Back to Biblical Standard for Women

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Back to Biblical Standard for Women

Post by bladed11 »

We need a global biblical standard. Women need to learn in silence and cover up and learn their place. It's time now. They had an opportunity to prove to men they can handle it but failed so time to stop the whole womans lib thing and get them back to the biblical standard. They prove they can't be mature enough to handle liberation. Let's bring back the dark ages.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yes the traditional divide of females into strict wife class and whore class categories should be reintroduced and enforced. I'm not sure what could be profitably done with current Western sluts though. A corollary would be that PUA dirtbags trying to turn females into sluts would have to be wiped out.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Cornfed wrote:Yes the traditional divide of females into strict wife class and whore class categories should be reintroduced and enforced. I'm not sure what could be profitably done with current Western sluts though. A corollary would be that PUA dirtbags trying to turn females into sluts would have to be wiped out.
I don't condone stoning. I guess the best solution would be to kick them out.. Shove them over to a remote part of greenland or something. There they can be lesbians and go extinct. Exile them and then import better women and start over. Also exile the media ironically controlled by jews who don't even obey abrahamic law by the way. We may have to go to war because of manginas defending whores. We will have to wipe them out. Most police and court officials will need to be 'removed'.
drealm
Junior Poster

Re: Back to Biblical Standard

Post by drealm »

bladed11 wrote:We need a global biblical standard. Women need to learn in silence and cover up and learn their place. It's time now. They had an opportunity to prove to men they can handle it but failed so time to stop the whole womans lib thing and get them back to the biblical standard. They prove they can't be mature enough to handle liberation. Let's bring back the dark ages.
Do you have any practical plan for doing this?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

bladed11 wrote:We need a global biblical standard. Women need to learn in silence and cover up and learn their place. It's time now. They had an opportunity to prove to men they can handle it but failed so time to stop the whole womans lib thing and get them back to the biblical standard. They prove they can't be mature enough to handle liberation. Let's bring back the dark ages.
Hello,

The idea of liberating women is stupid to start with. It's unnatural and repulsive. Men are meant to control women. I am in 100% agreement with you. The real question is: HOW can this be implemented?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anatol wrote:
Hello,

The idea of liberating women is stupid to start with. It's unnatural and repulsive. Men are meant to control women. I am in 100% agreement with you. The real question is: HOW can this be implemented?
You are right. I have nothing against women. I love women and would be in favor of giving them some rights and protection from bad people. However, the concept of "liberating" them in the sense of giving them total autonomy so that they do not need men is one of the worst ideas in history and a very stupid one at that. Not only is it VERY BAD for men, but it's also destructive for society in general.

You see, if women do not need men, and become masculine and independent, then it greatly undermines the family unit, relationships, romantic love, and the romantic and sexual needs of men. As a result, a large percentage of men are left to suffer in forced loneliness and romantic and sexual deprivation against their will. This cannot be good for society at all and will greatly weaken it. After all, society cannot prosper if men are unhappy.

Feminism has NO ANSWER or solution to the deprivation of a man's romantic and sexual needs that result from feminism. It has no consideration for a man's needs for love and female companionship. Thus it is inherently flawed, one-sided and totally disregards the needs of the male gender. Telling men to "man up" and stop needing women is NOT an answer or solution at all. In fact, it's one of the stupidest things you can ever tell a man.

Men and women are supposed to need each other. God made it that way. Or nature did at least. That's what's NATURAL and NORMAL. Conditioning women to not need men can only destroy society and weaken it greatly.

You see, if women don't need men, but men do need women, then there is a huge SCHISM between male and female that can only lead to the degradation and destruction of society. Simple logic. There's no way around it. In other words, conditioning half the population to not need the other half, while the other half still needs the other half, inevitably leads to destruction.

Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome learned this lesson too. Feminism greatly weakened their empires. So why doesn't America? No society in history has ever become better or stronger by "liberating" women so that they no longer need men. None. It's one of the stupidest and most illogical ideas in history, next to wars and toxic mercury dental fillings.

In a natural normal healthy society, men are friendly and social with women, and women are friendly and social with men. This is how it is in most cultures in the world. But not in the USA, men are friendly and social with women, but women are cold, stuck up, guarded, overly defensive, standoffish and antisocial toward men. That's what makes the USA so f***ed up and dysfunctional. No wonder why there are so many men with depressed hopeless faces everywhere in the US.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Winston wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Hello,

You are right. I have nothing against women. I love women and would be in favor of giving them some rights and protection from bad people. However, the concept of "liberating" them in the sense of giving them total autonomy so that they do not need men is one of the worst ideas in history and a very stupid one at that. Not only is it VERY BAD for men, but it's also destructive for society in general.

You see, if women do not need men, and become masculine and independent, then it greatly undermines the family unit, relationships, romantic love, and the romantic and sexual needs of men. As a result, a large percentage of men are left to suffer in forced loneliness and romantic and sexual deprivation against their will. This cannot be good for society at all and will greatly weaken it. After all, society cannot prosper if men are unhappy.

Feminism has NO ANSWER or solution to the deprivation of a man's romantic and sexual needs that result from feminism. It has no consideration for a man's needs for love and female companionship. Thus it is inherently flawed, one-sided and totally disregards the needs of the male gender. Telling men to "man up" and stop needing women is NOT an answer or solution at all. In fact, it's one of the stupidest things you can ever tell a man.

Men and women are supposed to need each other. God made it that way. Or nature did at least. That's what's NATURAL and NORMAL. Conditioning women to not need men can only destroy society and weaken it greatly.

You see, if women don't need men, but men do need women, then there is a huge SCHISM between male and female that can only lead to the degradation and destruction of society. Simple logic. There's no way around it. In other words, conditioning half the population to not need the other half, while the other half still needs the other half, inevitably leads to destruction.

Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome learned this lesson too. Feminism greatly weakened their empires. So why doesn't America? No society in history has ever become better or stronger by "liberating" women so that they no longer need men. None. It's one of the stupidest and most illogical ideas in history, next to wars and toxic mercury dental fillings.

In a natural normal healthy society, men are friendly and social with women, and women are friendly and social with men. This is how it is in most cultures in the world. But not in the USA, men are friendly and social with women, but women are cold, stuck up, guarded, overly defensive, standoffish and antisocial toward men. That's what makes the USA so and dysfunctional. No wonder why there are so many men with depressed hopeless faces everywhere in the US.
Hello,

I agree with you except for two things:

1. Do not use curse words. We are not Americans. I am Spanish originally and you seem to be Chinese. Even if you are Americanised, know that in the early 1990s even, cursing was looked very badly upon. One of the problems with feminism is that the use of bad language has proliferated.

2. Women are meant to be totally controlled, you are correct. HOWEVER, p**-marital rel*tions are also SIN! These are happening only because Christianity has been destroyed due to the introduction of women into society. By extension, da*ing is wrong and so is b**friend and g***friend.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anatol wrote:
Winston wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Hello,

In a natural normal healthy society, men are friendly and social with women, and women are friendly and social with men. This is how it is in most cultures in the world. But not in the USA, men are friendly and social with women, but women are cold, stuck up, guarded, overly defensive, standoffish and antisocial toward men. That's what makes the USA so and dysfunctional. No wonder why there are so many men with depressed hopeless faces everywhere in the US.
Hello,

1. Do not use curse words. We are not Americans. I am Spanish originally and you seem to be Chinese. Even if you are Americanised, know that in the early 1990s even, cursing was looked very badly upon. One of the problems with feminism is that the use of bad language has proliferated.

2. Women are meant to be totally controlled, you are correct. HOWEVER, p**-marital rel*tions are also SIN! These are happening only because Christianity has been destroyed due to the introduction of women into society. By extension, da*ing is wrong and so is b**friend and g***friend.
Excuse me. But aren't you Mr. Extremist here? You know that all great philosophers say that extremism in any form is never a good thing, don't you? I am advocating balance and moderation, not extremities. Extremities are unwise.

Are you from Spain or Latin America? Why do you have such puritannical and patriarchical views? You sound like someone from the 1700's Quaker community.

Who is we? Most of us here are Americans. Your opinions are not fact.

I never said that women are meant to be totally controlled. You said that. I said that women naturally need men. They should not be conditioned to not need men. Nothing good comes from that. This is obvious and easily provable.

If you were a woman, would you want to be totally controlled?

This goes far deeper than feminism. In the 1960's and 70's, there was women's lib and women's rights, but the women were still feminine, sweet and looked natural. Today they look masculine and have masculine voices. This goes deeper than culture or feminism. The biology and physiology of women in America has changed. It must be something in the food, water, air, energy field, etc. Culture alone doesn't change women's biology or DNA.

Feminism isn't the cause of cursing. Cursing is from cultural and moral degradation. But I do not hear people cursing much, except on TV. Political correctness has eliminated cursing. People are just zombies with no feeling. Even when you're on an airplane and there's extreme turbulence, everyone acts like nothing is happening. I'm the only one reacting and yelling "Holy shit!" Everyone else is calm.

Why do you think dating and premarital relations are wrong? Can you give some logical reasons that make sense? Otherwise, your opinions and religious views are not objective fact.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:Excuse me. But aren't you Mr. Extremist here? You know that all great philosophers say that extremism in any form is never a good thing, don't you? I am advocating balance and moderation, not extremities. Extremities are unwise..
So you're advocating going back to an earlier stage of the same lethal degenerative disease. Yeah, that will really help. :roll:
Vegascook
Freshman Poster

Back to the Biblical Standard

Post by Vegascook »

Feminism has effectively destroyed the family unit in most western nations. Children are growing up in broken homes where they are sent from one parent's house to the other's and for some reason this is considered "progress." The emotional trauma of an unnecessary divorce (one in which the woman has no legitimate reason for divorce) takes a toll on children and makes a negative impact upon the future. The man loses at least half of everything he owns, must pay for his wife's divorce attorney as well as his own, and ends up paying alimony in addition to child support. Divorce is a multibillion dollar industry deliberately endorsed by feminist extremist who have successfully waged war upon Christianity and traditional values. Women have been granted equality through the Constitution and yet they lobby for preferential treatment as a gender bloc in terms of voting. Entitlements for feminists has undermined the traditional concept of meritocracy (earning what you have by your own work and merits.) Feminists are hypocrites pretending to be reformers, their cause has not been about equality within the last 30 years if not longer. The average feminist doesn't want equality with men, she wants to dominate them through abuse of laws that violate the US Constitution. AW have proven that they (in general) could care less about equality or the greater good of this country, so a modern version of Biblical Standards for women would definitely be a step in the right direction. The way to implement this reform is simple: allow the feminist movement more rope to hang itself with. The political correctness of their movement is a mixture of lies, deceit, hypocrisy, and fraudulent research performed by their pet "scientists." The government has progressively been printing more fiat (paper with no intrinsic value) currency to cover the cost of entitlements for the politically correct morons on the far left. Eventually hyper-inflation will kick in just like it did in the Weimar Republic with the end result being a government or regime change. Feminists are loud and arrogant, but cowardly because they expect others (men) to go fight for their beliefs. As men we simply just have to let feminists get a taste of the hell that they are busy creating and it's very likely they won't care how we re-establish order. One thing should be made abundantly clear and that is once we put this nation back together after the feminists nearly destroy it, we will have earned the right to dictate the rules. Cowards that cause problems, second guess others, and expect someone else to right their wrongs have no business having a voice in political or government affairs. Personally I think the schools will need to be reformed, history books will need to be rewritten, and the government will have to be purged of malignant parasites in order to ensure a bright future. The past few decades of feminist hypocrisy should be repaid with a new social system that humbles AW and reduces their rights. No more equality, the right to vote taken away, banishment from civil service in any form (elected or appointed), the family court system should favor the man especially on property rights, adultery should be a crime (a nominal prison sentence of up to a year), the husband's word should be law within his household, and the left wing media trolls should be sent to re-education camps for their crimes against morality.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Back to the Biblical Standard

Post by Cornfed »

Vegascook wrote:adultery should be a crime (a nominal prison sentence of up to a year)
Why shouldn't adultery be punishable by death, as was traditional? Aside from acting as a deterrent, this would clear the way for the husband to remarry and rid society of PUA dirtbags.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Winston wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Winston wrote:
Anatol wrote:
Hello,

Hello,

Excuse me. But aren't you Mr. Extremist here? You know that all great philosophers say that extremism in any form is never a good thing, don't you? I am advocating balance and moderation, not extremities. Extremities are unwise.

Are you from Spain or Latin America? Why do you have such puritannical and patriarchical views? You sound like someone from the 1700's Quaker community.

Who is we? Most of us here are Americans. Your opinions are not fact.

I never said that women are meant to be totally controlled. You said that. I said that women naturally need men. They should not be conditioned to not need men. Nothing good comes from that. This is obvious and easily provable.

If you were a woman, would you want to be totally controlled?

This goes far deeper than feminism. In the 1960's and 70's, there was women's lib and women's rights, but the women were still feminine, sweet and looked natural. Today they look masculine and have masculine voices. This goes deeper than culture or feminism. The biology and physiology of women in America has changed. It must be something in the food, water, air, energy field, etc. Culture alone doesn't change women's biology or DNA.

Feminism isn't the cause of cursing. Cursing is from cultural and moral degradation. But I do not hear people cursing much, except on TV. Political correctness has eliminated cursing. People are just zombies with no feeling. Even when you're on an airplane and there's extreme turbulence, everyone acts like nothing is happening. I'm the only one reacting and yelling ----- Everyone else is calm.

Why do you think dating and premarital relations are wrong? Can you give some logical reasons that make sense? Otherwise, your opinions and religious views are not objective fact.
Hello,

I warn you a second time, sir! NO CURSING allowed! It's a rule I have and the RULES must be obeyed. I have again censored your uncouth words in your message above.

All societies world-wide were patriarchal the last 5,000 years. Strict patriarchy, where the women were closely watched and regulated by the family. This is especially true in Chinese, Indian and Islamic empires (75% of the world). Even in the West this was true till 30 years ago. The patriarchal structure is the only normal society. Women's role is to be controlled and female shouldn't have any problems being fully controlled. They assert themselves in the house and exert influence in house-hold decisions. That is their domain.

Da*ing and b**friend/g***friend are sin. Firstly, any sort of relations before marriage are wrong. If one wants to have relations, then he should marry. Earlier, the marriage age {(even 50 years ago)} was about 20 for males and 17 for females. This assured that no p**-marital re*ations would happen. Secondly, this assured that both men and women received pristine partners and preserved the sanctity of marriage.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Anatol wrote:All societies world-wide were patriarchal the last 5,000 years. Strict patriarchy, where the women were closely watched and regulated by the family. This is especially true in Chinese, Indian and Islamic empires (75% of the world).
This is untrue. In most declining cultures in history, the regulation of women broke down. This includes Rome, The Hellenic Empire, and the Islamic Abbasid Caliphate. It is also described by Isaiah and other prophets of decadent Israel. The book "Sex and Culture" by anthropologist Unwin goes into great detail about the relationship of the regulation of women and cultural advancement in isolated tribes and in history.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

fschmidt wrote:
Anatol wrote:All societies world-wide were patriarchal the last 5,000 years. Strict patriarchy, where the women were closely watched and regulated by the family. This is especially true in Chinese, Indian and Islamic empires (75% of the world).
This is untrue. In most declining cultures in history, the regulation of women broke down. This includes Rome, The Hellenic Empire, and the Islamic Abbasid Caliphate. It is also described by Isaiah and other prophets of decadent Israel. The book "*** and Culture" by anthropologist Unwin goes into great detail about the relationship of the regulation of women and cultural advancement in isolated tribes and in history.
Hello,

If you must use lewd words, censor them. Thank you for your cooperation!!

I am in full agreement, that declining empires failed to regulate women. However, when the empires were built again or taken over by an invader, it was always a patriarchal one.

Patriarchy is the ONLY natural order of things. I don't understand why people refuse to accept this. For healthy men, it is VITAL that he see women being controlled. Otherwise, his mind will become unbalanced. It's as intrinsic to man's nature as is eating to humans.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Anatol wrote:All societies world-wide were patriarchal the last 5,000 years.
Maybe you mean all societies in their ascendency have been patriarchal. Feminism has brought about the death of previous societies.
Firstly, any sort of relations before marriage are wrong. If one wants to have relations, then he should marry.
Traditionally females were divided into wife class and whore class. It was perfectly normal and acceptable for both married and single men to have sex with whores. In fact, this facility was considered essential to prevent adultery and slutification.