Danielle, please STOP removing post titles!!!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

And maybe just maybe if some of the people on happier abroad stopped labeling American women as narcissist whores with studs, maybe y'all could learn something and see nice Americans do exist.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok well then, everyone, please start treating Danielle with some civility, tact and respect. Thank you.

We can't have zero behavior standards here. It has to be within reason.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Danielle.....a troll in female clothing....shame none of you see that....smh!
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

really? I don't see how I am a troll. Do I live under a bridge and eat your children no I do not.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

TROLL DEFINITION YOU-
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Oh...ok then. I thought this was a talk about anything forum.-_- there are lots of ppl talking about different topics. So is there a specific topic to stick to or what?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DanielleNguyen wrote:Oh...ok then. I thought this was a talk about anything forum.-_- there are lots of ppl talking about different topics. So is there a specific topic to stick to or what?
It is a talk about anything forum. But there are still some ethical boundaries and guidelines, of course.

Btw, next time you want a thread deleted, let me know. Or you can just ignore the thread. But don't just remove the post title. If people are treating you badly or name calling you, you can report it to a moderator as well.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Winston wrote:Ok well then, everyone, please start treating Danielle with some civility, tact and respect. Thank you.

We can't have zero behavior standards here. It has to be within reason.
Sir Winston,

You want me to treat a Hate Filled Feminist with respect.

YOU TELL ME TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHOUT AS HER HATE FILLED INTOLERANCE ATTACKS ME?

SHE IS NOTHING BUT A STUPID BIGOT AND I AM SUPPOSED TO SHUT UP?

"American Feminist Views, That's right I strike again" NICE TITLE DANIELLE :) COULD NOT HAVE SAID YOUR TITLE BETTER MYSELF.

YOUR LITTLE B- ITCH OF A TROLL IS NOTHING BUT A HATE FILLED INTOLERANT FEMINIST. IF SHE WAS A MEMBER OF KKK YOU WOULD HAVE A PROBLEM BUT SINCE SHE JUST HATES MEN SHE IS NOT A PROBLEM. IN MY OPINION SHE IS NO BETTER THAN A NEO-NAZI OR AN ISLAMIC TERRORIST IT IS JUST THAT SHE HATES MEN. AND SHE IS PASSIVE AGRESSIVE SO MORONS AND MANGINS DO NOT SEE HER HATE.

I AM HAPPY TO MAKE A STAND FOR TRUTH AND WHAT IS RIGHT.

Dear Winston do you even give a sh*t about her lack civility, tact and respect for me and the other members of this site? Thank you.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

DanielleNguyen wrote:And it's not like I got pregnant by some random guy. My first sons father I had known since the 6th grade but everyone atomatically hates me for it.
Why exactly did you get pregnant by him rather than using reliable contraception or not having sex or whatever? Were you trying to entrap him into marriage?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

DanielleNguyen wrote:really? I don't see how I am a troll. Do I live under a bridge and eat your children no I do not.
That's too funny :lol:

Girl stop posting threads about yourself. This is a male dominated forum, so when you make yourself the topic you give everyone the right to disscuss you, both positively & negatively. No more threads about your life, you're setting yourself up, do you like the drama?

All this stuff you've posted about yourself should have been in one thread in the Introducing yourself section.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

lol, I was defending this woman before but now I find out she got pregnant with some other man and ensnared this Asian man to raise them.
Since you married this Asian man he is pretty much screwed and that fact that you turned out to be pregnant again is why he doesn't like you because he realizes now why you most likely married him in the first place.
You have him legally screwed now. Either he stays with you and supports you and the kids or you divorce and get half his stuff and he has to pay child support to your two kids.

I feel sorry for that poor man.
You, just like most other feminist women try to deny that what you do is wrong. In fact you have most likely convinced yourself it isn't wrong. Heck in your feminist head if you divorce this man and have him in child support you will have some screwed up thinking as to why it's his responsibility and he deserves it and you will truly believe that. Barely anyone wants to think of themselves as bad, That's why so many bad people have self delusions and believe they are good people though weird thinking.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I take it the sucker is in the military. Becoming a military dependant is attractive to solo mothers as an improved form of welfare.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I did have contraceptives. My pregnancy with my first child was a accident. Hence, why the father left. I had implanon in my arm. After we discovered I was pregnant the father took me to have it removed. So my son was a complete accident. And welfare, I never had welfare in my life. I have too much damn pride.and ensnared my husband to marry me. He was the one who proposed, who dated me while pregnant. God forbid, I marry someone who makes me happy. What should I have been Hester Prynn with a scarlet A tattooed into my chest. And child support, ha, my son's bilogical father has nothing to do with child.