Las Vegas Sucks! The most antisocial unfriendly toxic place!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Las Vegas Sucks! The most antisocial unfriendly toxic place!

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 10:53 pm
I just shared my new video rant on NextDoor.com, a new social networking website where you can try to connect with your neighbors in America. See below. I wonder what people will say. lol

https://nextdoor.com/p/bzcH65fKH3Zf?utm ... NDE3NTE%3D
Holy cow. Check the link above. I got 138 replies on there to my video rant about Las Vegas being isolating and antisocial, and nearly everyone AGREED with me! Wow I'm surprised. If I posted that on Quora or Reddit I would have been flamed. The folks on NextDoor.com are actually pretty nice. I also got offers from some of my YT subscribers to meet up for a drink in Vegas too. It seems if you have a few thousand subscribers on YT you will start getting offers to meet up from your subscribers.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Winston wrote:
February 2nd, 2023, 4:40 pm
Winston wrote:
I just shared my new video rant on NextDoor.com, a new social networking website where you can try to connect with your neighbors in America. See below. I wonder what people will say. lol

Holy cow. Check the link above. I got 138 replies on there to my video rant about Las Vegas being isolating and antisocial, and nearly everyone AGREED with me! Wow I'm surprised. If I posted that on Quora or Reddit I would have been flamed. The folks on NextDoor.com are actually pretty nice. I also got offers from some of my YT subscribers to meet up for a drink in Vegas too. It seems if you have a few thousand subscribers on YT you will start getting offers to meet up from your subscribers.
Well to be fair it is a place where people go to mostly gamble anyways. I only been to Reno, that was back when me, my mom, brother, and cousin went to Circus Circus. Damn I miss seeing events like this but things have changed dramatically in the states now that it's impossible to get any joy out of being here.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 3rd, 2023, 3:19 am
Well to be fair it is a place where people go to mostly gamble anyways.
It's a place where people go to get wild and free from their boring, monotonous, clone-like, robot-like existences in Boring-town, Ohio or Misery-town, Tennessee.

There's a reason why places like Las Vegas exist. The Strip is not just a entertainment destination. It's an idea for breaking free from the routine of the Matrix. Everyone, whether they admit it or not, has a subconscious desire to break free from the Matrix. Some act on it, and some stay clones forever.

There's tons of things to do in Vegas:

1. The Strip and everything in it (Shows, Poker, Gambling, Food)
2. I'm pretty sure Nevada legalized marijuana?
3. Shoot machine guns and assault rifles in middle of the desert - https://www.battlefieldvegas.com/
4. A dozen strip clubs
5. Nearby desert hiking and Grand Canyon
6. Race cars

In general, Las Vegas has sunny weather and is a fun place even though the majority of locals may be closed off and cliquish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

Winston wrote:
February 2nd, 2023, 4:40 pm
Winston wrote:

Wow! So, I guess LV isn't the most toxic, antisocial place after all! Dude, you consistently wildly exaggerate.

You've got a nice house and beautiful weather. Make the most of it. Please, stop complaining so much. Just because you draw agreement from fellow complainers doesn't mean you're making a point.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
February 3rd, 2023, 8:16 am
It's a place where people go to get wild and free from their boring, monotonous, clone-like, robot-like existences in Boring-town, Ohio or Misery-town, Tennessee.

There's a reason why places like Las Vegas exist. The Strip is not just a entertainment destination. It's an idea for breaking free from the routine of the Matrix. Everyone, whether they admit it or not, has a subconscious desire to break free from the Matrix. Some act on it, and some stay clones forever.

3. Shoot machine guns and assault rifles in middle of the desert - https://www.battlefieldvegas.com/
4. A dozen strip clubs
6. Race cars

In general, Las Vegas has sunny weather and is a fun place even though the majority of locals may be closed off and cliquish.
I always thought half the people that went there were mostly old f***s. I remember how I use to walk right by this bus that would pick up a bunch of senior Asians and bus them right off to Vegas where they were going mostly to gamble. I don't know, strip clubs are a no go zone for me. When I feel like gambling, I buy a lottery ticket or a scratcher. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Buddy_Lee
Freshman Poster

Post by Buddy_Lee »

kangarunner wrote:
February 3rd, 2023, 8:16 am

3. Shoot machine guns and assault rifles in middle of the desert -
4. A dozen strip clubs
6. Race cars

Have you been to this part of Tennessee? It looks like a fun and interesting place:
[youtube]/watch?v=cpUJAGpKSfk&t=1478s[/youtube]
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

My response to Winston Wu's video: Great video. Keep it up Winston! You should be able to find like-minded people if you continue to search for them. They are somewhere.

JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley