I guess Americans must really hate less fortunate people!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
traveller
Junior Poster

I guess Americans must really hate less fortunate people!

Post by traveller »

I have been monitoring the election results, and totally can not believe it. All four Tea Party states; Wisconsin, Maine, Ohio, and Florida, have re elected their Tea Party governors for second terms. But in addition to that, many other states including Illinois, Michigan, Alabama, Georgia, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota, Iowa, Wyoming, and Colorado, have also apparently voted Tea Party. As it appears, it seems that America has really developed a raging hatred for less fortunate people, especially including people with disabilities, people who are discriminated against because of race, color and such, and therefore can not find a job, and who knows what else. The Tea Party has taken up practically the entire Republican party, and the Tea Party is a destroyer to Medicare, Medicaid, and services for people with disabilities.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I guess Americans must really hate less fortunate people

Post by fschmidt »

Ignoring the political crap, yes Americans hate less fortunate people. Here is a story about making it illegal to feed the poor.

http://rt.com/usa/201983-florida-homeless-hate-law/
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

If this trend continues, the United States of America will soon be ranked as having some of the worst quality services for poor people, people with disabilities, the worst kinds of discrimination, and who knows what.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

America has a subculture of hating poor people that exists to a degree that I don't know of anywhere else in the world.

Poor people are the scapegoats here. The lie is that America is a meritocracy and if you work hard and are smart and honest you will have a decent life, because you deserve it. That is a big. freaking. LIE.

Note that I'm not talking politics, necessarily. In other countries, politicians screw the poor even harder than they screw the poor in America. India is a country LOADED with starving people, a lot of them children or disabled or elderly. There is SO MUCH FOOD in India. The government wastes it; they leave it to rot rather than feed the poor with it and break their own laws about how food is distributed, because the Indian government is corrupt to the core.

But most Indian people don't hate the poor in the same way that American subcultures do.
Let's get together and feel alright.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

That is why I brought up how bad things will be because the Republicans control the entire U.S. Congress. America is the worst industrialized and developed nation to be poor. America is one of the best countries to be rich. The United States is a country for the rich, for the elites, for the corporations, and for businesses to extort money from the majority of people. There is no meritocracy. There is no working yourself up. It's a caste system, banana republic, giving the illusion of liberty, where many are deprived of freedom because freedom is defined by the amount of wealth one has.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is ironic that most American middling class people hate the poor given that they themselves are in the process of being reduced to desperate poverty. The system seems to be arranged in such a way that its victims are often receiving poetic justice.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The funny thing about the conservitard position is that once you go down that track it can become self reinforcing at some point. Suppose one of them is forced to apply for welfare. He would rationalize himself as being the sort of hard working, productive person the welfare system was designed for, as opposed to all the other people on welfare, who are parasitical layabouts. If government policies that he supports cut his welfare, he will not put his hands up and say "Oh well, I was wrong and I need my welfare back". Instead it will give him even more reason to bitterly resent people who still get welfare. Then when more cuts drive people to desperate acts, once again instead of admitting he was wrong he will be like "See, I told you all poor people (except me) are scum, and now we need to cut everything except cops and prisons".
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear HA members,

America should f***ing Hate unfortunate people. Many people on this site are very poor and uneducated.

Poor people are by definition f***ing losers. So here is a website I think will help many HA members.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 142AARxeUy

By working hard and having an IQ above room temperature you can achieve success.

I would also recommend donating blood. You can make $50 a week. Here is a web site that has ideas to increase your income.
http://www.stay-a-stay-at-home-mom.com/ ... lasma.html

Thanks and enjoy :)
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Cornfed,

The welfare state is designed to support single mothers and their future inmate children.

You want more welfare because you are a Feminist Supporting Mangina.

Thanks and enjoys :)
Cornfed wrote:The funny thing about the conservitard position is that once you go down that track it can become self reinforcing at some point. Suppose one of them is forced to apply for welfare. He would rationalize himself as being the sort of hard working, productive person the welfare system was designed for, as opposed to all the other people on welfare, who are parasitical layabouts. If government policies that he supports cut his welfare, he will not put his hands up and say "Oh well, I was wrong and I need my welfare back". Instead it will give him even more reason to bitterly resent people who still get welfare. Then when more cuts drive people to desperate acts, once again instead of admitting he was wrong he will be like "See, I told you all poor people (except me) are scum, and now we need to cut everything except cops and prisons".
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jonny Law wrote:Dear HA members,

America should f***ing Hate unfortunate people. Many people on this site are very poor and uneducated.

Poor people are by definition f***ing losers. So here is a website I think will help many HA members.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 142AARxeUy

By working hard and having an IQ above room temperature you can achieve success.

I would also recommend donating blood. You can make $50 a week. Here is a web site that has ideas to increase your income.
http://www.stay-a-stay-at-home-mom.com/ ... lasma.html

Thanks and enjoy :)

Johnny- Don't always agree with you but you have a point. The entitlement and parasite classes are the result of generations of very bad breeding. And yes, many HA members fit that bill. Most useful posts here quickly degenerate into a troll rant about childish conspiracy theories and other such useless rubbish, with most of the content of the original post completely missed in the troll fest.

You bet..equal right for tards! My boss fired me cuzz I gots an IQ of 50 and I ef everything up!
Nowz I gona sue ! Gime my lawyurs nimber! Can't Phine no wumins eeither so I hook up wid HA!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RickyRetardo
Freshman Poster

Post by RickyRetardo »

What other country in the world will arrest a 90 year old man for feeding poor people?

http://www.wptv.com/news/state/arnold-a ... lauderdale

Something is seriously wrong.
Let's get together and feel alright.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

RickyRetardo wrote:What other country in the world will arrest a 90 year old man for feeding poor people?

http://www.wptv.com/news/state/arnold-a ... lauderdale

Something is seriously wrong.
Yes, that sounds wrong, but seriously there is a very long list of countries where you can be arrested for ANYTHING, even expressing your opinion. You need to get out more! LOL
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.