Are some Filipinas dumb or just play dumb?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:That was my point exactly...its another form of p4p. Once you really see the inside of that kind of poverty, the world looks different.
Trying to impose "dating" on some worlds is just arrogant.
Absolutely. Well, it's either arrogant or unconsciously oblivious of the motives why they do it. It is sometimes easier for us first-world trekkers to convince ourselves that our "noble savage" girls are happier than us by virtue of what they don't have (or don't aspire to), than acknowledge their daily suffering and that we are not really doing much to help them in the long run.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

publicduende wrote:
OutWest wrote:That was my point exactly...its another form of p4p. Once you really see the inside of that kind of poverty, the world looks different.
Trying to impose "dating" on some worlds is just arrogant.
Absolutely. Well, it's either arrogant or unconsciously oblivious of the motives why they do it. It is sometimes easier for us first-world trekkers to convince ourselves that our "noble savage" girls are happier than us by virtue of what they don't have (or don't aspire to), than acknowledge their daily suffering and that we are not really doing much to help them in the long run.

yes...no sign of Rousseau in any of the shanty towns...very few will engage such places with their hearts...

Outwest
tom
Junior Poster

Re: Are some Filipinas dumb or just play dumb?

Post by tom »

I will attempt a translation :)

ryanx wrote:A quick chat with a Filipina on Cherry Blossoms - I was curious why she, unusually for a Filipina, does not want to have children as her profile says: "I do not want children"
Webcam Session already going for the last 10 minutes with another guy
-hi, how are u?, my name is rose....from cebu Who are you? My name is Rose, from Cebu City
-hi rose
-hellow Hello
-I notice your profile says you do not want children...why?
-i dont want children, bcoz dont have yet boy friend
I have three children but I don't want to tell you cause you will loose interest and I cant get anything from you
Another session with a different guy. Who are you? My name is Rose, from Cebu City
-thats y
-lol
-can i see u?
-no I am using a web cam in a different session
She remembers the guy, Hi Mr. Donuts :)
The ongoing session, She shows off her perky tits in the web cam session
-so if you have BF you will have kids?
-f depends my bf. f u like a baby I will have your baby if I can get your dick in me. I worked off and on as a GRO since I was 15. I'm in the fuсking business. I can make any guy cum in seconds if I want to get pregnant.
-i see...but what about you?
-me i like aLSO a baby I will be the envy of all my friends if I have a white baby
-so why do you say you don't want children on your profile...thats stupid!
This guy made me feel bad, close window
rose has ended this chat session.
Banano wrote:Can you really imagine some beautiful HiSo girl spendin time in internet cafes looking for westerner?
I have heard older Filipinos criticize young girls, they say are looking for the easy way, just get a rich foreigner and do nothing.