Critical Response from American Woman - WTF is she saying?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Winston, this bitch is no use to a man! Don't waste your time on her as peterandrewnolan said! She's no good to any man - tell her to go jump.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hook wrote:So "Creeper" means being attached to a woman but not being attractive from what I am reading here. If he had the same behavior but was attractive, it would be called "Persistent" and "Romantic."
How true! If a guy is good looking and calls a woman a lot or texts her a lot it is seen by the woman as him being "confident" and "persistent." If a guy who is not good looking does that, he is seen as a "creep" or "stalker."

I like how American women will change their attitude once they get good looking guys chasing them. If a guy is not good looking and pursues her, he is "creeper."

To me, American women are "creepy" and "creepers." What guy in his right mind would pursue someone who is poor relationship material like American women are? :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

jamesbond wrote:
Hook wrote:So "Creeper" means being attached to a woman but not being attractive from what I am reading here. If he had the same behavior but was attractive, it would be called "Persistent" and "Romantic."
How true! If a guy is good looking and calls a woman a lot or texts her a lot it is seen by the woman as him being "confident" and "persistent." If a guy who is not good looking does that, he is seen as a "creep" or "stalker."

I like how American women will change their attitude once they get good looking guys chasing them. If a guy is not good looking and pursues her, he is "creeper."

To me, American women are "creepy" and "creepers." What guy in his right mind would pursue someone who is poor relationship material like American women are? :P

+1 you hit the nail right on the head on that one. But as usual when point dexter finally moves on that is when they come running back and get told off. Oh and that's when they use the racist card against foreign women comes into play cause they can't stand the fact that men are really waking up to the realities of this country. The more point dexters wake up the better it will be cause that will put a stop to the feminazi attitude on them. Oh well I guess I won't see it in my lifetime but a guy can hope.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

jamesbond wrote:

+1 you hit the nail right on the head on that one. But as usual when point dexter finally moves on that is when they come running back and get told off. Oh and that's when they use the racist card against foreign women comes into play cause they can't stand the fact that men are really waking up to the realities of this country. The more point dexters wake up the better it will be cause that will put a stop to the feminazi attitude on them. Oh well I guess I won't see it in my lifetime but a guy can hope.
Yes, I've been saying this for a while: if you're a good-looking bad-boy then your called "confident" but if your an average guy, or God forbid older and she's not attracted to you, then the same behaviour as the bad-boy is called "stalking" or "desperation." Don't women know THEY'VE made men "desperate" by rejecting them all their lives?? It's like teasing a dog with a bone and then complaining when the dog turns on you - you bitch!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder