Not all American women are terrible. Just most of them.

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Not all American women are terrible. Just most of them.

Post by Temprano26 »

Last night I got to hang out with my good friend Amy who was my favorite classmate in massage school, helped me pass the course and graduate in 2013. The only reason I went to Dallas was cause I have so much love for her. Beautiful, smart and sweet. If she didnt have a boyfriend I would date her in a second.

At that restaurant I tried to be friendly to these women, wish them a happy new year but got a response that was fake and dissatisfying. Others pretended I wasnt there like most people treat me. It showed the contrast. It reminded me why Amy is a diamond in the rough and on another level than these pretentious bores in Dallas. Yes, most American women are terrible but we must be open to and welcome exceptions. But this is also why the only date I have had in Dallas was a girl from Southeast Asia. If Amy represented all American women we would not talk about leaving the country.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Not all American women are terrible. Just most of them.

Post by Hero »

Temprano26 wrote:Last night I got to hang out with my good friend Amy who was my favorite classmate in massage school, helped me pass the course and graduate in 2013. The only reason I went to Dallas was cause I have so much love for her. Beautiful, smart and sweet. If she didnt have a boyfriend I would date her in a second.

At that restaurant I tried to be friendly to these women, wish them a happy new year but got a response that was fake and dissatisfying. Others pretended I wasnt there like most people treat me. It showed the contrast. It reminded me why Amy is a diamond in the rough and on another level than these pretentious bores in Dallas. Yes, most American women are terrible but we must be open to and welcome exceptions. But this is also why the only date I have had in Dallas was a girl from Southeast Asia. If Amy represented all American women we would not talk about leaving the country.
What's your point, dude? You're not telling us anything we don't already know. We all have a story like yours to tell. We all know a few wonderful American women who unfortunately are already taken.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Temprano26 wrote:Last night I got to hang out with my good friend Amy who was my favorite classmate in massage school, helped me pass the course and graduate in 2013. The only reason I went to Dallas was cause I have so much love for her. Beautiful, smart and sweet. If she didnt have a boyfriend I would date her in a second.

odds are...her boyfriend is a putz. Why don't you come up with a good plan...get some advice from an old dog, and STEAL her...fair and square?
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Hero, yes it is nothing new but going through a sad period in my life I feel blessed to hang out with her. It is always nice when the love you give a person is returned to you. Unfortunately society is cold and unfriendly. It highlights the people of sanity. Count the blessed in our lives.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

OutWest, yeah there are a lot of men that dont deserve good women but its not fair to say all. Some guys are luckier than others in the market.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Temprano26 wrote:OutWest, yeah there are a lot of men that dont deserve good women but its not fair to say all. Some guys are luckier than others in the market.
I think your problem with all of this is evident. You are more concerned with protecting her boyfriend than getting the girl you want. It's a "guys" vs men situation.
When a man sees a woman he wants to make his own, he makes a plan and does his best to swat down competition like flies. Just saying.....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

OutWest wrote:
Temprano26 wrote:OutWest, yeah there are a lot of men that dont deserve good women but its not fair to say all. Some guys are luckier than others in the market.
I think your problem with all of this is evident. You are more concerned with protecting her boyfriend than getting the girl you want. It's a "guys" vs men situation.
When a man sees a woman he wants to make his own, he makes a plan and does his best to swat down competition like flies. Just saying.....
So "men" are all scheming dirtbags plotting to steal each other's females and presumably any other valuable items in their possession? That kind of thinking is part of the modern disease. We are not all Jews, you know. Decent societies operate on the basis of trust, and those not worthy of trust ought simply to be exterminated. In any case, the propensity to be stolen in such a way would mean the female was a flighty slut not worth being stolen in the first place, since it would only be a matter of time before some other huckster on-stole her.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:
OutWest wrote:
So "men" are all scheming dirtbags plotting to steal each other's females and presumably any other valuable items in their possession? That kind of thinking is part of the modern disease. We are not all Jews, you know. Decent societies operate on the basis of trust, and those not worthy of trust ought simply to be exterminated. In any case, the propensity to be stolen in such a way would mean the female was a flighty slut not worth being stolen in the first place, since it would only be a matter of time before some other huckster on-stole her.
She is not married and competing suitors is as old as history. Were they married, she would clearly be out of bounds. Such nuances are obviously lost on you. A man makes a girl "his" by marrying her. That seals the deal.