost wrote: No one alive can really argue honestly that 'passing on your genes' is a bad thing - you can't be the product of something and then honestly knock it.
It is not innately good or bad. It is just nature, nothing more, but some people are just convinced that it is the greatest thing that could ever happen to them. Those people generally don't have very much going for them mind you.

Passing on your genes via incest or rape are very bad things. Also, knowingly passing on genes in families with histories of severe medical or mental ailments is not very good either. Those folks should adopt and raise children to be productive, healthy contributors to society.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Muh Genes, Muh Genes, I jus' Gotta Pass On Muh Genes!

Post by Zambales »

Cornfed wrote:
June 23rd, 2019, 3:56 am
Zambales wrote:
June 23rd, 2019, 2:37 am
fschmidt wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 9:59 pm
In today's idiocracy where almost everyone is a moron, non-morons have a moral obligation to reproduce.
It's more likely for a child to turn into a moron due to the negative influences surrounding them than it is to possess a magic wand and miraculously change a screwed-up world populated with morons. Furthermore, a person who doesn't think they're a moron could be a moron themselves resulting in the probable introduction of more morons.
Yes well it's proven to my satisfaction and that of others that I am not a moron. However my father did appear to be a moron in some respects, but perhaps that is because of the medication he took, but then again his grandchildren might inherit his condition and so functionally be morons like him. On the other hand, it seems like we would be genetic high achievers in sports if it weren't for our small size. It seems that we can really excel in other ways too. When years ago my mother gushed about how my older brother had some famous surgeon write an unsolicited letter to the local medical board to say that he was the most promising young surgeon he had taught in his 30 years as a teaching physician I was like, of course, what do you expect, he was one of us. But I don't know, it is always a crapshoot. You never know what your progeny will be.
I'm a product of a couple of specimens who rank fairly high on the moronic scale and to be frank I followed their footsteps for around fifteen years of my adult life. What saved me from turning into a fully fledged moron was an ex girlfriend. Yes, women can be useful at times. Constructive criticism was my saving grace and it wasn't particularly pleasant but it made me look at things differently, mainly at myself.

On a sidenote, one of my cousins was deemed to be a moron in his early life by the family. He ended up becoming a doctor. One could argue that this was an accurate assessment but obviously not all doctors are morons. Only some.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Zambales wrote:
June 24th, 2019, 7:38 am
I'm a product of a couple of specimens who rank fairly high on the moronic scale and to be frank I followed their footsteps for around fifteen years of my adult life. What saved me from turning into a fully fledged moron was an ex girlfriend. Yes, women can be useful at times. Constructive criticism was my saving grace and it wasn't particularly pleasant but it made me look at things differently, mainly at myself.

On a sidenote, one of my cousins was deemed to be a moron in his early life by the family. He ended up becoming a doctor. One could argue that this was an accurate assessment but obviously not all doctors are morons. Only some.
Yours is a case that establishes that genes are not everything. Human history is replete with examples of people who rose to great heights from the depths of human filth. Conversely, there are innumerable examples of blue bloods, aristocrats, and elites who become dregs of society.

A girl I knew of royal background has a close relative (also royal), Christoph "Kiko" von Hohenlohe, became a drug addicted, obese, dreg who died in a Thai jail for trying to use a fake passport. So much for his "genes of high distinction."

A healthy gene profile can provide advantages like height, good looks, or general health, but all of that can be rendered irrelevant by life-enhancing experiences, good decision-making, and strategic efforts. Even genes for low intelligence can be overridden by intellectual rigor in childhood.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 9th, 2019, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 24th, 2019, 10:01 am
Zambales wrote:
June 24th, 2019, 7:38 am

Yours is a case that establishes that genes are not everything. Human history is replete with examples of people who rose to great heights from the depths of human filth. Conversely, there are innumerable examples of blue bloods, aristocrats, and elites who become dregs of society.

A girl I knew of royal background has a close relative (also royal), Christoph "Kiko" von Hohenlohe, became a drug addicted, obese, dreg who died in a Thai jail for trying to use a fake passport. So much for his "genes of high distinction."

A healthy gene profile can provide advantages like height, good looks, or general health, but all of that can be rendered irrelevant by life-enhancing experiences, good decision-making, and strategic efforts. Even genes for low intelligence can be overridden by intellectual rigor in childhood.
Yep. The old adage of "expect the unexpected" should apply when having children, especially as "black sheep's of the family" appear quite frequently.
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 12:43 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 22nd, 2019, 12:28 pm
I agree with most of what you wrote here, but I do not consider you a moron because you had kids because you enjoy them, not because of some pubescent, obsessive and narcissistic need to pass on your genes. Virtually everyone has imperfect genes with diseases, conditions, and negative things that express themselves every several generations. Someone who is unattractive, short, and unintelligent, might come from an otherwise prestigious family gene pool.

The royal families of Europe learned that lesson the hard way when obsession with their genes produced all kinds of ailments, deformities, and invalids. Read the sad history of Charles II of Spain. He was mentally retarded, odd looking, and sickly all because of his parents who were stupidly obsessed with passing on "Muh Genes." It is a shame that the same difficult lesson must be learned by the dimmest among us yet again.
Actually with Charles II of Spain, the reason he was mentally retarded and pretty much a monsterous abomination, was because of incest; the Habsburg line had been inbred for many generations, his own mother having married her own uncle producing Charles. Many noble families throughout history as well as ancient and more recent kingdoms as far back as the ancient Egyptians were heavily into incest, which produced a lot of chinless wonders and mentally unbalanced maniacs. I think this is part of why history is as interesting as it, because for so many centuries countries around the world have been led by drooling mongrels.

As for me, I am of European stock and my wife isn't, and as we are very far removed from each other in terms of geography, our genes are quite different from one another, which explains why hybrids and mixed race people often tend to be healthier. If you, CE, for example knocked up a Ukranian chick from a vastly different continent as the one from which you hail, chances are your offspring would be far healthier than it would have been had you knocked up a girl from the same neighborhood or city you grew up in.

You have quite some influence over how your children turn out. If you are healthy and fit, as a man, it probably means the likelihood of your sperm producing good offspring is higher. If you pick a young woman, say early twenties, to have your babies, likewise it's a good choice from a genetic perspective. A lot of the unhealthy, unattractive people that we see being born are the result of men marrying women in their thirties... women who've already 'hit the wall' so to speak, whose eggs are pretty much scrambled and low-quality by that time. Add to that the location factor (you never know if a woman from your city doesn't have a great-grandparent in common with you if your great-grandpa suffered from wandering-dick-syndrome) and you have a recipe for disaster.

Anyone who desires to have children, and has the means to raise them well as well as the proper mindset, should not be discouraged to do so, as it would make such a person miserable not to have them. And anyone who does not desire to have any, should also not be told to reproduce, because a resentful parent will probably not make a good parent. It's as simple as that.
That's why you're one of the sharpest posters here. Check your inbox sometime btw, mate.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf