Thanks to American Bitches, I just got fired

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Thanks to American Bitches, I just got fired

Post by TRADER1972 »

I knew I would quit or be fired soon.

My boss is a treacherous woman who could swindle the scales off a snake.

I was given heads up on Wed. by a coworker that she was trying to get rid of me.

And sure enough, the next day, Thursday April 7, I got fired.

What happened is a female customer came in with a real bitchy attitude. She had been at my store a week or 2 ago and she kept her rage and decided to be an even bigger bitch this time.

I stayed calm but finally told her she should leave. Then the bitch really snapped and wanted to see the manager.

They went off and talked for a while, and I was unable to see them.

Time goes on and my boss never said a word about it.

Then 1.5 hours after the incident the district manager, a big mangina named Lester comes by. They call me to the office and he was being a provoking prick. He friggin thinks I am intimidated because he outweighs me by at least 150 lbs.

I realized they were conspiring against me and he tells me to give him my supervisor keys. I said why. He never gave an answer.

He proceeds to put his hand on me and I said don't touch me.

I said what will they think when they look at the video and see you touched me and he looked at my AW boss and said " I didnt touch you. Did you see me touch him?" Of course she said no. But she was looking right at us.

So then he blocks the door and prevents me from leaving and has her call 911!
Can you f***ing believe that shit?

So I realized I must keep true to myself and keep my word, so I verbally rip him a new ass.:twisted:

I only forgot to say that he should stop having sex with my boss as that is the only explanation for why she is allowed to get away with the crap she does.

But I did go off on him right in the store and I am sure that is a very rare event for him. Too bad. I only wish more customers were there to see him get punked by me.

Oh let me not forget.

About 10 minutes after this bitchy customer who started it all, another female customer( I never saw her before) came up and said, " I want you to know, I heard everything that you said to that lady and you did not have an attitude, she was the one who was rude from the beginning."

I even mentioned this to the mangina and his response was like I made it up. Of course I told him, "Well you weren't there so you don't even know what happened."

I am certain that my snake AW boss gave the original complaining customer her cell phone and dialed the district manager for her knowing that she could use this to get me fired. So that is why I say I was setup.

I will NEVER work my ass off again for a woman boss again.

I have never had serious problems working with men. Its basically impossible for a man to work with a group of women and not have at least 1 who is out to get him.

I have no respect for men who marry these Ameriskanks. Starve these beasts!
Last edited by TRADER1972 on April 8th, 2011, 6:29 am, edited 4 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

I don't know whether I feel sorry for you (for losing your job when the American economy is in poor shape), or relieved for you.

American women are clearly a unique form of evil. Australian women can be conniving, hypocritical and incompetent whilst at work, but they're rarely this malicious.

The fact that people like Lester and this woman exist, not least in positions of authority, is a sad indictment of both Anglo culture and business (where the sociopaths and toadies get rewarded).
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Thanks DaRick for your kind words. In some ways, it is a relief. The bad thing is I really like to work hard and keep active, yet despite that, there is no telling how long I will be out of work.

The fact is I have been waiting to slowly get back into the business I love, working for myself. It is precarious as I barely have enough capital and need to slowly increase it, but the fact is the only reason I was inspired years ago to work for myself is because I found out the hard way that we will never be appreciated or justly rewarded working for someone else, unless we are higher up the food chain and unethical to boot.

I always encourage others to seek self employment so they can avoid working for creeps like these. The US workplace is an utter disaster, I could write a book on it. Basically, a man in the US is screwed unless he works in a male-dominated field or keeps his mouth shut and does what he's told when he works with women.

You are right, the biggest indictment I have seen is in the selection of managers, district mangers and the crooks above them.

My experience is that men will not hold women accountable for fear of being labeled discriminatory against women. or women kiss ass so much, the higher ups tolerate whatever crap they do.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

You may want to check with a lawyer to see if you have a case for wrongful firing. Good luck.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

MrPeabody wrote:You may want to check with a lawyer to see if you have a case for wrongful firing. Good luck.
AGreed. YOu should look into it, guy.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

I think with my state being a right to work state, they probably can do what they want.

Well based on my experience, companies will really go even lower if you dispute a termination.

I wish I could post proof of when this happened 8 years ago.

When I filed for unemployment they lied to the state unemployment agency. They said I stole money and money was missing and I put it back when I was caught. That is a complete lie. I used to take 10-25k a day to the bank and money was never missing. They just wanted to slander me.

When I asked a lawyer about the lie and slander, I was told I had no case. So here in America a company can say whatever they want about you even if its all lies.
I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself, then $4000 a month working for a bitch.
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

Im sorry to hear about what happened to you and i remember i was once fired for similar reasons by a female manager, unfortunetly many/most are often moody and petty

"I will NEVER work my ass off again for a woman boss again." I wish it were this easy but most of my bosses have been women
:( :( :( :(
Kunold
Freshman Poster

Post by Kunold »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-12970105
Has feminism blocked social mobility for men?
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Kunold, thanks for your words. Yeah, I know I never referred to it as social mobility, but I have though for several years now that one of Americas problems is that men are screwed in the workplace to accommodate women. I have seen in in every job I have had.

For example a district manger has 12 stores. He cannot have 12 male store managers because he would be a sexist pig and fear for his own job. So he has to make it closer to 6 men and 6 women, no matter how lazy,inept or unsuccessful the women are. I have lost over 100k on this basis alone. Women get away with murder, things that guys would never be allowed to get away with. I have never seen a female manager willing to put in the required hours in the company I was with and almost never in my working career. If they put in the hours, they are probably a ball buster and cant keep any help,i.e. people cant stand working for a bitch.

Men are given a rope, women a bungee cord.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Sorry to hear about that TRADER1972. I have worked in retail before (home improvement stores) if you don't mind me asking, what type of store was it? Luckily, all my bosses in retail were men. Were you working for a home improvement store or electronics store?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

Thanks jamesbond, I worked for a pharmacy. And unlike home improvement, it caters to females and is over weighted too much with females.

I could write a book on just what I have seen women get away with.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

TRADER1972 wrote:Thanks jamesbond, I worked for a pharmacy. And unlike home improvement, it caters to females and is over weighted too much with females.

I could write a book on just what I have seen women get away with.
I wish you luck with your future plans. Self employment is the best, because you get to be your own boss! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
dsc
Freshman Poster

Post by dsc »

I'm not a big poster in this forum, but your story makes me mad just reading it. :evil:

Keep going with the self-employment angle -- even if it takes you 5 yrs or so to build a sustainable income.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Post by TRADER1972 »

DSC, I appreciate the encouragement. I most certainly am going to keep going the self employment angle. I always tell people I would rather make $2000 a month working for myself than $4000 working for someone else (meaning most bosses). I have had good bosses but they don't last.

No one cares about our needs like us and I truly think that you cant put a price on peace of mind and inner calm. I think those priceless things are better served by working for myself.