America Is a Fifty Ring Circus.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

America Is a Fifty Ring Circus.

Post by Greetercb »

At My Job as a People Greeter at WalMart I see a Lot of Tattoed Ladies who Have The same amount of Tattoos as The Tattoed Ladies of the Circuses of Back Then.

Also I see at My Job at WalMart a lot of Super Duper Overweight Women Who are
Just as Overweight as The Fat Ladies of The Circuses of Back Then

If This Country The United Social States of America were Really a Circus Then My Act
would Be The Trivia Pursuit Man ( Which is Simular to a Mind Reader.) But I would answer those Trivia Pursuit Questions to Almost everything.

:evil:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

You have to admit it would be funny if it wasn't so sad. :lol: Never have I made women more mad at me than when I brought this topic up. You should have seen the scowls. If you think women can't handle criticism in general, try bringing this up, (obviously to women who have already gotten stamped otherwise they won't get nearly as offended).

There was another long thread about tattoos on women here: viewtopic.php?t=9371

Everytime I see a tattooed woman I think "that's one less option for the men out there". In other words tattooed women might as well not exist as they will never bring happiness to any good man. The numbers are already stacked against men, for every 10 normal guys there is probably 1 semi-normal western woman who isn't obese/certifiably psychotic/etc. But a chubby girl can lose weight, a brat can mature with the right circumstances, but a tattooed female is basically a done deal so when I see them on the street I think of them as negative numbers.

It would be better if I saw almost no women when I was out like in Indian or Middle Eastern culture, because then there would at least be some hope that ladies of wife-material existed out there and were mostly kept at home by their parents, but when you see scores of 18-30 year olds walking about and every single one of them has the mark of a self-mutilating whore, you begin to realize there is no hope for western women.

I've pondered why the Jews used their control of pop-culture to brainwash millions of weak-willed atheistic western females to waste their money (and ruin their bodies) at tattoo parlors. At the very least there is this: http://bible.cc/leviticus/19-28.htm

All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

I couldn't help but design some brand new art. This thread gave me some bold inspiration. What do ya think?

Note the "Fifty Rings" in place of where stars should be! :wink:
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

odbo wrote:You have to admit it would be funny if it wasn't so sad. :lol: Never have I made women more mad at me than when I brought this topic up. You should have seen the scowls. If you think women can't handle criticism in general, try bringing this up, (obviously to women who have already gotten stamped otherwise they won't get nearly as offended).

There was another long thread about tattoos on women here: viewtopic.php?t=9371

Everytime I see a tattooed woman I think "that's one less option for the men out there". In other words tattooed women might as well not exist as they will never bring happiness to any good man. The numbers are already stacked against men, for every 10 normal guys there is probably 1 semi-normal western woman who isn't obese/certifiably psychotic/etc. But a chubby girl can lose weight, a brat can mature with the right circumstances, but a tattooed female is basically a done deal so when I see them on the street I think of them as negative numbers.

It would be better if I saw almost no women when I was out like in Indian or Middle Eastern culture, because then there would at least be some hope that ladies of wife-material existed out there and were mostly kept at home by their parents, but when you see scores of 18-30 year olds walking about and every single one of them has the mark of a self-mutilating whore, you begin to realize there is no hope for western women.

I've pondered why the Jews used their control of pop-culture to brainwash millions of weak-willed atheistic western females to waste their money (and ruin their bodies) at tattoo parlors. At the very least there is this: http://bible.cc/leviticus/19-28.htm

I like the OP and your post as well.

However I think you are giving way too much credit to the Jews. We did this to ourselves. Spread of tatts beyond military was done by Whites, then picked up by Mexicans. A result of "metal" culture. An act of rebellion, anger and self-hatred, inspired by metal music, which was, yes, nurtured by Satanist Illuminati in the music business. But Jews? C'mon. That's kind of a stretch. Too many degrees of separation.

The reason I'm quibbling is that gratuitous, uncalled-for race-blaming distracts from an otherwise excellent post. And unnecessary division keeps us weak and distracted.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Post by Greetercb »

Great Art Work Gentlemen!!!!!