12 Reasons NOT to get a Dog - Why are Americans so crazy about them?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 12 Reasons NOT to get a Dog - Why are Americans so crazy about them?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@have2fly ...Yessssss zoophilia/bestiality with canines is a thing now with AW. I think that's where so many STDs come from: THE AFOREMENTIONED.
I went into the deep web one day....doing the Tor thing...(I'm on a nice tunneled VPN with 99.999 percent of ports locked so don't even try it members and guests)...and man the deep/dark web is another level out there. All this clearnet b.s. is not even 30 percent of the websites out there LmAo!!!! :lol: :+1:

I digressed; I went into the dark web Tor one night, and I saw videos of AW getting rocked out by their male canine bareback/raw. Ewwww all that doggie spooge emitted into their arse with no worries in the world of anything.

It's no wonder why so many Americans (mainly the females) have STDs and don't go to the doctor due to probably being enrolled in extra-PPO shitty medical co-pay plans and just pass it from host to host from coast to coast.

This is why my boy Don said he never goes raw in America but he lives the Ron Jeremy-Peter North-Sean Michaels-Nat Turnher lifestyle abroad full-stop of never using a condom...never catching anything.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hebtas
Freshman Poster

Post by hebtas »

Interesting discussion. So much to consider after looking through it. I've never thought about the connection between Americans and pets. Yes, the ideal American life usually includes a dog, but I doubt it happens only in the USA. I have friends in different countries. Almost all of them have dogs.
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

Well, it really varies, you know? Some of my friends have dogs, but they worry about health issues. Pet medication without prescription can be costly. And it's true, expensive, thoroughbred dogs seem more prone to illnesses. Maybe that's why some folks hesitate to get a dog.