Cornfed Clone Shoots Up CA Town Out Of Sexual Jealousy

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

F*ck you cornfed, you don't have anything relevant to say now either. I don't think anyone is gonna vibe anyone away here.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Re: CELEBRATE DIVERSITY

Post by abcdavid01 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:Hey I am as far as you can get from Racist. In fact I only get along with African, Asian and Latina women. I have had no luck with white girls. I just connect well with other races. I am also of mixed race. I am hispanic on my mother's side.

Diversity should be celebrated. According to the damb idiots I had to listen to in my diversity class at work. SO RESPECT DIVERSITY. RESPECT VIOLENT HATE SPEECH. RESPECT IT.

Look at all the scum who commit murder in the name of Islam. I am told to respect Islam and crap. So I guess I am supposted to respect Cornfed even though I believe he is a moron and hateful.
Since you condone hateful violence, then you need to be lumped into the same category as Cornfed. In fact, I strongly suspect that you are Cornfed himself under YET ANOTHER forum name.

But if you are not Cornfed, you can therefore rot in the same social filth that he rots.
Dude, you sound like a f***ing moron. He's obviously being sarcastic.
Listen here you Elliot Rodger's ugly little brother-looking squirt, anything I write on this or any other thread is for the big kids, not for you. Now run along before you get your feelings hurt.
I'm crying in a corner right now... :roll:
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Celebrate Diversity Now!

Post by Jonny Law »

Maybe if everyone here would just learn to be TOLERANT!!! That means that you do not have to agree with someone, you can even HATE what they say. But anyways you TOLERATE what they say.

Definition
TOLERANCE- showing willingness to allow the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

I think you should all have to take Diversity Training. Maybe you would be able to accept diverse views maybe even TOLERATE Cornfed.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:While I support free speech, like any other functional community a forum should have a de-facto policy of bad vibing away simians. Their presence and the associated deserved inferiority complex, entitlement whining and just plain lousiness always leads to unpleasantness for other members.
Too funny. Our sexually deprived one is complaining about people whining when his entire raison d'etre is whining about how guys like me deprive him of what he could never get for himself. This is projection at a new low.

That is a case of the pot calling the kettle black if I ever saw one, no pun intended.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:While I support free speech, like any other functional community a forum should have a de-facto policy of bad vibing away simians. Their presence and the associated deserved inferiority complex, entitlement whining and just plain lousiness always leads to unpleasantness for other members.
Too funny. Our sexually deprived one is complaining about people whining when his entire raison d'etre is whining about how guys like me deprive him of what he could never get for himself.
What the hell are you talking about? Could you link to a post of mine where I have done that? In fact I have merely been pointing out that your kind are giant vermin, as you are demonstrating. Obviously sensible communities have various strategies to rid themselves of vermin.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Cornfed wrote:
Too funny. Our sexually deprived one is complaining about people whining when his entire raison d'etre is whining about how guys like me deprive him of what he could never get for himself.
What the hell are you talking about? Could you link to a post of mine where I have done that? In fact I have merely been pointing out that your kind are giant vermin, as you are demonstrating. Obviously sensible communities have various strategies to rid themselves of vermin.
Vermin? While I agree a purge needs to happen with the Black Community because as Moses did, stayed in the forest, no everybody is going to make it out alive.

That is no reason to project ignorance and constant name calling as if you don't know if there are Black people on this website. I talk about the ills of White man constantly but I hardly get the push back you get. Mostly because I don't have an ax to grind with White people they know the day of reckoning is coming and their perch on top of society is about to come crumbling down.

For roughly 1,000 years people of color have had the tolerate the vile behavior of Anglo Saxon man and his relatives in Spain, France, Portugal, Italy, Greece and The Netherlands.

That rein of terror is about to come to an abrupt end with the death of the dollar.

Name calling just belittles whatever you have to say and make it hard to take anything you say seriously.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Celebrate Diversity Now!

Post by djfourmoney »

Jonny Law wrote:Maybe if everyone here would just learn to be TOLERANT!!! That means that you do not have to agree with someone, you can even HATE what they say. But anyways you TOLERATE what they say.

Definition
TOLERANCE- showing willingness to allow the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

I think you should all have to take Diversity Training. Maybe you would be able to accept diverse views maybe even TOLERATE Cornfed.
Who is intolerant around here? Seems we have just a handful of people who are but you want us to reconcile as those we're responsible for this?

These aren't opinions or views, it's hatred and it's always nice for somebody from the dominate culture to tell everybody else we should be tolerant.

There is no reason for me, CE and all the other Black people on this site to tolerant his endless name calling and ranting about Black people. He's more than welcome to post his views on Stormfront, but not here.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

abcdavid01 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: But race itself is a HUMAN construct to identify those who belong and those who don't either by race, religion or other social means.
:lol:

As a minority, mixed race even (same as the shooter), I have to say that's so full of shit it made me laugh. Race realist here, absolutely.
Race is a human social construct, it is not scientifically based.

Nice to see you agree with your White half, major fail.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

djfourmoney wrote:Race is a human social construct, it is not scientifically based.
Are breeds of dogs and cattle also a social construct?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

droid wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
droid wrote:Don't be dishonest CE. Trying to construe some guilt by association trip.. you think we're dumb?
I disagree with cornfed's name-calling and general crassness, but his opinion is far from making him what you're trying to imply.
Stop with the character attacks.
Yawn, it's not a character attack he is making valid points to show that The Village Idiots rantings around here aren't much different than Rodger. He (Rodger) is just more eloquent because that reflect his social status and level of education.

You mean his racist rantings is just name calling and crass when it's deep seeded and hate filled to the core? What are you kidding me or again just another random White dude protecting another White man from the label of racist because you know how damaging that can be to your career prospects?

Actually if you think his racist rantings are simply name calling and crass then yes I think YOU are dumb; I don't know about the others in this thread.
He's name calling and I disapprove (stop the cheap name calling cornfed!, there), especially since many times it's off-topic, off-HA. Now, if you disagree with his actual concepts you can objectively disprove them;
But that's a separate matter from CE trying to stretch the story and match it to cf's to imply he's going on a rampage. It was cheap, you know it, and I know it. I can't believe it became a big deal trying to point this out and move on, I actually find their exchanges interesting.
I also see the constant excuse making by other White male members of this forum. They ALWAYS excuse away racist diatribes as natural manifestations. But race itself is a HUMAN construct to identify those who belong and those who don't either by race...
You know that's not true. Are you truth-seeking or making up your own comfortable reality? If it's the latter you might as well not get into these conversations. Believe me I'm not trying to be odious but objective.
Peace.
Race is a social construct, ETHNICITY is scientifically base, duh.

It's not a comfortable reality, I don't give a fu*k. Race is a social construct it is NOT scientifically based AT ALL, it's MADE UP like lots of things.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Cornfed wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Race is a human social construct, it is not scientifically based.
Are breeds of dogs and cattle also a social construct?
So dogs are breed and humans are races? That sounds like word game playing.

Ethnicity is what makes us different, even if the origin of man is in Africa.

And besides it wouldn't be the first time White man has LIED about something would it?

So why should I believe YOU?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

djfourmoney wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: But race itself is a HUMAN construct to identify those who belong and those who don't either by race, religion or other social means.
:lol:

As a minority, mixed race even (same as the shooter), I have to say that's so full of shit it made me laugh. Race realist here, absolutely.
Race is a human social construct, it is not scientifically based.

Nice to see you agree with your White half, major fail.
Which is precisely why I'm learning Mandarin and going to Shanghai in three weeks and plan on marrying a Chinese woman.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

djfourmoney wrote:Nice to see you agree with your White half, major fail.
Is that the left half or the right half?
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Okay, so you're making a distinction between race and ethnicity. Not everyone does that. It's truly bizarre to think that adaptation works for physical features, but not for mental ones. I don't see how you could possibly go half way on this issue.

Besides, saying something's a social construct doesn't mean it's bad. That's just poor reasoning. All laws are social constructs, but that doesn't mean we should live in a lawless society.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

One of the reasons why I moved overseas (away from an Anglo country, namely the US), was to get away from having to deal with--and discuss--race all the time. Now, that I'm abroad, I'm glad I don't have to deal with it as much as I did back home...

Let's face it: racial problems in the West will never get solved. Diversity and multiculturalism is a failure. So, I encourage everyone, White, Black or Asian, to move to a country where race will not be so prevalent or so 'in your face,' like it is in the Anglo world. Races do not get along, as shown in the US with Blacks vs Whites...in Europe with Muslims and Gypsies, or anywhere else in the world, for that matter.