Brazilian men telling me women are all the same worldwide

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Brazilian men telling me women are all the same worldwide

Post by MattHanson1990 »

So last night, I was hanging out with a group of Brazilians, all of whom I met through this one Brazilian man I'm currently couchsurfing with before I have to head back to the U.S. for my film composition gig. I discussed with them about the social disconnectedness in America, and they agreed with me about that. But when I told them about the dating nightmare for men, they said that women are the same worldwide. WTF? It doesn't make any sense that Western women and foreign women have the exact same patterns: thinking they're better than everyone, acting spoiled, masculine, narcissistic, and only chasing the top 10 percent of men leaving everyone else out in the cold. They did tell me it was the same in Brazil, and I heard from some forum members that Brazil is becoming Americanized. And they even implied that women all over the globe are materialistic to the same degree as American women are. Does this mean that we have to have a car, a really good paying job, and Brad Pitt looks to date women overseas or we get completely shut out of the dating scene all over the world? The Brazilian men also said that most foreign women want to go to the U.S., and I thought it implied that that I'll either get taken advantage of or completely shut out of dating. Can we no longer find a woman who will love men for who they are inside?

I think the problem is that even though they did go to the U.S., they didn't spend enough time to thoroughly observe the patterns of American women, although they noticed social disconnectedness. They also assumed it was the same here in Mexico. They did live here in Ciudad Juarez for a year, but didn't try dating the women here (one already has a Brazilian girlfriend). But if I talk to an American man who also dated overseas, he'll tell me that foreign women aren't the same as their Western counterparts.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 14th, 2020, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Brazilian men telling me women are all the same worldwid

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Ghost wrote:Female nature is universal. The wildcard is the culture they live in. Does it let the worst of female nature run unconstrained? Does it keep it under control?

Even in a non-feminist society, rich women and even middle class females are often stuck-up and spoiled and entitled. If they were traveling Brazilians, they probably have money and encounter those types of women most often. Just a guess. Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just keep your wits about you so that you don't get taken advantage of, and don't accept just any female who shows interest. Since you're in Mexico and it has legal prostitution, you might want to head out to a casa de putas and take the edge off after you get some cash.
Perhaps they could be snobby in a different sense from American women. Looking at it, women acting masculine and thinking that all men are creeps has not been part of female nature for thousands of years. And even middle class and rich foreign women are nowhere near as stuck up and entitled as American women are. If you look at foreign dating profiles, you won't see women listing a lot of demands like "must be financially stable", "must have a car", etc.
traveller
Junior Poster

Re: Brazilian men telling me women are all the same worldwid

Post by traveller »

MattHanson1990 wrote:So last night, I was hanging out with a group of Brazilians, all of whom I met through this one Brazilian man I'm currently couchsurfing with before I have to head back to the U.S. for my film composition gig. I discussed with them about the social disconnectedness in America, and they agreed with me about that. But when I told them about the dating nightmare for men, they said that women are the same worldwide.

If women were the same worldwide as they are in America, especially as they are in Illinois, then that could only mean one thing; that armageddon and the Great Tribulation will occur within the next 20 years if not sooner, and that the 21st Century is written in stone by Biblical prophecy as the century in which Jesus Christ officially comes back to Earth.

For if women were like that worldwide, then women would no longer be human anymore, but would have de-evolved into scared wild apes with the fear of wild rabbits, but yet with the fight-back strength of an elephant.