Annoying security-freak feature on Winston's blog

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

I hate those security features that force you to try to decipher inscrutable badly-written nonsense-words

YES Winston should goddam well fix his blog
50%
NO I love being made a fool of like a rat in a lab maze
50%
NO OPINION but I just wanted to be able to click somewhere
No votes

Total votes: 2
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Annoying security-freak feature on Winston's blog

Post by Jester »

Winston,

You posted a link to your blog here on one HA forum's threads. i followed it. I read a couple of your posts. One was an analysis of why the Christian, all-good God was false. I tried to post a comment.

Your blog has n impenetrable, inscrutable* security feature. I CANNOT GET THROUGH IT. I can't tell you how annoying that is.

Could you please CHANGE THE SECURITY FEATURE to a sane one -- like asking what American state is near the Arctic, etc.

-Jester

* (yes that was indeed a veiled, coded ethnic slur)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Which blog? Do you mean the intellectual expat blog? That one only has a simple CATPCHA that anyone can read. Perhaps you are thinking of another blog?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ben dover
Freshman Poster

Re: Annoying security-freak feature on Winston's blog

Post by ben dover »

Maybe you just need a new pair of pince nez sir, or a youthful companion to assist you with these difficult tasks. Perhaps it's time to consider a carer. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jester,
Are you able to enter comments in my blog now? It's just a simple CAPTCHA with letters and numbers you enter. Very standard. I use the basic default version which is supposed to be the easiest to answer. I've seen hard CAPTCHA's, but this one is easy. Try it again.

http://blog.happierabroad.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne