Dating 18-19 year olds when your 10+ years older

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Dating 18-19 year olds when your 10+ years older

Post by Inter2002 »

It seems that in America it's frowned upon a 28 year old decent guy dating a decent 18 year old girl. Whereas at any developing parts of the world i.e Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe it's acceptable. A guy who's 28 and wants to date an 18 year old girl, is looked down upon and viewed as a creep, willing to take an advantage of the 18 year old girl.I myself am 28 years old and probably would never consider dating any American girls(even though the 18 year old girl accepts me, the girl's parents will not approve it).

I wonder why in developing countries i.e Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe it's acceptable to have a 10 year age gap, whereas here it's frowned upon, viewed as inappropriate.
Last edited by Inter2002 on April 11th, 2015, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dating 18-19 year olds when your 10+ years older

Post by Tsar »

Inter2002 wrote:It seems that in America it's frowned upon a 28 year old decent guy dating a decent 18 year old girl. Whereas at any developing parts of the world i.e Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe it's acceptable. A guy who's 28 and wants to date an 18 year old girl, is looked down upon and viewed as a creep, willing to take an advantage of the 18 year old girl.I myself am 18 years old and probably would never consider dating any American girls(even though the 18 year old girl accepts me, the girl's parents will not approve it).

I wonder why in developing countries i.e Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe it's acceptable to have a 10 year age gap, whereas here it's frowned upon, viewed as inappropriate.
It has some origins that trace back to the sexual revolution, feminism, the media and pop-culture, and brainwashing propaganda against men.

I also would never consider dating any American girl even if she was 18 and accepted me.

I will eventually go abroad and get a jailbait from Eastern Europe, I'd prefer a girl that's 15-17 and marry her. I'd do everything right, just like Doug Hutchinson when he was dating his jailbait (except his was an American girl). Doug Hutchinson didn't get in trouble because he kept the relationship platonic until he married 16 year old Courtney Stodden and he had parental approval (which is a must if any American man wants to date an American jailbait girl).

It's foreign girls for me, preferably foreign "jailbait" girls.

She's one of my Top 10 examples. I'd guess she would be 16 or 17 in the picture.

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't think it's immoral to date or marry an 18 year old. It's an arbitrary number set by society for adulthood, but they still frown on 30 year olds dating 18 year olds a little. If you are several years older, and you want to marry an 18 year old, and her dad gives you permission, what's the problem? I think women should get their father's permission if they are 30, btw, for good ethics, and that fathers should give their daughters away. That is, if there is a dad. If he's gone, a man can ask her grandfather, uncle, older brother, or the male head of family.

If you are several years older and want to marry an 18-year-old, if you are willing to deal with a bit of social disapproval on the US side, you can still go for it. In several years, people won't think as much of the age gap.

Theoretically, an advantage to marrying an 18-year-old is that she may be a bit less corrupted than an older girl, especially if she's still a virgin. If you want a really big family, marrying one that young gives you lots of years of really prime fertility to impregnate your wife. Also, if you are a bit older, her transitioning out of her teens to being under your authority as her husband may be good for creating a healthy dynamic where she submits to you as a husband and doesn't try to rule the roost. This saves both of you a lot of stress, and if you lead well and are a decent guy, can give her more comfort and safety than if you marry a woman who is more 'independent' and tries to push for her own way. It may be easier to 'train her' to be the kind of wife you need. Young people can sometimes be more flexible and adjust to new situations. Marriage is certainly a new situation at first, and so is motherhood.

You may not connect with her intellectually as well as with a college-educated woman with a few more years on them, but why is that a top priority? You can have male friends to talk about these other topics with. You can still have a good time with a woman if she is kind, supportive, and loving, even if she doesn't have a college degree. Typically, women who graduate high school can read, so she can read to be educated. :)
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Tsar wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:It seems that in America it's frowned upon a 28 year old decent guy dating a decent 18 year old girl. Whereas at any developing parts of the world i.e Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe it's acceptable. A guy who's 28 and wants to date an 18 year old girl, is looked down upon and viewed as a creep, willing to take an advantage of the 18 year old girl.I myself am 18 years old and probably would never consider dating any American girls(even though the 18 year old girl accepts me, the girl's parents will not approve it).

It has some origins that trace back to the sexual revolution, feminism, the media and pop-culture, and brainwashing propaganda against men.

I also would never consider dating any American girl even if she was 18 and accepted me.

I will eventually go abroad and get a jailbait from Eastern Europe, I'd prefer a girl that's 15-17 and marry her. I'd do everything right, just like Doug Hutchinson when he was dating his jailbait (except his was an American girl). Doug Hutchinson didn't get in trouble because he kept the relationship platonic until he married 16 year old Courtney Stodden and he had parental approval (which is a must if any American man wants to date an American jailbait girl).

It's foreign girls for me, preferably foreign "jailbait" girls.

She's one of my Top 10 examples. I'd guess she would be 16 or 17 in the picture.

That's my kind of idea girl that I would date with. Getting to know a foreign jailbait girl and getting sexual by the time she turns 18. This would be the ideal scenario I would get to know meet a mature, calm, nice, friendly, caring beautiful, attractive, sexy, blonde, blue eyed 16-17 year old girl and by the time she turns 18 we get to have sex. Also her parents would approve this relationship especially there being a 10-12 age gap difference, and that I'm an honest, caring, guy.

That would not be possible here in America.Instead you would be viewed as a creep, trying to take an advantage of young girls. Also you would be labeled as a loser. Often times people say "your dating younger girls because you can't find a women of your own age". Well I could if I wanted, but I happen to be attracted to 18-20 year old girls. So why can't I date as well as have an 18 year old girlfriend when I'm 28 years old? Especially when I don't look 28, instead look 19ish.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Inter2002 wrote:
Especially when I don't look 28
Yeah, me neither.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You may not connect with her intellectually as well as with a college-educated woman with a few more years on them, but why is that a top priority? You can have male friends to talk about these other topics with. You can still have a good time with a woman if she is kind, supportive, and loving, even if she doesn't have a college degree.
Exactly, I would add also that you can enjoy each other's sense of humor and share a quest for adventure in different trips etc.

I think Asia is the way to go for some of us. I''m in SouthAmerica right now and it's taking a bit of time to pull this off, I've only been able to date 28+ single moms.

These are just a few of the pretty 18-22yos from Vietnam i'm corresponding with. Hopefully this will pay off later this year :mrgreen:

http://cdn.vietnamcupid.com/memphoto/Ph ... 510855.jpg
http://cdn.vietnamcupid.com/memphoto/Ph ... 457086.jpg
http://cdn.vietnamcupid.com/memphoto/Ph ... 064034.jpg
http://cdn.vietnamcupid.com/memphoto/Ph ... 476610.jpg
http://cdn.vietnamcupid.com/memphoto/Ph ... 414277.jpg

If dating sites are a reflection of the real dating market (i believe they are), then I'm going to have much better luck over there. I mean, comparing VC with LAC is like day and night.

EDIT: I must clarify the single moms i've dated here did not come from the dating site, those i met on my own.
I was just looking at the profiles in LA cupid to be able to compare to to Vietnam cupid and extrapolate.
Last edited by droid on April 22nd, 2015, 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

droid wrote:
I mean, comparing VC with LAC is like day and night.
VC=Vietnamese?
LAC=Latin America?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Inter2002 wrote:
droid wrote:
I mean, comparing VC with LAC is like day and night.
VC=Vietnamese?
LAC=Latin America?

Vietnamese Cupid
Latin American Cupid

(dating sites)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 24th, 2020, 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

Ghost wrote:It's possible in Southeast Asia, especially Philippines. I doubt countries like Thailand have much of this anymore. I mean, if we're talking about 30 year olds dating 18 year olds. That's probably just Philippines. I think Cambodia passed a law a few years ago stating that older foreigners can't marry young Cambodian girls. Now, as far as dating younger in general, most Asian countries, being 40+ and dating someone in their mid to late 20s is normal for foreigners.
Well do you know if its possible for a 30 year old to date an 18 year old in Eastern Europe, as well as in Latin America, without being frowned upon?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Inter2002 wrote:Well do you know if its possible for a 30 year old to date an 18 year old in Eastern Europe, as well as in Latin America, without being frowned upon?
Well it's still possible in LAm, but it takes months to network etc. You do have to look younger than you are.
Also since feminism and paranoia etc are seeping in steadily from the north, it is harder and harder every day. I've already been chastised a couple of times for looking at women under 25, how stupid.
Last edited by droid on April 20th, 2015, 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

My fantasy is to have each of those cute, petite and slim Vietnam girls in reverse-cowgirl, with her feet on my knees and her hands on my chest.
Watching her narrower-than-mine hips slide down my greasy shaft, all the way down to the root, and have her bones dig into my pelvis.
I just had to get that out, sorry :shock:
Last edited by droid on April 22nd, 2015, 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

droid wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:Well do you know if its possible for a 30 year old to date an 18 year old in Eastern Europe, as well as in Latin America, without being frowned upon?
Well it's still possible in LAm, but it takes months to network etc. You do have to look younger than you are.
Also since feminism and paranoia etc are seeping in steadily from the north, it is harder and harder every day. I've already been chastised a couple of times for looking at women under 25, how stupid.
How old are you?Well I have the potential to look 18 years old when I'm 28. Would that still mean that I would have to lie about my age?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Inter2002 wrote:
droid wrote:
How old are you?Well I have the potential to look 18 years old when I'm 28. Would that still mean that I would have to lie about my age?
I've just turned 40, but people say I look 25. Thing is I'm in reasonable shape and I've never smoked or done drugs, only moderate drinking, (and haven't been married lol) so all that helps.
Regardless, those Vietnam girls seem to respond real well, some of them list wanting a range up to 32yo, but i've sent them interest anyway, and they still think i'm 'hot' and respond.

I think if they find you 'hot', foreign girls put the age thing somewhat aside.
Here in SouthAm it's kind of intermediate, like i said, there's some paranoia seeping in, but they still won't treat you as a 'creep' IMO.
These college girls in Manizales do eye me quite a bit, but i haven't been able to convert, unfortunately. I find it real hard to approach moving targets, if there is no reasonable excuse or something.

Only reason I'm still down here is i'm hoping to date some younger girls similar to myself at least, since i'm hispanic-"white". I'm giving it a couple more months and then i'm off to Asia.
Inter2002
Freshman Poster

Post by Inter2002 »

droid wrote:
Inter2002 wrote:
droid wrote:
I've just turned 40, but people say I look 25. Thing is I'm in reasonable shape and I've never smoked or done drugs, only moderate drinking, (and haven't been married lol) so all that helps.
Regardless, those Vietnam girls seem to respond real well, some of them list wanting a range up to 32yo, but i've sent them interest anyway, and they still think i'm 'hot' and respond.

I think if they find you 'hot', foreign girls put the age thing somewhat aside.
Here in SouthAm it's kind of intermediate, like i said, there's some paranoia seeping in, but they still won't treat you as a 'creep' IMO.
These college girls in Manizales do eye me quite a bit, but i haven't been able to convert, unfortunately. I find it real hard to approach moving targets, if there is no reasonable excuse or something.

Only reason I'm still down here is i'm hoping to date some younger girls similar to myself at least, since i'm hispanic-"white". I'm giving it a couple more months and then i'm off to Asia.
Well I'm Hispanic as well, but I'm attracted to blue eyed blonde 18 year old girls. So therefore I can expect to find more of those in Eastern European countries, or in South America in countries such as Brazil, Uruguay, and Argentina.I feel like the clock is ticking I wish I had thought out about meeting foreign girls when I was 18-25 years of age.