The shooter's mom's child support - $24,000/mo!!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
steve55
Junior Poster

The shooter's mom's child support - $24,000/mo!!

Post by steve55 »

WTF? If that's not legalized theft, I dont know what is. How can the legal system argue that it costs $24,000 a month to raise a child?? It would be less offensive if they at least called it Alimony.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The shooter's mom's child support - $24,000/mo!!

Post by zboy1 »

steve55 wrote:WTF? If that's not legalized theft, I dont know what is. How can the legal system argue that it costs $24,000 a month to raise a child?? It would be less offensive if they at least called it Alimony.
Crazy ain't it. Why can't rich females pay child support to poorer men in alimony cases instead of the other way around (in most cases).
targetguy
Freshman Poster

why so many problems?

Post by targetguy »

8) Its tuff for me to imagine why anyone with that type of child support and the kid himself probobly spoiled rotten to the core would have any problems at all. There are many homeless and sad people that are poor that i thought this craziness would happen with not someone so rich? Maybe it was mind control or the psyche drugs that caused this ? Huge amount of money like that should be against the law?
no scammers
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

No Way! The Newton CT shooter's mom received this much child support and the kid was still a screw-up! Shows the system just produces little cu&ts, so guys should just stop earning and change the order to nothing per month in support.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

I was also scandalized when i saw how much that woman was receiving per month for child support. It really pisses me to no end when i see women stealing blind hard working men with the help of the corrupt and corrupted governments. Just say no to marriage to a western woman and get the hell out of NA and voila, problem solved!
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

steve55 wrote:WTF? If that's not legalized theft, I dont know what is. How can the legal system argue that it costs $24,000 a month to raise a child?? It would be less offensive if they at least called it Alimony.
That is just completely absurd. $24,000 a month is just completely unrealistic. The legal system is worthless and completely unfair. Marrying anyone in this country is a financial suicide mission. Reading about how these useless women receive all this money for doing nothing really pisses me the f**k off. AVOID MARRIAGE IN AMERICA! AVOID AW!
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

polya wrote:No Way! The Newton CT shooter's mom received this much child support and the kid was still a screw-up! Shows the system just produces little cu&ts, so guys should just stop earning and change the order to nothing per month in support.
Most guys aren't willing to go to jail for the "cause".

Purposely reducing your income after the payment order is given will be considered contempt of court.

The judge doesn't even have to set the payments to be in line with your wages.

Thus ... Man sits in jail while unable to pay alimony that exceeds his income
http://www.nj.com/hunterdon-county-demo ... le_ua.html
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Why couldn't the shooter have used that money to go overseas?
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

All the money in the world can't replace a father.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

I looked around on the web and here is what I found:

"This summary is wrong about the facts. She was actually receiving approx. $290,000 a year. It started as $240K but had built-in escalations."

"This was not some uneducated, low income hick eating vension in a rural trailer park -- she once worked as a stockbroker for John Hancock and had been married for 20 years to a high level General Electric financial officer. A guy who could afford to pay her roughly $250,000 per year in alimony and child support plus a house in an upper middle class neighborhood.
"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... oling.html