Feminist Magazines Most Beautiful Women

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Feminist Magazines Most Beautiful Women

Post by Tsar »

Why do most magazines in the Western World make claims that these famous women are the "most beautiful" or "most desirable"? The women are either whores, been used by dirtbags, are in their 30s or 40s, and many are famous or have lot's of money? Personally, I don't find any of those women desirable and I don't see them as very attractive.

The majority of the most attractive women are abroad and the most desirable women are young. A majority of the most beautiful girls are never noticed. I hate when magazines push the feminist and social elitist agendas. Hyping up celebrities and making women past their prime years of 16-25 as desirable.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Right, Feminism. More precisely because of emasculation. When men go after women with money or status it's because they're copying female mating habits.

http://www.returnofkings.com/9902/why-a ... like-women
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I was thinking that about them announcing Gwen Paltrow or how even you spell it. And to top it off, she endorsed mini versions of slutty swimwear for the little ones. And the sluttery continues.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

You will never see young good looking women like the one pictured below in any feminist magazine. That's because according to feminists, the only women that are attractive are women over 35, who are doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc. :roll:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Feminist Magazines Most Beautiful Women

Post by Teal Lantern »

Tsar wrote:Why do most magazines in the Western World make claims that these famous women are the "most beautiful" or "most desirable"? The women are either whores, been used by dirtbags, are in their 30s or 40s, and many are famous or have lot's of money? Personally, I don't find any of those women desirable and I don't see them as very attractive.

The majority of the most attractive women are abroad and the most desirable women are young. A majority of the most beautiful girls are never noticed. I hate when magazines push the feminist and social elitist agendas. Hyping up celebrities and making women past their prime years of 16-25 as desirable.
Those mid-age famous women fit the same age/looks demographics as their target audience, and that's good for magazine sales and advertisers.
Praising famous 'Plain Janes" is also a good way to keep the exclusive interviews and baby pics flowing .... generating future mag sales.

Research Question Of The Day: Western women control what percentage of household spending?
Hubby/bf/doormat going to complain about the $$$ she spent on a magazine or three? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

look at people's magazine most beautiful people ranking

angelina jolie
lady gaga
jennifer aniston
j lo
halle berry and more

basically worn out hollywood cunts in their 40's approaching 50
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help