Even high intelligence means nothing to Illinois women.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
traveller
Junior Poster

Even high intelligence means nothing to Illinois women.

Post by traveller »

Recently, I have learned that autistic people are capable of extreme knowledge and intelligence. Being autistic myself, I have done things that practically no other person would ever dare to even attempt. For example, one of my hobbies is collecting antique/vintage electric fans. Not only did I have to replace wiring in most of them, but two of them I actually had to rewind the stator! The stator is that part of an electric motor that has all the copper coiled wires in it, and is the part that spins the actual motor shaft, plus whatever is attached to the end of the shaft. The first one was a simple 6-pole single phase motor, 6 stator posts and 6 coils, which took me only 3 attempts to get it going after it had burned out. First attempt was a disaster that gave me an electric shock when I plugged it in. Afterwards I even emailed an electrician, told him what I did, what happened, and what I was trying to do; and he replied with; "Nobody rebuilds motors anymore. I think you are pulling our leg. Motors are cheap today compared to emergency room/ambulance fees." But just 2 attempts later, I got it working again. The second one was far more complicated; a 3 phaser with 24 coils! Yes, you read correctly. 24 coils! And it was even wired wrong when I first got it, which complicated things a lot farther, causing the rewind project to take about 9 and a half months of trial and error, plus a lot of extreme excessive overheating!

Quite obviously it appears, even that means nothing to Illinois women. The only thing they continue to look for is money and wealth.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Even high intelligence means nothing to Illinois women.

Post by Cornfed »

traveller wrote:Quite obviously it appears, even that means nothing to Illinois women.
Of course it means something. It means you are at a reproductive disadvantage in contemporary society and so not sexually attractive to them.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

"High intelligence" == va9inal desiccant. :lol:
Step 1) Smart men design and build cell phone and hook-up apps.
Step 2) Women use those to get with fun, stupid men who think C++ means good grade. :P
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Not to piss on your parade, but a lot of people wouldn't really care much that you have a passion for recoiling old stators. For sad it is, modern society is extremely utilitarian and conformist and, true to form, will mainly judge an individual for how useful they are and how well adjusted they are to its dictates and rituals. Women are the hard core of that utilitarianism and conformism, so you can expect those traits to be taken to farther extremes.

Isn't Chicago a terrible place to find a date, especially if your utility and social adjustment values are low?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

traveller wrote:Quite obviously it appears, even that means nothing to Illinois women. The only thing they continue to look for is money and wealth.
One qualification to my previous comment; if your intelligence if directly tied to money/status/entertainment then they are very interested.

Collects antique/vintage electric fans ... to repair and keep == creepy-rapey-weirdo-loser.
Collects antique/vintage electric fans ... and seen on Pawn Stars, American Pickers, etc. selling same for several hundred dollars each == sweet, eccentric genius who needs the love of a good woman. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

publicduende wrote: Isn't Chicago a terrible place to find a date, especially if your utility and social adjustment values are low?
Not only is Chicago a terrible place to find a date, but Chicago is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad place to even approach women at all! Especially as, given the massive inflow of young ladies from the suburbs that are going for hardened gangsters and breadstealers, even approaching within less than 25 feet of one of those ladies especially while glancing in her general direction, even at Chicago's high popularity spots like Buckingham Fountain, the big silver bean at Millennium Park, Navy Pier, and the shops on Michigan Avenue, is practically as likely to send bullets and fists flying your way as beating a hornet's nest with a baseball bat is likely to cause hornets to swarm and buzz around like crazy, and about as likely to get you murdered by her boyfriend/fiancee/husband and/or his cronies as beating that same hornet's nest is likely to get you stung by one or more of those hornets.