The myth that women "hit the wall" after a certain age

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

The myth that women "hit the wall" after a certain age

Post by GoingAwol »

When I hear that older women get their karma for treating men like shit when they were younger I just want to facepalm and I can't even begin to communicate how delusional the people saying these things are. Women do not "hit the wall" and lose their sexual power after a certain age, atleast they don't in America. All of the older women I know are still being pursued by thirsty old guys and sometimes even younger guys. My mom is 57 and she still has guys wining and dining her. She has rejected more than a few respectable guys with good jobs, nice homes, nice cars etc. I think guys say all of this shit about women "hitting the wall" because they desperately want the tables to turn and see women struggling to get dates but it just isn't going to happen. I think all of these guys that say this junk about "women hitting the wall" are younger mgtows that have a fantasy where they are older and successful and have women groveling at their feet. This just ain't going to happen. Women will go from womb to tomb in this country getting as much dates and dick as they want and a significant portion of men will struggle or go completely without. That's just the way it is..... If you think otherwise its nothing but wishful thinking on your part.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: The myth that women "hit the wall" after a certain age

Post by davewe »

GoingAwol wrote:When I hear that older women get their karma for treating men like shit when they were younger I just want to facepalm and I can't even begin to communicate how delusional the people saying these things are. Women do not "hit the wall" and lose their sexual power after a certain age, atleast they don't in America. All of the older women I know are still being pursued by thirsty old guys and sometimes even younger guys. My mom is 57 and she still has guys wining and dining her. She has rejected more than a few respectable guys with good jobs, nice homes, nice cars etc. I think guys say all of this shit about women "hitting the wall" because they desperately want the tables to turn and see women struggling to get dates but it just isn't going to happen. I think all of these guys that say this junk about "women hitting the wall" are younger mgtows that have a fantasy where they are older and successful and have women groveling at their feet. This just ain't going to happen. Women will go from womb to tomb in this country getting as much dates and dick as they want and a significant portion of men will struggle or go completely without. That's just the way it is..... If you think otherwise its nothing but wishful thinking on your part.
I started reading your post assuming I would disagree but in fact agree completely. As a man who dated in his 50s in the US, and dated women from late 40s to 60ish, I had this experience. In fact an older woman who is even remotely attractive might be doing as well or better than she did when younger. She gets all the older guys plus a fair amount of younger guys. And since she is post-menopausal, she can pick and choose, not being driven by the need to procreate, or in some cases the need to have sex at all.

Ironically once I began targeting younger women online I did better. And then of course I discovered women abroad and never dated another AW.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Isn't this idea a big yawn? Some tiny percentage of the world's women are in the USA . most men in the USA will just suffer with it. A small percentage will look elsewhere and in many cases, end up married to women of superior quality. The rest of american men will sit on their fat a$$es and do nothing except complain.
Last edited by OutWest on October 14th, 2015, 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

It doesn't matter if they hit the wall, what matters is you yourself climb over that wall and head into greener pastures.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

When I was working in the studios, which would be around mid thirties, one of my peers, a nerdy guy, but by no means ugly, kind of looked like a younger James Woods, ended up with a fat 50 something AW... and that was his FIRST!

Nuff said.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

what if I told you that there is no wall lol

my mum is almost 60 and if she unleashes her power she can have men in their 30s to 80s chase her and take dinners every night of the week. I don't wanna even think about it, it's embarrassing but it is what it is.
Wall is bs, feel good for losers, it is a hope that one day you will have upper hand in dating..no you won't.

take Steve h and Ladislav for example...their combined sexual value on the market is -2 and women their age can have dates every single night.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have seen women who look like over the hill trolls dating guys who are young and good looking. Women in America have an inflated sense of themselves due to all the horny men pursuing anything with a warm hole! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

jamesbond wrote:I have seen women who look like over the hill trolls dating guys who are young and good looking. Women in America have an inflated sense of themselves due to all the horny men pursuing anything with a warm hole! :shock:

This may be true, but seems so strange. In SE asia and Latin America, I don't recall seeing such a thing.
Even on the west coast if the USA I don't recall seeing young men chasing old bags.
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

It depends on how you define 'the wall'. The big difference between women and men is that women receive while men give. So you might have a 50 year old woman who's totally out of shape with bad attitude and chip on her shoulder due to poor partner choices. But she can still command freebies from 45-60 year old men looking for a quick lay. Cheap freebies are still freebies, so imo it's not quite the wall yet. It's the obsolescence that comes with old age and the silent regret that engulfs her to the end of her time that really pushes the woman to her limit. That will be something worse than the wall.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

romparoo wrote:It depends on how you define 'the wall'. The big difference between women and men is that women receive while men give. So you might have a 50 year old woman who's totally out of shape with bad attitude and chip on her shoulder due to poor partner choices. But she can still command freebies from 45-60 year old men looking for a quick lay. Cheap freebies are still freebies, so imo it's not quite the wall yet. It's the obsolescence that comes with old age and the silent regret that engulfs her to the end of her time that really pushes the woman to her limit. That will be something worse than the wall.
A valid perspective. The only buff I see in favour of men is that a middle-aged fellow is likelier to be financially established than a 20 year old.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Roccia
Freshman Poster

Post by Roccia »

Someone said that wall for the women doesn't exist. Yeah some freaks would want to f**k you but nobody wants you in the relationships and marriage you are useless without the eggs you are just an extremely overused and destroyed public toilet.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Maybe some men use 'hit the wall' for personal perception of attractiveness. For example, if there is a woman who starts looking middle-aged and unattractive at some age, be it 40, 45, or 50, or whatever. The good looks have worn off, and she just isn't attractive anymore, and it depends on the woman.

If you mean she's lost her egg cells, that would be an issue for a man who hasn't had children or who wants more.

I'm thinking of the blonde neighbor in 'The Big Bang Theory.' In the first season, she was pretty. But I saw the show many seasons into it, and even though she still looked reasonably young, she wasn't particularly pretty. Her beauty depended on a youthful look, and she wasn't really a pretty 30-something, though she was a pretty 20-something (or whatever age she was.) Maybe we could say she hit the wall early?

Of course, she chopped off her hair at one point which hurt her looks.