Is Colorado the last bastion of sanity in America?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Is Colorado the last bastion of sanity in America?

Post by Temprano26 »

The last time I was in Colorado was after I graduated high school some 8 years ago but I hear a lot of young people want to go there lately. First of all they were the first state to legalize weed and that is always a plus. The fact that there is a lot of natural beauty is just a perfect bonus.

But after being so bitterly disappointed in California I am trying to seek out whatever pockets of sanity America has left. Maybe living in a more natural environment would make people healthier and more friendly, immune to the anti-social mental illness that we speak so much of. Or is Colorado just more of the same?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is Colorado the last bastion of sanity in America?

Post by Jester »

Dont know much about Colorado.

But if you like nice people, pretty girls who are also nice and friendly, live music, and cheap living, I humbly suggest Athens Georgia.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:I don't think there is any place in the U.S. left that is sane. Shouldn't you be working on getting back to Costa Rica? :)
Spend some time (6 months at least) in Costa Rica, then decide how special they are. Its over hyped and overpriced. Try panama or Nicaragua or Columbia...seriously- the girls ate better looking in Colombia as well.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:I don't think there is any place in the U.S. left that is sane. Shouldn't you be working on getting back to Costa Rica? :)
Yes

Too-Shay.

Mex, Colombia, wherever.

But for most of you youngsters, I do think there are a few spots in the USA, if you choose.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Yeah Ghost but America does have pockets of sane people if we have to be here.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:
Temprano26 wrote:Yeah Ghost but America does have pockets of sane people if we have to be here.
I suppose...but it's a damn small pocket for such a big country.
I am going back to Oregon later this year for a wedding...where a friend is getting married to a 22
Year old mennonite girl who will vow to LOVE HONOR AND OBEY. This will take place on a small farm town...the OBEY part was at her insistence and belief, that a wife must be lead by her husband. I have met her previously...the room lights up when she walks in.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Isn't Clorado Denver the US Illuminati headquarters.
Time to Hide!