If you're a man, your needs don't count in America.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

If you're a man, your needs don't count in America.

Post by Winston »

Have you noticed something sickening and invalidating?

If you are a man in America, your needs and desires are basically UNIMPORTANT and don't matter. Only the needs of women and children are important. Thus, a man must always place a woman's needs ABOVE his own. Husbands must always place their wives needs above their own. So if there are any disagreements, the husband must let his wife have her way, because his needs are of lesser importance.

It doesn't say that specifically in US law of course, but everyone knows that. It's part of modern US culture and the social mores. It's an unspoken rule, so to speak.

In America, both women and men (well most men that is) consider women's needs to be above men's. That's the rule.

It's very INVALIDATING and INSULTING if you think about it, to have your needs and desires invalidated simply because you're a man. But of course, you're not allowed to complain about it, because it's taboo and politically incorrect to expose this.

Men are basically disposable and expendable in America. They are not supposed to even have needs, or at least not express them. It is a taboo for men to openly express their needs and desires, but if a woman does it, then it's ok. This is just one of many double standards against men in America.

One time when I was out camping in Washington state, I told a woman at the campsite who was camped nearby, that my girlfriend and I disagreed about getting a dog. When I explained to her both our reasons, the woman said that I ought to give in and let my girlfriend have a dog so she feels safe at home at night when I'm not there. But, I protested, what about my needs and wishes to not have a dog? Why aren't they considered in your suggestion? It didn't seem fair.

She could not explain why I should do things my girlfriend's way, only that I ought to give in and place her needs above mine. I didn't understand why at the time, because it seemed unfair and illogical to only care about what she wanted and ignore what I wanted. But now I realize why she said that. It's because in America, men's needs are not as important as women's needs. It's just a social rule that you are supposed to adhere to. You don't argue about it or question it.

So basically, men are second class citizens in America. They are like slaves and servants, and must be obedient to women or they will be vilified and condemned.

This explains why flirting with women or hitting on them is considered creepy and taboo in America. Men are not allowed to approach women they find attractive and try to "pick them up". But women can hit on men. For men to flirt with women is a violation of the gender hierarchy in America. It's like a servant hitting on his master. Women are the dominant gender. Men are the weaker sex. So men must know their place and be extra considerate of a woman's boundaries.

Another reason is because men are not allowed to openly express their desires in America. Only women are. Thus women can flirt with men but men can't flirt with women. It's a double standard for sure, one of many.

But in other countries, men are allowed to approach women they like. They are allowed to flirt with women and hit on them, because most other countries are pro-male, and men's needs and desires are considered important, sometimes more important than women's in fact.

This explains why American men tend to feel more FREE, VALUED and VALIDATED overseas, because in other countries, their needs and desires are deemed more IMPORTANT by society and women. So they are treated better and more appreciated, like they are the dominant gender. Men aren't oppressed like in America.

In other words, American men are "treated like real men" overseas, so they tend to be happier and freer abroad. That's why men are allowed to approach women or pursue women they fancy (as they have been for thousands of years of human history).

Also, in other countries, a wife is expected to treat her husband's needs as important, which usually means placing them above hers in fact. So she will try to make her husband's needs and desires as her own, so they can get along well. This is because a foreign woman desires to please her man. Seeing him happy makes her happy. It's a totally different attitude than in America. If only more American men knew about this, they'd know that they could be happier and less oppressed if they went abroad.

Also, foreign governments do not allow women to abuse men or plunder them. For example, in China a woman cannot divorce her husband and take his house and most of his assets, like she can in America. China's government does not allow such an insane practice like America does. In that sense, China is freer than America, at least for men.

In other countries, like in Latin America or Russia, men are encouraged to be masculine and women to be feminine. That's what's natural. But in America, men are encouraged to be feminine and women to be masculine and dominant, which is unnatural and upside down. That's a major difference that the US media does not dare expose.

America seems to have a sick agenda to create an androgynous society, where there is no distinction between male and female. That's why in California, they are trying to allow boys and girls in school to not have to use separate restrooms, so that boys do not have to be boys and girls do not have to be girls. It's very sickening for sure, and would lead to the end of the human race as we know it. It would appear that the whole women's lib movement was just a trojan horse designed to initiate this perverse agenda.

Someday, hopefully, historians will look back on America and write about how insane America was to masculinize women and feminize men, and attempt to invert nature upside down. When society no longer holds such perverted values, then it will no longer be politically incorrect to criticize such things -- just like historians today criticize the sexism of the past because it's no longer politically incorrect to do so.
Last edited by Winston on October 8th, 2014, 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

This phenomenon is actually world-wide. Feminists {(and their madmen male-lackeys who made all this possible)} in U.S.A. have OPENLY STATED their goal is to 'usher in an era of women-domination'. It's no secret in any way. It's openly being done in advertisements ~ look at ANY advertisement these days around the world ~ 80% of the time it shows a female. This goal of world-wide female-domination is being vigorously supported by 90% of the men in Western nations. That is how demented modern Western man is the last 20 years.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Men's needs don't matter in America, only women's do

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:Have you noticed something sickening and invalidating?

If you are a man in America, your needs and desires are basically UNIMPORTANT and don't matter. Only the needs of women and children are important.

So basically, men are second class citizens in America. They are like slaves and servants, and must be obedient to women or they will be vilified and condemned.

Also, foreign governments do not allow women to abuse men or plunder them. For example, in China a woman cannot divorce her husband and take his house and most of his assets, like she can in America. China's government does not allow such an insane practice like America does. In that sense, China is freer than America, at least for men.
There is not much difference between USA and other pro-feminist Western countries.

Women have more rights than men, children have more rights than parents, daughters have more rights against their father (if known, but many time unknown anyway) than boys have rights against their mother.

It is especially shameful, that this 2nd class society does not stop even in case of old men, sick men and even not in case with young boys. We know stories, where boys as young as 4 years were accused of sexual harassment by a female adult! :lol:

Yes, many Asian countries, not only China, have different laws, which are not feminist-friendly.

Here in Japan, divorce is not a business for any lawyer.
The Japanese law does not know really anything about child support, alimony, there is a weak domestic violence law.
Children to the ex-wife, ex-husband disappears. Just sign a form in the ward office, finished.
Claims out of co-habitation not possible.

In Thailand, if you own property like a condominium unit even as a foreigner, it will be yours after divorce if it was registered with your name in the land title BEFORE your marriage, it's the Thai woman who has to move out, as the very strong land property law overrides claims related to family law.

In Taiwan and South Korea you can file lawsuits in case you are cheated by your wife, in Thailand you can file a lawsuit in case of cheating against her lover - if successfully done, it will significantly help your divorce procedure.

In Philippines there is no divorce anyway - no divorce = no claim. Just easy.
To nullify a marriage costs money, just leave.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Winston wrote:
The worst part is when other men are the ones condemning you every time she doesn't get her own way. Your girlfriends(or wives) father will be very distrustful of you and assume your abusing her in some way. When she packs up and leaves you with a house full of kids for no reason they will still defend her. I've seen it happen.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Winston wrote:Have you noticed something sickening and invalidating?

If you are a man in America, your needs and desires are basically UNIMPORTANT and don't matter.
Unless, of course, you're a gay man.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Anatol,
Why are your paragraphs all in different colors? WTF is up with that? Do you think your posts are supposed to look like rainbows? lol
Anatol wrote: Hello,

This phenomenon is actually world-wide. Feminists {(and their madmen male-lackeys who made all this possible)} in U.S.A. have OPENLY STATED their goal is to 'usher in an era of women-domination'. It's no secret in any way. It's openly being done in advertisements ~ look at ANY advertisement these days around the world ~ 80% of the time it shows a female. This goal of world-wide female-domination is being vigorously supported by 90% of the men in Western nations. That is how demented modern Western man is the last 20 years.
Well it's most in Western countries, not exactly world wide. It's not in Asia, Latin America, Russia or the Middle East.

Women's lib was just about equal rights. That is a more noble cause. But female domination, hatred of males, and masculinizing women is downright evil, sick and unnatural. What's their basis for this?

I think women's lib was like a TROJAN HORSE to bring in female domination. Thus it was very deceptive.

Yes it is overt and that's the surprising thing! All the men see this and do nothing. The reason for this is that we don't wish to exterminate women because evolution has made us to control women and in return, provide protection for them. As I pointed out previously in another topic ~ there is active research now being done by some evil female scientists into how to get males pre*nant and even another report that stated that the X chromosome may be 'dying out'. The female who led the latter project said 'It's funny to think of men dying out'.

Now you men imagine this ~ evolution has made it where men don't want to kill women and in fact a world without females would be very bad ~ we simply wish to control them because we are the more dominant gender. But the female, because it is inferior, is deep-down only going to be envious of us and hence will {(if given the opportunity)} seek to dominate and/or exterminate the naturally dominant one.

This is why feminism {(women's education, women's sports, women's jobs)} is so dangerous. It gives equality to an INFERIOR being and allows it the opportunity to have freedom ~ and by doing this, men have created a transgression against themselves and their own natures.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Anatol wrote:I have said it repeatedly ~ a female is the best friend for a male as long as it's TAUGHT to be feminine. As soon as it tries to become a male, it will become the male species' true nightmare! Yet what do the stupid males around the world keep doing??? They keep feeding these inferior products more and more and more and continue to fill its brain with ideas on how to destroy their fellow men ~ it's as if the human male species around the world has a death-wish {(this is not hyperbole or a horror book. This is REAL)}.
That's very true. Men and women only get along well when the woman is feminine. Otherwise, it's very awkward and unnatural. Around liberated women, you aren't allowed to have desires, flirt or be romantic and sweet to them. You are expected to have no desires for women. So you can't be yourself around liberated women. But feminine women allow you to be yourself, hence there is a closer and truer bond with a feminine woman or girl.

As an example, listen to my conversation with Marissa, a sweet feminine Filipina girl. Notice how we get along so naturally. Notice how she appreciates me, flatters me and sees the best in me. She does not give me any BS such as "you need more confidence" nor does she criticize me unjustly like a liberated western woman would. This conversation is a great example that illustrates your point.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/m ... sation.mp3

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's another double standard I've noticed:

If you're a man and you're picky about looks in women, you will be criticized and condemned. You will be told that you should not judge women by their looks because it's shallow, demeaning and objectifying. You will be told that you should lower your standards.

But if you're a woman and you're picky about looks in men, then it's ok because women are automatically entitled and deserve the best in everything. So they can be as picky as they want.

That's a huge f***ing double standard!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:Who do those feminists expect to build the ships and houses that men build? Besides reproduction, men are also builders and programmers and decision makers. They also protect the country militarily. How do these delusional feminists expect such work to be done?
+1 Exactly. We should stop creating stuff for a couple months, sit back, light up, and laugh as they beg.

Winston wrote:Here's another double standard I've noticed:
If you're a man and you're picky about looks in women, you will be criticized and condemned. You will be told that you should not judge women by their looks because it's shallow, demeaning and objectifying. You will be told that you should lower your standards.
But if you're a woman and you're picky about looks in men, then it's ok because women are automatically entitled and deserve the best in everything. So they can be as picky as they want.
That's the opposite of what it used to be.
But anyways, it doesn't apply everywhere as we know...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Winston wrote:Here's another double standard I've noticed:

Reminds me of that movie Shallow Hal, where Hal was the bad guy because he only wanted women who were "way out of his league", in the words of his female friend. But there was nothing wrong with the behavior of all those gorgeous women who rejected Hal.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Winston wrote:Anatol,
Why are your paragraphs all in different colors? <> <> Do you think your posts are supposed to look like rainbows? lol

Well it's most in Western countries, not exactly world wide. It's not in Asia, Latin America, Russia or the Middle East.

Women's lib was just about equal rights. That is a more noble cause. But female domination, hatred of males, and masculinizing women is downright evil, sick and unnatural. What's their basis for this?

I think women's lib was like a TROJAN HORSE to bring in female domination. Thus it was very deceptive.

Yes it is overt and that's the surprising thing! All the men see this and do nothing. The reason for this is that we don't wish to exterminate women because evolution has made us to control women and in return, provide protection for them. As I pointed out previously in another topic ~ there is active research now being done by some evil female scientists into how to get males pre*nant and even another report that stated that the X chromosome may be 'dying out'. The female who led the latter project said 'It's funny to think of men dying out'.

Now you men imagine this ~ evolution has made it where men don't want to kill women and in fact a world without females would be very bad ~ we simply wish to control them because we are the more dominant gender. But the female, because it is inferior, is deep-down only going to be envious of us and hence will {(if given the opportunity)} seek to dominate and/or exterminate the naturally dominant one.

This is why feminism {(women's education, women's sports, women's jobs)} is so dangerous. It gives equality to an INFERIOR being and allows it the opportunity to have freedom ~ and by doing this, men have created a transgression against themselves and their own natures.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Anatol wrote:I have said it repeatedly ~ a female is the best friend for a male as long as it's TAUGHT to be feminine. As soon as it tries to become a male, it will become the male species' true nightmare! Yet what do the stupid males around the world keep doing??? They keep feeding these inferior products more and more and more and continue to fill its brain with ideas on how to destroy their fellow men ~ it's as if the human male species around the world has a death-wish {(this is not hyperbole or a horror book. This is REAL)}.
That's very true. Men and women only get along well when the woman is feminine. Otherwise, it's very awkward and unnatural. Around liberated women, you aren't allowed to have desires, flirt or be romantic and sweet to them. You are expected to have no desires for women. So you can't be yourself around liberated women. But feminine women allow you to be yourself, hence there is a closer and truer bond with a feminine woman or girl.

As an example, listen to my conversation with Marissa, a sweet feminine Filipina girl. Notice how we get along so naturally. Notice how she appreciates me, flatters me and sees the best in me. She does not give me any <> <> as "you need more confidence" nor does she criticize me unjustly like a liberated western woman would. This conversation is a great example that illustrates your point.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/m ... sation.mp3
Hello Administrator Sir,

[~} I've censored the lewd words from your statements, sir. I warn you a second time, sir! NO BAD WORDS!

[~} You Chinese men look like dogs. If one doesn't like your faces, one shouldn't look at you. Similarly if you don't like the colours I use, don't read it!!

[~} There is NOTHING good in feminism {(women's education, women's jobs, women's sports)}. The purest evil is all these. Women must be dominated by men, kept in home-schools and not allowed to work and not allowed to play sports. If they do any of these, their heads become full of virile ideas and finally, their femininity is totally erased.

[~} I'm not interested in your confabulations with p***titues. P**-marital re*ations are wrong. {(Gentlemen, I humbly beg your pardon for these lewd references!!)}
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Is this [{~(fagg*t )~}] blackmailing you too Winston?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

droid wrote:Is <> <> blackmailing you too Winston?

American filth,

I've lasted almost 35 years. How many men last that long?? How long do you expect to last with your fat body?? I'm 6 feet and 143 pounds. I have the oft-coveted V-shape torso in males. This physique is capable of beating you into dust! Some of my other names ~

Mister Steel
A Pillar Of Iron
The Bus
A Dangerous Man
Powerfist