Thanks to American Bitches, I just got fired

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I'm a member of the Virginia Bar, currently inactive, so I guess I'm not engaged in the unlawful practice of law here (we have to be careful about such things). The fact that Virginia is a right to work state has nothing to do with your ability to sue for wrongful termination, which state law does permit. You can seek as a remedy monetary damages for lost wages, for pain and suffering, and for punishment of the injuring party. You have 180 days from the time of the firing to do it, so look into this quickly. You should go see a lawyer and the EEOC office. You might need a permit from the EEOC to bring suit. Get on it right now if you think you've been wrongfully fired, and good luck.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

You too Trader. May your new path be prosperous!
Your right women are catty non forgiving bitches.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

gsjackson, Thanks for the information and support. I will certainly think about it.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

TRADER1972 wrote:......I just told my son yesterday he needs to be sure to find a career where he doesn't have to put up with womens crap.
Computer Programming in a non-woman's industry...stay away from banking/accounting/cust serv/telemarketing and medical at a low level commonly of women employees and bosses while you are bring Computer Programming to the board.

East Asian and South Asian I.T. techie women usually don't go out of their way to make life bad nor fire ya over some trivial small-fry crap.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Sigh...

I'm supposed to start a low paying helpdesk job with a AW supervisor very soon. I already had bad vibes during the interview but your post has really given me the jitters. :P

Not much a choice with the crappy ass economy as it is though.
The thought of having to deal with office politics dominated by 80% women is really disheartening.

Hope things work out for you, Trader. ...and myself too lol.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

TRADER1972 wrote: I just told my son yesterday he needs to be sure to find a career where he doesn't have to put up with womens crap.
That's part of the reason that I studied math in college. That was a department which was most definitely not feminist. Although I had some liberal arts interests, I didn't want to major in something that would be four years of feminist, PC fudge-packing. As a math major, I was just able to tolerate college to the end.
keius wrote:Sigh...

I'm supposed to start a low paying helpdesk job with a AW supervisor very soon. I already had bad vibes during the interview but your post has really given me the jitters. :P
Don't despair yet. There are also the AW supervisors who are so self-absorbed that they mostly keep to themselves and their friends and will only talk to you minimally because they don't think you're important enough. Hope that you get one of those instead of one the more confrontational types.

I worked for AW supervisors who were okay in retail jobs before I went to college. Some of them were bitchy, but they were no bitchier than the American male supervisors (most American men who are retail managers are quite douchey and AW-like anyway).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It is simply the rise of the Fembots into Dominance. The easiest way to destroy a civilization is simply to empower women (and run up debt). That's because they aren't meant to lead. They only destroy.

These women out of their natural roles are extremely unhappy individuals despite being liberated. Their hobbies are no longer children, husband and home, but slander, character assassination, gossip and rumors. (They even live vicariously through celebrities for this reason.)

All this brought to us by our elites who deliberately instituted communist policies into the school system, workplace and home.

Take a look at this:

From a recent article:
The share of American men aged 16 to 64 who are employed has fallen in a sawtooth pattern, from nearly 85 percent in the early 1950s to less than 65 percent now. As the chart above shows, the rate falls steeply in recessions and does not get back to its previous high in recoveries. (Women's employment-to-population ratio has trended higher over the years.)

The male labor force—those employed or seeking work—has actually shrunk 0.7 percent since the male unemployment rate peaked at 11.4 percent in October 2009. That's one reason the jobless rate for males was down to 9.3 percent in March.
Women have preference in society today. That's the way it was designed. No one cares about men's fate. Actually if you want my opinion, it looks like the system is set up for most men to fail. Nearly every ticket to the upper middle class has been cut off (or they are attempting to cut it off). Tech jobs outsourced to India, H1B visas for Indias who get paid 1/3rd the rate Americans would make, construction jobs taken over by illegal Mexicans willing to work for peanuts, and health care legislation that will soon end medicine as we know it.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

keius wrote:Sigh...

Not much a choice with the crappy ass economy as it is though.
The thought of having to deal with office politics dominated by 80% women is really disheartening.

Hope things work out for you, Trader. ...and myself too lol.
Based on all my experience in every job I have had, the only way to survive is to keep your mouth shut. As others here have stated, AW, especially 40+ are extremely sensitive and VERY EASILY OFFENDED.

I did have much better success with the college girls, and often they had a good sense of humor. Of course they were not in charge of me.

All of my experience says that AW are quite simply vindictive bitches and if you piss them off they will do whatever is in there power to ruin you, sooner, rather than later.

And corporations love this 9% unemployment rate because they know people have to tolerate more crap from the horrible people they put in charge.

Back in 2000 when the unemployment in my area was 1-2%, people would just walk off if they were pissed and have a new job the same or next day.

Good luck.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Adama wrote:It is simply the rise of the Fembots into Dominance. The easiest way to destroy a civilization is simply to empower women (and run up debt). That's because they aren't meant to lead. They only destroy.

These women out of their natural roles are extremely unhappy individuals despite being liberated. Their hobbies are no longer children, husband and home, but slander, character assassination, gossip and rumors. (They even live vicariously through celebrities for this reason.)

All this brought to us by our elites who deliberately instituted communist policies into the school system, workplace and home.

Take a look at this:

From a recent article:
The share of American men aged 16 to 64 who are employed has fallen in a sawtooth pattern, from nearly 85 percent in the early 1950s to less than 65 percent now. As the chart above shows, the rate falls steeply in recessions and does not get back to its previous high in recoveries. (Women's employment-to-population ratio has trended higher over the years.)

The male labor force—those employed or seeking work—has actually shrunk 0.7 percent since the male unemployment rate peaked at 11.4 percent in October 2009. That's one reason the jobless rate for males was down to 9.3 percent in March.
Women have preference in society today. That's the way it was designed. No one cares about men's fate. Actually if you want my opinion, it looks like the system is set up for most men to fail. Nearly every ticket to the upper middle class has been cut off (or they are attempting to cut it off). Tech jobs outsourced to India, H1B visas for Indias who get paid 1/3rd the rate Americans would make, construction jobs taken over by illegal Mexicans willing to work for peanuts, and health care legislation that will soon end medicine as we know it.
Adama, I agree with everything you have just said.

It hit me in Jan 2009 and has been proven further since then that, indeed, in America, no one cares about mens fate.

And who could argue that things are not totally set up to screw men economically, especially the job situation.

Why is the gap between mens unemployment and womens unemployment not discussed?

If it was the other way around it would be front page news.

From the moment a boy enters kindergarten, they attempt to feminize him and pussify him to accept the crap that awaits him as an adult.

A nation can not survive without men being able to gain meaningful employment.

Quite honestly, I truly think the USA will go down as the stupidest world power in history once we completely collapse.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

TRADER1972 wrote: Why is the gap between mens unemployment and womens unemployment not discussed?
If it was the other way around it would be front page news.
I agree, but one of it's causes has been discussed in the media, namely the fact that the percentage of women enrolled in colleges far exceeds the percentage of men there.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/education/ ... 6_ST_N.htm
TRADER1972 wrote: From the moment a boy enters kindergarten, they attempt to feminize him and pussify him to accept the crap that awaits him as an adult.
But it's even worse than that because once an American "man" successfully becomes the total p***y that the feminists think they want him to be, then he's periodicly insulted for not being manly enough by the feminists. It's just an endless, torturous mind-game for men in the US.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why don't you post the full names of the bitches who did this to you in the Scam board? Put their name in the title of the thread and it will go into Google when anyone types their name. For example:

Thread title: Warning about *Full name* - Crimes and Wrongdoings

That will f**k up her name cause anyone who googles it will find it and discover what she did to you.

You have the power to do this. So do it. Use the Scam board in this forum.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

When I've mentioned that the current unemployment in the US is made up of 85% men, the women have just given me a snarky comment about how it's mens' "comeuppance" for all those horrible decades of men oppressing women and women not having been paid fairly for the same work they do.

Umm, yeah. Whatever....

Of course, they'll be the first to break a man's balls for not bringing home the bacon (or enough of it), so they can go shopping with their girlfriends. Again, they want "equal rights" only insofar as it's to their advantage. Yeccchhh!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

RedDog wrote:When I've mentioned that the current unemployment in the US is made up of 85% men, the women have just given me a snarky comment about how it's mens' "comeuppance" for all those horrible decades of men oppressing women and women not having been paid fairly for the same work they do.

Umm, yeah. Whatever....

Of course, they'll be the first to break a man's balls for not bringing home the bacon (or enough of it), so they can go shopping with their girlfriends. Again, they want "equal rights" only insofar as it's to their advantage. Yeccchhh!
I work around women and it really seems to me that up to around 85% of them are just extremely miserable people. A woman can be 8 or 80. They are the same. Mostly overly critical, grumpy and insulting, especially towards men and masculinity. Just imagine permanent PMS. This is the true face of American women.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I moved the posts about Marxism in American society over here, so we wouldn't clutter up Trader's thread:
viewtopic.php?p=39993#39993
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jackal wrote:I moved the posts about Marxism in American society over here, so we wouldn't clutter up Trader's thread:
viewtopic.php?p=39993#39993
Good idea. Smart call Jackal.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne