Why are American women so hard to understand?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

Why are American women so hard to understand?

Post by AFutureTraveler9312 »

Is all they care about themselves? Is their a selfishness they have? Too stuck up compared to foreign women overseas? A member named phoenix/Fenix ive talked to has said to me over and over he is not into American girls at all. What's the turn off to some guys why they really don't like them?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

Re: why American women are so hard to.undersrnad?

Post by AFutureTraveler9312 »

What I'm saying is why is it easier to get a foreign women in terms of easiness compared to a American woman? Are they spoiled? American women are hard to figure out.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

AFutureTraveler9312 wrote:What I'm saying is why is it easier to get a foreign women in terms of easiness compared to a American woman? Are they spoiled? American women are hard to figure out.
If you have never left America before, then this is something that's tough to figure out and hard to believe. But you do notice a big difference once you go abroad. There are several reasons why it's tough to meet/date American women, including but not limited to the following:

- the isolation mentality where socialization is restricted to closed cliques, and people usually form their cliques early in life
- the fact that there are more single men than single women almost everywhere you go
- women's ridiculously high standards thanks to the narcissism epidemic
- feminism conditioning women to think men are creeps or to not need men because they can get their resources from the government (thus trying to hit on them or flirt with them is seen as "crossing a boundary")
- money and materialism being the main purpose of life in America
- their fake personalities (e.g. fake smiles)

The only country I've been to outside the USA so far was Mexico. But I've noticed that Mexican women are miles apart from American women, although they can be a little shy or reserved. In some countries the girls will be shy and reserved while in others they will be more bubbly. But the bottom line is that girls in most countries outside of the USA are sweeter, more humble, and more down to earth. Also, keep in mind that it'll depend on the region or the city you go to, especially if you're in a large country.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

MattHanson1990 wrote: - the isolation mentality where socialization is restricted to closed cliques, and people usually form their cliques early in life
I used to have a strong cliche when I was in high school. Now that I've been out of high school for a while, most of my friends drifted apart. I see them from time to time but things are way too isolating.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are American women so hard to understand?

Post by OTB »

Absolutely agree with MattHanson. I've had numerous conversations with of my best friends and his family about this. I told them if you have never traveled then this is all you know. It's hard to believe women are very approachable, warm, and GIVE SIGNS OF INTEREST even when they VERY attractive when. Every country I've been to women are super friendly and very approachable. Especially, women from Latin America. It's not even about sex. It's about being able to start a conversation without feeling like you're bothering them or feeling like you're being perceived as a creep or sex predator. Me personally I'm looking for a connection and being affectionate. I want to savor the femininity of a woman. Women from most countries love a man who shows interest and wants to talk to them. Here, you feel like it's a crime in most parts of the US.
It's like...DO YOU LIKE MEN! I know I love it when I see a nice looking girl checking me out. I'm ready to mingle.

But to answer your question, why is it easier to get a foreign women in terms of easiness compared to a American woman? I believe for one women in other parts of the world are comfortable with being women. They embrace their femininity. They're not looking to compete with men but desire them. They respect and look up to men. Also, as MattHanson mentioned, feminism is not prevalent in a lot of countries around the world. So the order between men and women has not been disrupted. Women know their role and men know theirs. They're able to operate in harmony.

But another reason why I think women from other parts of the worlds are easier to meet is because they are more CONFIDENT. I think a lot of American women suffer from low self esteem. Look at the men a lot of them choose to be with. Pants hanging down, backwards caps with tattoos and the bad boy persona and some just look down right WIMPY. I say to myself don't you want to be with a man that makes you feel protected? Oh but I guess if he works out and has a nice physique there's a higher
chance that he may cheat because he can get women with ease. This is the mentality of a lot of AW. They're intimidated by good looking, well-put together, confident men.

Now get READY FOR THIS! I've been told that the reason it's easier to meet women abroad is BECAUSE..........I'M RELAXED! YES. I've been told this. It seems to me that it's a way of not wanting to admit that meeting women in this country is a huge social problem.

Also it's been said that.....WOMEN HAVE TO PROTECT THEMSELVES. These responses really piss me off. Yeah, they have to protect themselves and most of them walk around half naked. American women have been socially engineered to be overly sexualized and they're dressing more provocative and scantilly everyday. Just look at how they dress at the gym. Yoga pants with no underwear and in public in general. I see it all the time. But they have to PROTECT THEMSELVES!!!!!
Last edited by OTB on March 9th, 2016, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I have to agree with everyone's answers. Women are simple to figure out in the West. Many are into career more than men. Others want to date losers that they can control. Others are obese. That leaves 25% that want to get married. They usually do before they hit 28. So there you have it, a tremendous shortage of available women.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

One thing I don't understand about American women is why they would shame American men for going abroad to meet foreign women while at the same time, they were conditioned to not need men or only go for the top 10%. But that's just another reason you want to keep AW off your radar screen; they're trying to prevent us from going to greener pastures.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

WorldTraveler wrote:I have to agree with everyone's answers. Women are simple to figure out in the West. Many are into career more than men. Others want to date losers that they can control. Others are obese. That leaves 25% that want to get married. They usually do before they hit 28. So there you have it, a tremendous shortage of available women.
Almost everywhere you go in the US, there are at least 20% more single men than single women between the ages 18-49. Now add this. Over time, American men have gotten really desperate to the point that they'll lower their standards to rock bottom and chase land whales, ugly chicks, cougars, and single mothers. And even undesirable women have options. So part of why the dating scene has gotten more messed up is supply and demand.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
WorldTraveler wrote:I have to agree with everyone's answers. Women are simple to figure out in the West. Many are into career more than men. Others want to date losers that they can control. Others are obese. That leaves 25% that want to get married. They usually do before they hit 28. So there you have it, a tremendous shortage of available women.
Almost everywhere you go in the US, there are at least 20% more single men than single women between the ages 18-49. Now add this. Over time, American men have gotten really desperate to the point that they'll lower their standards to rock bottom and chase land whales, ugly chicks, cougars, and single mothers. And even undesirable women have options. So part of why the dating scene has gotten more messed up is supply and demand.
MattHanson1990 how true!!!! That's why I think every single unhappy American (Western) man should make a beeline to either Latin America (particularly Colombia or Brazil), Southeast Asia, or Eastern Europe for slim/curvy/height-weight sizable, attractive, approachable, mentally stable, and feminine young ladies.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

american women don't understand THEMSELVES. so how can ANYONE figure them out. They switch things around so you will never figure them out. Ever have a chic tell you to call her at 6pm, you call her at 6pm only for her to ask you 'why are you calling'? They're crazy biatches. let them eat cake. Let them die miserable with their abusive thugs while we live happily with our foreign heart throbs. Beauty without the beast.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I think, if I can add something here, and I may be wrong - but I speak from both sides of the fence. ...I think a lot of this has to do with liberal conditioning. I was raised conservative, in a very conservative, military and Roman Catholic family. My Dad was a lifelong career Army guy, and my mother was/ and is the Roman Catholic.
Now I have noticed something. I got sick of Republican stuff when I was young/er and I went to this huge liberal arts school, it's called VCU over on the east coast. It's a whole different mentality, and when I went there for around 5 years - I learned the liberal mindset well. ..I actually even became pretty liberal. What it is - in my opinion - it doesn't have to do with any of the things people have mentioned. What it is is this feel good mentality everybody has, not just the women the men too. I think, from the outside - it looks like these women are unapproachable, stuck up and ignoring you...but how many of the guys do you see walking around with a male version of that as well? A lot, I see. It's all about acceptance, if you walk around and smile and greet and accept everybody and everyone's cool, you accept everything...then they smile back to you - youre in the club. I think that's all it is. It's about acting vulnerable. I just had this realization again, today - as I was walking through a Sprouts farmers market. These women see men who are traditional acting as oppressive, hard...no fun. Kind of like they see Donald Trump.
It doesn't matter really how much money you make - I think a lot of these younger women don't care - at ALL how much you make. If you are attractive and cute and take care of yourself, and you have this inner liberal mindset...they will become attracted to you and suddenly they melt. It's like an inner warmness that you have. I hate to say that it's part of a club - but that's almost what it is. It's a different way of thinking - mindset.
If you're coming at her with this traditional way of doing/being, she will get intimidated - and see you as the "enemy". A lot of guys will see you this way too, it doesn't matter. So I think this is a liberal thing.

This is at least what I've experienced.
I also think that people on the outside of this can't understand it, and it looks like something totally different to them - which it is not.

* I agree this liberalism is a big part of the slack of our nation and why our country is tanking. But the thing is...is, that it's so god damn addicting and easy once you get into it. It's like a hypnotic mellow trance that you can't break out of. It's nice not worrying about how much money you will make, or your status..your skin color, what have you whatever. I admit it's flying in the face of reality - it's literally like a trance. That's why all the music today sounds like a 'trance' too. It's all the same, and repeating hooks and catchy repeating syncopated melodies.
I admit I'm fallen prey to this myself. I can't not take blame because, I did it. I tried to become conservative again - but it's just too damn hard in this country, and you become damn miserable.
I'm torn between my morals. I'm already set to move to China, but I think I understand the situation well - as well as anybody, and it's complicated; it's not easy, at all.... I admit I play both sides, but it's so much easier being liberal. At least what I thought today.
I really think it's this.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I think American women see a normal acting guy as a threat - and it triggers them to get angry, defensive. ...It doesn't matter if you mean this or not, that's how they see it, and react.
If you're outrignt accepting and warm/ no matter what...... which is what the liberal mindset basically is. You have to actually physically change even your posture/ your demeanor, too. I learned this at the University I was at. ...It's hard to explain - but you can see it everywhere. It's usually those people who look "really attention seeking and soft, and vulnerable" walking around. Anyways, the girls they will let their guard down and flirt, let you flirt with them, there is an openness - a connection. A Trust there.
It's almost code, it says, "I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm here.... I'm nice and I'm accepting of everybody. "I don't care about this or status or anything." It's very disarming and today's people don't wanna be judged by anything.

This is just the reality. ..I don't know, I hope this makes sense.

Todays girls want soft guys. You can workout and have a man's body and be a man, but they want a soft man, inside.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Eric wrote:Todays girls want soft guys. You can workout and have a man's body and be a man, but they want a soft man, inside.
What country are you speaking of? The majority of western women are all about a.$$holes. I've seen great looking guys treated as if they don't exist. Built like a brick outhouse with money to burn? Doesn't matter if he isn't a bad boy. Show a little bit of sensitivity and they take it as weakness. Hell, if that's the case, Jesus christ himself would be considered weak! Western women are the poster children for hypocrites. They're not to be taken serious.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Because they portray men now as metro in the media, soft, hip...sensitive. This is what women see as well - so naturally they are geared to go out and look for it. This is just what i think. I've gotten results when I tried to 'act like' some of these guys and just, have that mentality.
As above so below, as within so without. If you accept them and are warm (and this goes for anybody) ...they'll naturally want to accept you.

I've tried to act badass. Honestly it feels shitty. ... They'll get sex but unless you're like that, it's hard to keep up the act.
Just like guys are different, so are many girls different.