Do you get sick trying to adapt to the system?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
BlueEverglades
Freshman Poster

Do you get sick trying to adapt to the system?

Post by BlueEverglades »

Something very curious happened the other day as I was trying to set up my own business at home. I spent nearly three weeks sitting in front of the computer, not moving much, doing little exercise, not talking to anybody and basically having the same lifestyle as the average American office worker and just thinking about how to make more money BECAUSE otherwise I will starve if I don't find a way. My depression levels went sky high and suddenly I started COUGHING UP spoons of blood consistently for a week. I went to the doctor and nothing was wrong with my lungs but my blood results showed a small infection that was treated with antibiotics which screwed up my stomach and made me nauseous instead of helping me. I can't imagine how bad must the average worker life be to spend his whole life sitting down and just thinking about money? How could they not become screwed up living like this?

This happens every time I try to adapt to the American lifestyle, I get absolutely sick but with different symptoms and diseases out of nowhere that come and go. The affected areas go from psychological (depression, insecurity, loneliness, feeling) to physical (hives, stomach problems, thyroid,involuntary movements, persistent cough, pain, tiredness,ect,ect) always attacking a different part of the body. I feel horrible living in this country. My immigrant family already turned into zombies, they never smile, never find anything fun and just talk about money.Literally every move they make (going out,reading, eating,ect) its all with money on mind. We are surrounded by beautiful places but they never want to get out the house. They talk shit about everybody

They never encourage me to make friends,date or even step outside to get some sunlight, actually they hate it when I'm happy and ask me what the hell am I smiling/laughing about? We can't stand each other anymore and I just spend time looking at pictures from other countries and my home country and wishing to live at least 6 months in each but I'm broke as hell.. I have no idea how other people do it..

Do you get sick trying to fit in? Could this be the reason why america is number one country with highest mental disorders and just sick as hell?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AW Warning
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you get sick trying to adapt to the system?

Post by AW Warning »

BlueEverglades wrote:Something very curious happened the other day as I was trying to set up my own business at home. I spent nearly three weeks sitting in front of the computer, not moving much, doing little exercise, not talking to anybody and basically having the same lifestyle as the average American office worker and just thinking about how to make more money BECAUSE otherwise I will starve if I don't find a way. My depression levels went sky high and suddenly I started COUGHING UP spoons of blood consistently for a week. I went to the doctor and nothing was wrong with my lungs but my blood results showed a small infection that was treated with antibiotics which screwed up my stomach and made me nauseous instead of helping me. I can't imagine how bad must the average worker life be to spend his whole life sitting down and just thinking about money? How could they not become screwed up living like this?

This happens every time I try to adapt to the American lifestyle, I get absolutely sick but with different symptoms and diseases out of nowhere that come and go. The affected areas go from psychological (depression, insecurity, loneliness, feeling) to physical (hives, stomach problems, thyroid,involuntary movements, persistent cough, pain, tiredness,ect,ect) always attacking a different part of the body. I feel horrible living in this country. My immigrant family already turned into zombies, they never smile, never find anything fun and just talk about money.Literally every move they make (going out,reading, eating,ect) its all with money on mind. We are surrounded by beautiful places but they never want to get out the house. They talk shit about everybody

They never encourage me to make friends,date or even step outside to get some sunlight, actually they hate it when I'm happy and ask me what the hell am I smiling/laughing about? We can't stand each other anymore and I just spend time looking at pictures from other countries and my home country and wishing to live at least 6 months in each but I'm broke as hell.. I have no idea how other people do it..

Do you get sick trying to fit in? Could this be the reason why america is number one country with highest mental disorders and just sick as hell?
You are in the devil's underground dungeon, BlueEverblades! America is even the catacombs of the fictional Dark Force Temple on Dromund Kaas. Your immigrant family is just like other foreigners who have relocated to the devil's dungeon; their hearts have been annihilated by America's powerful dark side force field just like a child's sandcastle complex hit by a 3 mile tall megatsunami moving at 5,000 miles per hour. America is nothing but a pitch black minefield of snares, death traps, and demons. America is even like an abode of Hades itself!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:Do you get sick trying to fit in? Could this be the reason why america is number one country with highest mental disorders and just sick as hell?
Yes, this very well could be the reason why America has the highest rate of mental illness of any country in the world. We not only obsess about money but also we are very lonely because it is very difficult to make genuine friends in the US.

It is time to start traveling to foreign countries in order to rebalance our mental and physical health. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

Post by livefreeordie »

screen addiction and living in the VR world of the internet is a real thing, and im finding i have to battle screen addiction, especially if im spending hours on dating sites lol!

Excessive screen and PC time also effects me phsyically, and i am making a serious effort to take regular breaks, eat healthy, get regular sunlight, go to the beach, socialize, exercise and move everyday, and that definitely keeps me in a more positive frame of mind. There are tons of great resources out there like quality naturopaths, devices like magnetic therapy, mind programming and positivism tools like think and grow rich resources like HA and paradigm busting info like Markus rothkranz raw lifestyle etc

All of the problems stem from the mind, and it would make sense we put passion and happiness as the first priority in our lives, and take steps towards that life of our dreams that we always yearned for and deserve.
International Gringo
Freshman Poster

Post by International Gringo »

I gave up on the lifestyle a long time ago. I had a job working 70 hours a week making close to six figures yet it still wasnt enough to impress American women. I now work 30 hours a week making about $30,000 a year but I get 4 months off to travel the world. Im happier and getting more p***y now than I ever had chasing the American Dream.
You can work your life away or you can live your life away
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:
June 30th, 2016, 3:17 pm
Something very curious happened the other day as I was trying to set up my own business at home. I spent nearly three weeks sitting in front of the computer, not moving much, doing little exercise, not talking to anybody and basically having the same lifestyle as the average American office worker and just thinking about how to make more money BECAUSE otherwise I will starve if I don't find a way. My depression levels went sky high and suddenly I started COUGHING UP spoons of blood consistently for a week. I went to the doctor and nothing was wrong with my lungs but my blood results showed a small infection that was treated with antibiotics which screwed up my stomach and made me nauseous instead of helping me. I can't imagine how bad must the average worker life be to spend his whole life sitting down and just thinking about money? How could they not become screwed up living like this?

They never encourage me to make friends, date or even step outside to get some sunlight, actually they hate it when I'm happy and ask me what the hell am I smiling/laughing about? We can't stand each other anymore and I just spend time looking at pictures from other countries and my home country and wishing to live at least 6 months in each but I'm broke as hell.. I have no idea how other people do it..

Welcome to the United States, the country with the highest rate of mental illness in the world. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."