America, white people, life whatever....

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Re: America, white people, life whatever....

Post by onethousandknives »

The way I like to describe it is everything in USA has this "I'm gonna kick your ass" vibe. I 100% agree on everyone walking around with a scowl as well.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

Onethousandknives glad to hear someone feels the same. Clearly, many people on this forum are more intuitive and perceptive of the spiritual and deeper societal/relational problems that America has. But so many in America are oblivious or can't pinpoint their misery. Btw, I'm glad you mentioned America has this "kick your ass vibe to it". That's so funny because I've felt the same exact way. Like going to work at some blue collar job feels like "We're gonna kick your ass and make you suffer for your paycheck." Work in customer service? We're gonna treat you like shit so that you MENTALLY pay for your paycheck. Life in general? Uncle Sam is gonna kick your ass and so will society. The drab, ugly cities are gonna kick your mind and soul's ass. Relationships, you're gonna kick your own ass to EARN that love(which you don't get). At least those are some of the vibes I get.

When I come back from Korea I get so DAMN depressed it's crazy. It's because I get so used to feeling so great during vacation over there that when I come back the emptiness hits me like a ton of bricks. That crap is almost unbearable. But after a month I get used to it. It's still there 100% but your mind and soul gets crushed and you can tolerate functioning like a machine once again, sort of. And I'm not talking about having fun in Korea, but that soul satisfying presence of God, peace, love and happiness that you can feel simply by sitting in a chair outside. If you read other, typically millenials, gripes about their life in America it's usually how empty, meaningless, and apathetic they feel towards everything. They also complain about their lack of luck of women and friends of course. The thing is I'm not going to tell them how to improve their life by leaving because I think many(not all) of them are the same shitbags that made feel America so empty, soul crushing and dark to begin with. I'm a millenial, btw. Anyways, another mini rant. I hope one day we can get out of here and go to Korea and Taiwan or even another country if it's awesome enough.
cheesesweat
Freshman Poster

Post by cheesesweat »

Flowertheif00 I'm working on that Hawaii post.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

One thing I will say about this paragraph:

"Whites almost never stick up for each other. Every man is an island with white people. In my state if a white guy was fighting with a Hawaiian dude. The Hawaiian dude would bring all of his uncles, cousins, neighbors, nephews and friends to back him up. White people would watch the white guy get beat up and probably film it for their entertainment because after all that's his business. Every man for himself in white society."

This to me is a condemnation of not white people but Hawaiian people. You don't pick a side based on blood ties alone and jump into a conflict before you have any idea who is in the wrong and who is in the right. That demonstrates racial bias and disrespect for due process of law and is disgraceful. If civilization means anything to us we can't be afraid to call Hawaiians out on this bullshit.