Communication is key to understanding wtf is going on

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Communication is key to understanding wtf is going on

Post by Dark_Sol »

God, I hate manginas and AW. Right now I am taking a former friend to court cause of money and property issues. This f***er ignores my calls, even though I tried to talk to him like a grown man, about the problem we have. Just like my other former friend and his sister, they don't fucken communicate, they ignore the situation and create even more problems. What the f**k is wrong with society on communicating?

Is it weird to talk about the problem with the person you have the problem with? Is it the norm to run like a little bitch and talk to your peps about how crazy or insane the person who is trying to understand the situation and resolve it? I think as men, we need to talk, to say what we think or need to be said. I hangout with the older crowd now. They are very outspoken when there is a problem and handle it face to face. No gossiping like cunts.

That reminds me, the culinary school I am going to. The owner made a new contract about not slandering and harmful words or something. At first I was looking at them weird and started to ask questions on that it sounds like I can't give my views or thoughts on the school. That I can't write a review and such. But on closer inspection and the reason behind it. I found out that it had to with a student(guess what sex) that didn't like a teacher, than gossip about him with other students(guess what type of people). Than went to the Owner's resturaunt that he runs. Openly bad mouths it and called health inspection and such. Almost ruining the owner and the teachers job and reputation.

The owner's mother told me this. Saying how messed up and the betrayal that some of the students showed. That they followed this crazy girls rampage. How her son believes in second chance and tried it. I told her to never give second chances to those type of people. She strongly expressed her thoughts that if anyone has a problem with someone, go to that person. Don't try and ruined that person's life from behind. Thankfully it was resolved and the students who caused the problem was thrown out.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

noog
Freshman Poster

Post by noog »

When you're married to an AW who is judgemental, easily offended and doesn't respect her man, it's hard to communicate about topics that don't coincide with the AW's feelings. I remember times where I had brought up such a topic and it usually resulted in long fights or "the silent treatment". It doesn't take long for the code of silence and bitter peace to then take effect on both sides. It's a one-way trip to a loveless marriage :(.
"Take a bold and unconventional action, then you'll find out who your friends are."

"Trying to find good American women is like trying to ice skate in a volcano."
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

What you says is exactly what happens, guys are doing this now. The whole silent treatment, it pisses me off. I just want to punch them upside the head for that childish act. God, guys handling things like AW.