Compilation of Racism, Imperialism, experienced by E Asians

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

FreeYourMind wrote:Dude, do you think White men get a fair shake from the U.S. media and government? I'm not talking about the 1% of Whites and Jews on top, but the average White guy in U.S. society.
Don't expect Philosophical Filipino to be capable of objectivity, as I mentioned on a previous discussion: viewtopic.php?p=112493#112493

What he needs is to stop intellectualizing and blaming others for his problems and go spend a summer in Western Europe (like Germany or Italy). He has been thoroughly jaded and (racially) radicalized by American society and its racial baggage. Out in the normal world, people aren't totally predictable media-driven zombies so others judge you based on your character not solely on appearance.

Asian American males who complain about stereotypes, with a few rare exceptions, don't seem to do themselves any favors. Why don't you try to break them before complaining about them? Here's one example:
viewtopic.php?t=11031 Some good men (like Bruce Lee) face roadblocks based on prejudice, but that's life and hardly the case in PF's case. He's a loser. If he was any other race, he'd still be a loser and if anything have it even worse.

Asian Americans need to stop worrying about their racial identity so much. It's not attractive to anyone and f***ing annoying just like gays who make their sexual orientation the most important thing about them. Be an individual. The more you organize and go on a crusade against perceived injustice, the more you validate the stereotypes by being a collective of uniform Asians.

Try to understand, when you have the ability to solve your problems through action, you have little to complain about. There are people out there with REAL problems. Problems like their White homelands being flooded by Filipinos who breed like rabbits and shit up any place they come across, while indigenous people are denied opportunities to prosper. Notice how it is a physical, tangible problem with permanent repercussions, not one based on hurt feelings and emotions that won't matter in a decade. What if instead of acting like victims, Asian Americans imagined for a change they are the invaders and among the victimizers?
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

FreeYourMind wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
celery2010 wrote:Many of us here are actually Asians. If you need/want advice on where to go i'm happy to give advice/tips/point you in the right direction.

I was actually in almost all of Asia in 2011-2012 (East, SE, South Asia, not western or central Asia) and i have also spent lots of time in places like Europe, Eastern Europe, parts of the Islamic world, Latin America and of course all over the U.S.

If you'd like some help in general, drop me a pm.

You actually sound just like SE Asians. They tend to be more racist against whites, where NE Asians are a usually a bit more mellow about it.
Hold up. Being against imperialism is called racist? Being angry about the shit Asian American males get because of the media in the US is called racist? Maybe you grew up in California, but some of us didn't and cannot feasibly move there. In my case, I have an illness that has nonexistent symptoms in cold climates, but once I go down to California or hot/warm climates, then it is hell. If I could go live in California or Latin America, trust me, I wouldn't be on this site in the first place.

Also you clearly have never met Japanese who have not forgotten Nagasaki and Hiroshima and the internment camps, etc. Especially because my parents and grandfather had relatives who died in both, distant relatives for me.

Also you did not grow up in a 98% anglo saxon hick town.

Dude, do you think White men get a fair shake from the U.S. media and government? I'm not talking about the 1% of Whites and Jews on top, but the average White guy in U.S. society.

Modern white male thinking is funny. They actually have accepted the mantle of victimhood because their precious white male privilege is on the chopping block. Tell me, have you ever had dogs sicked on you because of your color? Has your car ever been stopped by police for a random "search and seizure"? Have you ever had water hoses turned on you or been followed up and down an aisle in a bookstore/store because although you had on a shirt and tie they decided that you still looked suspicious because of your color?

None of those things have happened to you as a white male, so in my opinion, you have nothing to complain about.
Then there should be no White men posting on this site then, since we're all privileged and live perfect lives, right? By virtue of being White I will automatically escape poverty, will get into the best schools, will have great connections, no problems finding women, be treated fairly by family law courts, never be harassed or brutalized by police, just as the media always holds me in such high respect.

You live in a dream world, sport. So you've had water hoses turned on you personally? lol Bull Connor died almost 50 years ago, it's not the Jim Crow south and segregation is long gone. Instead of whining you should take advantage of affirmative action laws and quotas. There's a lot of poor White people in the US, with more all the time.

Too many guys on this site with huge racial chips on their shoulders. To the extent anyone automatically has "privilege" it's the 1% at the very top, ie the ruling class, that should be obvious to anyone not blinded by racial agendas. I thought this was a place for men to discuss issues in common, not recite the propaganda points of the most militant members of their race.

The above statement makes modern white male thinking not only funnier, but reveals the average American white males delusion. Your response resembles that of your brethren. Your first statement is what you wish would be the norm for you and was the norm for your oppressor ancestors for centuries.

You aren't disturbed by feminism. Were you protesting the feminist machine when black men were experiencing the worst of it from their women? The answer is no, you sat around and placed little Becky on a pedestal until Becky confessed that she enjoyed the company of black men instead.White men across America appear to think this way, in believing that their universal hegemony is threatened because, "those niggers have better chances and can date our women now".

Your white male bitterness pours through the keyboard each time you post. Well, I'm sorry to spoil your fairy tale, but you just have to accept that your ancestors lied about history, your people have no authentic history and men like you will become the visible minority on this planet in a matter of years.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
LocDout
Freshman Poster

Post by LocDout »

FreeYourMind wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:
lone_yakuza wrote:
celery2010 wrote:Many of us here are actually Asians. If you need/want advice on where to go i'm happy to give advice/tips/point you in the right direction.

I was actually in almost all of Asia in 2011-2012 (East, SE, South Asia, not western or central Asia) and i have also spent lots of time in places like Europe, Eastern Europe, parts of the Islamic world, Latin America and of course all over the U.S.

If you'd like some help in general, drop me a pm.

You actually sound just like SE Asians. They tend to be more racist against whites, where NE Asians are a usually a bit more mellow about it.
Hold up. Being against imperialism is called racist? Being angry about the shit Asian American males get because of the media in the US is called racist? Maybe you grew up in California, but some of us didn't and cannot feasibly move there. In my case, I have an illness that has nonexistent symptoms in cold climates, but once I go down to California or hot/warm climates, then it is hell. If I could go live in California or Latin America, trust me, I wouldn't be on this site in the first place.

Also you clearly have never met Japanese who have not forgotten Nagasaki and Hiroshima and the internment camps, etc. Especially because my parents and grandfather had relatives who died in both, distant relatives for me.

Also you did not grow up in a 98% anglo saxon hick town.

Dude, do you think White men get a fair shake from the U.S. media and government? I'm not talking about the 1% of Whites and Jews on top, but the average White guy in U.S. society.

Modern white male thinking is funny. They actually have accepted the mantle of victimhood because their precious white male privilege is on the chopping block. Tell me, have you ever had dogs sicked on you because of your color? Has your car ever been stopped by police for a random "search and seizure"? Have you ever had water hoses turned on you or been followed up and down an aisle in a bookstore/store because although you had on a shirt and tie they decided that you still looked suspicious because of your color?

None of those things have happened to you as a white male, so in my opinion, you have nothing to complain about.
Then there should be no White men posting on this site then, since we're all privileged and live perfect lives, right?
including or excluding the shills?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

LocDout wrote:
FreeYourMind wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:Modern white male thinking is funny. They actually have accepted the mantle of victimhood because their precious white male privilege is on the chopping block. Tell me, have you ever had dogs sicked on you because of your color? Has your car ever been stopped by police for a random "search and seizure"? Have you ever had water hoses turned on you or been followed up and down an aisle in a bookstore/store because although you had on a shirt and tie they decided that you still looked suspicious because of your color?

Then there should be no White men posting on this site then, since we're all privileged and live perfect lives, right?
including or excluding the shills?
Shills or not, White males are the only group in America that is being artificially held back by government policies for the purpose of being systematically disempowered, while being told they should feel guilty for being privileged (because they weren't illiterate rice farmers prior to the 20th century).

The complaints of all the "minorities" on this forum have to do with stereotypes, youth culture, identity issues, and other vague and emotionally derived things, not forcible discrimination and tangible problems like White males have IN THE COUNTRY THEIR FATHERS BUILT.

In my youth I was thrown out of Chinese/Korean owned convenience stores because I looked similar to other kids who were stealing or vandalizing. That didn't put me into a victim mentality or make me hate Asians for life. When I grew older and I entered a store I was sometimes looked upon suspiciously by clerks or security personnel because of my age, gender and beat-up clothes. It's annoying, something that would almost never happen to a woman or wimpy looking Asian male, but something I have to accept.

The actions of others who look like me might affect a stranger's first impression of me. That's completely harmless compared with being denied opportunities open to everyone else because I am part of a racial majority (and have a penis) and hence other males (of the previous generation) already succeeded for me, so I can go sleep under a bridge and die of exposure in the winter as I am "privileged", while immigrants from China and India become the country's intellectual elite.

But it's still great to be White in an Anglo country, right? Growing up hardly a day went by without some Asian, Hispanic, or Afro-American "minorities", many of whom receive benefits from the tax-payer, looking at me with the evil eye because I'm not swarthy and have blonde hair, things I do not control. As I've lived most of my life in an urban post-White-flight environment, hardly a day went by without being reminded that others hate me for my race, and hardly a week went by without hearing some slur or racial baggage bullshit like "White boy". But I have never once heard ANY minority rant or admit that their friends/relatives are "racist" against White people. Because only Whites can be racist, that's how they justify it at least. The same way the Jews justify their crimes by wailing about past persecutions and genocides (which never actually happened).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hispanic MSNBC commentator "Crazy Crackers on the Right

Post by zboy1 »

I normally don't like siding with White nationalist types, but....