A Russian Girl’s Drama in Manila

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
PaulB
Freshman Poster

Post by PaulB »

Old thread. Was this at Divino? I remember at closing time every night there'd be a couple of Ford Expeditions parked outside to take these girls straight home, no sneak outs of any kind or meetups after work. I'm surprised you were able to meet up with any girl there.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MatureDJ wrote:The the Filipino men found her so attractive is that white people are just more attractive, period. It is the reason that I don't care to go to the Filipines (I know I am misspelling that word), and only care to go to the former USSR. While there are a few Filipinas with a good bit of white admixture, most have the hard Asian look, and are not that attractive.
OK I know it's off-topic but since this thread mentions both Phil's and FSU --- where do YOU like the girls, MatureDJ?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A Russian Girl’s Drama in Manila

Post by Jester »

ladislav wrote: Anyway, I met one Russian girl there, let’s call her Natasha, who was 18 years old only, very cute, kind of short, actually- -some 5’2� -with dark blond hair and dark brown eyes. Actually, she looked more Ukrainian than Russian- blond hair and very dark eyes is a typical Ukrainian look.

She was booked solid in VIP rooms for private dances, and would only come out for a pole dance- ......

Boy, she was cute, though! Anyway, she had told me that she was from the Russian Far East- born in town X . Most probably a virgin, as small town girls in Russia often are....
OMG!!!!!!! :shock: A VIRGIN STRIPPER!!!
I say again...

OMG!!!!!!! :shock:

OMG I am going to go hang out with ladislav

ladislav wrote: In the meantime, she is still on her way to the university to apply to the Drama Department.
How fitting!
Funny! :lol: