Compilation of Racism, Imperialism, experienced by E Asians

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
Posts: 454
Joined: November 3rd, 2012, 8:48 am

Compilation of Racism, Imperialism, experienced by E Asians

Post by lone_yakuza »

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1580
Joined: November 17th, 2012, 10:52 pm
Location: On the run

Post by abcdavid01 »

Well I'd like to hear about your time in Japan, so you can always PM me Yakuza. I didn't know about that MIBIII scene because I didn't see it. My grandfather immigrated here when he was 19 and before he died in his seventies owned two local restaurants (one takeout one buffet), owned a small mansion, was a millionaire due to savings and investments, and had four children, seven (now more) grandchildren. That's a damn successful life if there ever was one.

It's kind of hard for me to see things. My dad is White and I only have a sister, so like you say Asian women are pretty valued. My mother is a Westernized careerist and my sister is a Feminist. My uncles both married in race. My grandparents actually told my uncle try and convince my mom not to marry my dad. I love my dad. He may be a white guy, but he was never dominant. He quit a law firm he was working at because he was being bullied by coworkers and had to set up his own practice. Nevertheless, I don't know if there's anyone in my family who can really get these issues from my perspective. I mean, my male cousins all seem to date in race as well. Maybe they do get it and just don't bother with Whites. I don't know.

Do you know the show Two Broke Girls? It's one of the most watched shows on TV now. This Korean guy Han is a main character:



zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4638
Joined: October 3rd, 2007, 9:33 pm

Post by zboy1 »

Uh, oh. Lone Yakuza = future Cho Seung Hui, LOLLLL. Just kidding...


PUBLIC ENEMY FIGHT THE POWER

lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
Posts: 454
Joined: November 3rd, 2012, 8:48 am

Post by lone_yakuza »

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
Posts: 454
Joined: November 3rd, 2012, 8:48 am

Post by lone_yakuza »

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
Posts: 454
Joined: November 3rd, 2012, 8:48 am

Post by lone_yakuza »

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4898
Joined: August 31st, 2007, 9:44 pm
Location: Orange County, California

Post by momopi »



Monty Python's political commentary satire.
Last edited by momopi on December 30th, 2012, 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ILoveBlackAmericanWomen
Freshman Poster
Posts: 484
Joined: September 9th, 2012, 3:31 pm
Location: NorthAmerica

Post by ILoveBlackAmericanWomen »

[/quote]

That tv show two broke girls shows exactly what I am talking about. Put a completely unattractive and chubby Asian guy to make fun of. Just like William Hung. Perfect for brainwashing people.[/quote]

That's true I noticed that too. Asians guys on t.v are usually unattractive with severe low self esteem and a over the top Asian accent that makes him sound slow. Or he is a overly happy...spectical for people to point at. They use to do that with Black people in media like the black people would be greasy and unnattractive criminals or crack addicts or they would be attractive but ghetto but the thing with Black people is they will make a public outcry about any t.v racism and I don't think Asians do.
To be white or black - is to not be a human, but a living definition and label. To be a slave to definition, to fashion, to the industries that market us like cattle, emptying our pockets like the udders of the cow, being paid to cut our bodies for cosmetics, benefiting off of putting harsh chemicals on our heads, making money off of us choosing to live and participate in the reality they created. Don't be "black", don't be "white", don''t be "Asian", don't be "Latin." Destroy the illusion, become human.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
Posts: 325
Joined: July 13th, 2012, 3:18 pm

Post by celery2010 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Well I'd like to hear about your time in Japan, so you can always PM me Yakuza. I didn't know about that MIBIII scene because I didn't see it. My grandfather immigrated here when he was 19 and before he died in his seventies owned two local restaurants (one takeout one buffet), owned a small mansion, was a millionaire due to savings and investments, and had four children, seven (now more) grandchildren. That's a damn successful life if there ever was one.

It's kind of hard for me to see things. My dad is White and I only have a sister, so like you say Asian women are pretty valued. My mother is a Westernized careerist and my sister is a Feminist. My uncles both married in race. My grandparents actually told my uncle try and convince my mom not to marry my dad. I love my dad. He may be a white guy, but he was never dominant. He quit a law firm he was working at because he was being bullied by coworkers and had to set up his own practice. Nevertheless, I don't know if there's anyone in my family who can really get these issues from my perspective. I mean, my male cousins all seem to date in race as well. Maybe they do get it and just don't bother with Whites. I don't know.

Do you know the show Two Broke Girls? It's one of the most watched shows on TV now. This Korean guy Han is a main character:



The reason most Asian guys in America do not date white American women is because they know most of them are racist as f**k.

That tv show two broke girls shows exactly what I am talking about. Put a completely unattractive and chubby Asian guy to make fun of. Just like William Hung. Perfect for brainwashing people.
Actually they had an episode where the attractive blond one dates and has a one night stand with a good looking Asian guy. Actually, on the show, they're pretty respectful of Han, considering how short and easy to make fun of/ blow off.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
Posts: 325
Joined: July 13th, 2012, 3:18 pm

Post by celery2010 »

Many of us here are actually Asians. If you need/want advice on where to go i'm happy to give advice/tips/point you in the right direction.

I was actually in almost all of Asia in 2011-2012 (East, SE, South Asia, not western or central Asia) and i have also spent lots of time in places like Europe, Eastern Europe, parts of the Islamic world, Latin America and of course all over the U.S.

If you'd like some help in general, drop me a pm.

You actually sound just like SE Asians. They tend to be more racist against whites, where NE Asians are a usually a bit more mellow about it.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster
Posts: 454
Joined: November 3rd, 2012, 8:48 am

Post by lone_yakuza »

.
Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
Posts: 325
Joined: July 13th, 2012, 3:18 pm

Post by celery2010 »

lone_yakuza wrote:
celery2010 wrote:Many of us here are actually Asians. If you need/want advice on where to go i'm happy to give advice/tips/point you in the right direction.

I was actually in almost all of Asia in 2011-2012 (East, SE, South Asia, not western or central Asia) and i have also spent lots of time in places like Europe, Eastern Europe, parts of the Islamic world, Latin America and of course all over the U.S.

If you'd like some help in general, drop me a pm.

You actually sound just like SE Asians. They tend to be more racist against whites, where NE Asians are a usually a bit more mellow about it.
Hold up. Being against imperialism is called racist? Being angry about the shit Asian American males get because of the media in the US is called racist? Maybe you grew up in California, but some of us didn't and cannot feasibly move there. In my case, I have an illness that has nonexistent symptoms in cold climates, but once I go down to California or hot/warm climates, then it is hell. If I could go live in California or Latin America, trust me, I wouldn't be on this site in the first place.

Also you clearly have never met Japanese who have not forgotten Nagasaki and Hiroshima and the internment camps, etc. Especially because my parents and grandfather had relatives who died in both, distant relatives for me.

Also you did not grow up in a 98% anglo saxon hick town.
Actually i did. I did NOT grow up around Asians, like Winston did. I do dislike Asian American culture, as its a weird subculture that's neither American nor Asian.
I've lived and visited places all over the country, including places in the Midwest and South. Some of the bumf*ck states i have lived in: KS, KY, IN, TX, VA, IL, MN. But i have also lived in the big cities as well.

To be honest, the girls in the hick towns are the easier ones. They are often more difficult in larger cities. You should be appreciative of the fact that there are women who hit on you. I would go for the one who has the best personality match and is the most attractive.

And btw, the SF and NYC areas are not that hot. Unless you live in the Pacific Northwest or Alaska, it is not significantly hotter in SF/NYC. And even in LA, it's cooler by the coast and usually doesn't even exceed 85 degrees.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster
Posts: 292
Joined: July 27th, 2010, 12:15 am

Post by FreeYourMind »

lone_yakuza wrote:
celery2010 wrote:Many of us here are actually Asians. If you need/want advice on where to go i'm happy to give advice/tips/point you in the right direction.

I was actually in almost all of Asia in 2011-2012 (East, SE, South Asia, not western or central Asia) and i have also spent lots of time in places like Europe, Eastern Europe, parts of the Islamic world, Latin America and of course all over the U.S.

If you'd like some help in general, drop me a pm.

You actually sound just like SE Asians. They tend to be more racist against whites, where NE Asians are a usually a bit more mellow about it.
Hold up. Being against imperialism is called racist? Being angry about the shit Asian American males get because of the media in the US is called racist? Maybe you grew up in California, but some of us didn't and cannot feasibly move there. In my case, I have an illness that has nonexistent symptoms in cold climates, but once I go down to California or hot/warm climates, then it is hell. If I could go live in California or Latin America, trust me, I wouldn't be on this site in the first place.

Also you clearly have never met Japanese who have not forgotten Nagasaki and Hiroshima and the internment camps, etc. Especially because my parents and grandfather had relatives who died in both, distant relatives for me.

Also you did not grow up in a 98% anglo saxon hick town.

Dude, do you think White men get a fair shake from the U.S. media and government? I'm not talking about the 1% of Whites and Jews on top, but the average White guy in U.S. society.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster
Posts: 106
Joined: September 27th, 2012, 3:14 pm

Post by ChosenTraveler »

FreeYourMind wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
celery2010 wrote:Many of us here are actually Asians. If you need/want advice on where to go i'm happy to give advice/tips/point you in the right direction.

I was actually in almost all of Asia in 2011-2012 (East, SE, South Asia, not western or central Asia) and i have also spent lots of time in places like Europe, Eastern Europe, parts of the Islamic world, Latin America and of course all over the U.S.

If you'd like some help in general, drop me a pm.

You actually sound just like SE Asians. They tend to be more racist against whites, where NE Asians are a usually a bit more mellow about it.
Hold up. Being against imperialism is called racist? Being angry about the shit Asian American males get because of the media in the US is called racist? Maybe you grew up in California, but some of us didn't and cannot feasibly move there. In my case, I have an illness that has nonexistent symptoms in cold climates, but once I go down to California or hot/warm climates, then it is hell. If I could go live in California or Latin America, trust me, I wouldn't be on this site in the first place.

Also you clearly have never met Japanese who have not forgotten Nagasaki and Hiroshima and the internment camps, etc. Especially because my parents and grandfather had relatives who died in both, distant relatives for me.

Also you did not grow up in a 98% anglo saxon hick town.

Dude, do you think White men get a fair shake from the U.S. media and government? I'm not talking about the 1% of Whites and Jews on top, but the average White guy in U.S. society.


Modern white male thinking is funny. They actually have accepted the mantle of victimhood because their precious white male privilege is on the chopping block. Tell me, have you ever had dogs sicked on you because of your color? Has your car ever been stopped by police for a random "search and seizure"? Have you ever had water hoses turned on you or been followed up and down an aisle in a bookstore/store because although you had on a shirt and tie they decided that you still looked suspicious because of your color?


None of those things have happened to you as a white male, so in my opinion, you have nothing to complain about.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster
Posts: 292
Joined: July 27th, 2010, 12:15 am

Post by FreeYourMind »

ChosenTraveler wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
celery2010 wrote:Many of us here are actually Asians. If you need/want advice on where to go i'm happy to give advice/tips/point you in the right direction.

I was actually in almost all of Asia in 2011-2012 (East, SE, South Asia, not western or central Asia) and i have also spent lots of time in places like Europe, Eastern Europe, parts of the Islamic world, Latin America and of course all over the U.S.

If you'd like some help in general, drop me a pm.

You actually sound just like SE Asians. They tend to be more racist against whites, where NE Asians are a usually a bit more mellow about it.
Hold up. Being against imperialism is called racist? Being angry about the shit Asian American males get because of the media in the US is called racist? Maybe you grew up in California, but some of us didn't and cannot feasibly move there. In my case, I have an illness that has nonexistent symptoms in cold climates, but once I go down to California or hot/warm climates, then it is hell. If I could go live in California or Latin America, trust me, I wouldn't be on this site in the first place.

Also you clearly have never met Japanese who have not forgotten Nagasaki and Hiroshima and the internment camps, etc. Especially because my parents and grandfather had relatives who died in both, distant relatives for me.

Also you did not grow up in a 98% anglo saxon hick town.

Dude, do you think White men get a fair shake from the U.S. media and government? I'm not talking about the 1% of Whites and Jews on top, but the average White guy in U.S. society.


Modern white male thinking is funny. They actually have accepted the mantle of victimhood because their precious white male privilege is on the chopping block. Tell me, have you ever had dogs sicked on you because of your color? Has your car ever been stopped by police for a random "search and seizure"? Have you ever had water hoses turned on you or been followed up and down an aisle in a bookstore/store because although you had on a shirt and tie they decided that you still looked suspicious because of your color?


None of those things have happened to you as a white male, so in my opinion, you have nothing to complain about.
Then there should be no White men posting on this site then, since we're all privileged and live perfect lives, right? By virtue of being White I will automatically escape poverty, will get into the best schools, will have great connections, no problems finding women, be treated fairly by family law courts, never be harassed or brutalized by police, just as the media always holds me in such high respect.

You live in a dream world, sport. So you've had water hoses turned on you personally? lol Bull Connor died almost 50 years ago, it's not the Jim Crow south and segregation is long gone. Instead of whining you should take advantage of affirmative action laws and quotas. There's a lot of poor White people in the US, with more all the time.

Too many guys on this site with huge racial chips on their shoulders. To the extent anyone automatically has "privilege" it's the 1% at the very top, ie the ruling class, that should be obvious to anyone not blinded by racial agendas. I thought this was a place for men to discuss issues in common, not recite the propaganda points of the most militant members of their race.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”