Why do women always say on TV that men never call? Liars!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Guts wrote:In many of these cases the men in question are highly desired by many other women ("alpha males") and they have no need nor desire to commit to the complainant. They are basically too busy f**king other women to care about calling the slut. These women are extremely pissed off that their delusional fantasies are not being fulfilled. If a man has options he's more likely to take advantage of them then he is to place an artificial limit upon himself. It ain't rocket science.
Ding ding winner winner!!! This is exact and true... the guys they desire don't call back and if they are lucky these women will get added to his rotation... and so rolls it in the good old USA... LOL
Last edited by Dogboy86 on April 7th, 2012, 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Winston wrote:Have you all also noticed that on TV, women are the ones says deep philosophical meaningful and spiritual things, while the men around them just shrug it off and call it nonsense? It's like they are saying that women tend to be deeper and more intellectual and soulful than men, who are too shallow to appreciate that stuff.
This takes the cake! It is MEN who have composed every symphony, written the deepest most spiritual songs, and painted the *SISTINE Chapel, yet TV says that women are philosophical and men are barbaric retards?? That is so f***ing pathetic!
Fixed. +1 :wink:
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

E_Irizarry wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Winston wrote:Have you all also noticed that on TV, women are the ones says deep philosophical meaningful and spiritual things, while the men around them just shrug it off and call it nonsense? It's like they are saying that women tend to be deeper and more intellectual and soulful than men, who are too shallow to appreciate that stuff.
This takes the cake! It is MEN who have composed every symphony, written the deepest most spiritual songs, and painted the *SISTINE Chapel, yet TV says that women are philosophical and men are barbaric retards?? That is so f***ing pathetic!
Fixed. +1 :wink:
Better!

I had a feeling that "Sisteen" was not correct.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

ssjparris wrote:Its ALL propaganda. Designed to brainwash everyone for control of the masses. Besides, if it creeps a girl out if I call them " too early " then why bother with someone so difficult and so paranoid of me. I don't want a woman like that.
I'm not sure about the US, but in Australia women have this "three day rule" when it comes to contact after the first date or meeting. Apparently you should only contact her on the third day, any less and you're too desperate, any later and you must not be interested in her enough. Only Anglo women could come up with such bullshit.
Anyways, everything is usually flipped in real life just like winston said. American women are NOT deep or intellectual but are very shallow and gullible sometimes too. I feel like i have to keep bringing up topics just to keep their interest its just to damn difficult with them. foreign on the other hand everything from conversation to getting to know each other is very smooth and easy. no hassles what so ever.
Yep, they expect YOU to make all the effort, and they usually only reply with short 2-3 word answers. The conversation is only one sided. On the other hand most foreign women will take an interest in you and ask you about your life.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by OzGuy »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
This takes the cake! It is MEN who have composed every symphony, written the deepest most spiritual songs, and painted the Sisteen Chapel, yet TV says that women are philosophical and men are barbaric retards?? That is so f***ing pathetic!
Yep, on TV men are always portrayed as being stupid and immature, while women are portrayed as being intelligent and mature.

Here is a perfect example of an ad we have in Australia.

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

OzGuy wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
This takes the cake! It is MEN who have composed every symphony, written the deepest most spiritual songs, and painted the Sisteen Chapel, yet TV says that women are philosophical and men are barbaric retards?? That is so f***ing pathetic!
Yep, on TV men are always portrayed as being stupid and immature, while women are portrayed as being intelligent and mature.

Here is a perfect example of an ad we have in Australia.

That's one of the worst commercials I've seen. There is a series of "Misandry in the Media" videos on YouTube by a man who calls himself MenWomenMyth. He covers a ton of commercials with the same theme of men as "stupid and immature" and women as "intelligent and mature". I sold my TV last fall and never looked back.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.