Why do American women believe guys can easily get dates/sex

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Why do American women believe guys can easily get dates/sex

Post by GoingAwol »

I have heard a lot of American women griping about the dating scene and saying they can't get guys to commit because guys have too many options. What a joke! I don't know many guys that can get dates and get laid consistently. So why do American women believe we are? And do they really believe it? Are they just lying to themselves because they feel guilty about shutting tons of guys out of the dating scene?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do American women believe guys can easily get dates/

Post by Yohan »

This refers only to certain women, mostly in their 30+ or 40+, who are strongly feminist orientated, materialistic, rather rich and with a worthless college degree. They think they are something 'very special' and are surprised to realize suddenly that men are rejecting them.

It's not only about 'American women' - many Western women are like that, plenty of boyfriends while young, and searching desperately for their 'man' while approaching their 40s +.

These arrogant women are looking for highly educated men with college degrees and high income and owning large properties as they are totally unwilling to date anybody who is 'below them'. No man wants them anymore - finished is finished.

Otherwise I would say, men looking for 'ordinary' women, 20+ but not over 35, the men outnumber the women at least 5:1, probably even much more.

It is really not easy to meet any modest and young woman in Western countries. I never did. I failed to meet even one during years while I was still living in Europe - solution foreign wife...