Why does God keep TRAPPING me in Taiwan for months?!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why does God keep TRAPPING me in Taiwan for months?!

Post by Winston »

f**k man. I just realized ive lost four years of my life in taiwan. In 2010 i was stuck here for a year, then again in 2012 and then again in 2016. And now in 2020 i lost another year too. Thats four years wasted here. God f**k! What the f**k is god doing? Why does he want me to stay in a miserable soulless repressed place where im uncomfortable and miserable? It pisses me off like crazy. im tired of cussing at God. Why does he do that? For what logical reason? Its against my will. Where the f**k is my free will?!

If it wasnt for my parents id never come here. Ever. Such a miserable place with NO FREEDOM at all. If u see a girl u like u cant talk to her or approach her without feeling like a creep or criminal. If u try u will feel a cold chill down your spine because its not allowed and is a social taboo which u can feel instinctively. U cant talk to strangers or have fun or get wild or be yourself or connect with others or talk to others. Nothing. Its a total prison. I cant do anything. My hands are tied 24/7. I'm miserable and uncomfortable every f***ing moment!

What the f**k are you doing God??!! What do you want???!!! Can someone ask the universe what it wants from me? And why it wont let me go?! I cant believe such a miserable soulless repressed zombie like place like this exists! A total hellhole! Why do the gods allow such a hell to exist like Taiwan where if u are not a zombie then u are a freak? Its weirder than the twilight zone!

How does anyone stand taiwan or tolerate it? I dont friggin get it. How does rock or monkro not feel any negative or awkward or suffocating vibes here? I don't get it. Impossible. This has got to be the most MISERABLE place on earth. I swear. Totally spirit killing and soul killing and confidence killing. You cant do anything. Not even breathe or be yourself! How does anyone stand it here? How???!!!

Also how do i get my free will back and control of my life back? And what the f**k kind of evil monster keeps f***ing with my free will and making me waste years of my life in taiwan when i dont belong here at all and am a 100 percent misfit and cannot even breathe and am a total fish out of water here??? Even the twilight zone is more normal in Taiwan where i feel like a constant freak 24/7. Its horrible beyond words!!!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@momopi

Ok lets say u are right that the creator of the universe doesnt care if i am trapped in Taiwan or not. After all if God is the universe as is taught in pantheism then for him to notice me would be like us talking individually with each of the 40 trillion or so cells in our body one by one which we all know is impossible. Thus my theory is that either gods with small g are around us, which all ancient cultures believed in and worshipped, or angels intercede for us to higher forces or levels. Like managers intercede for us to higher levels of management since the CEO has more important things to do than to deal with every employee of the company. Make sense?

Either way the point is that the spiritual dimension definitely exists for sure. We are surrounded by gods, angels, spirits and souls of humans and monsters from millions of years of earth history. So it could be anything interfering with my free will. We definitely do NOT live in an atheistic material only 3rd dimension only universe where everything happens by chance. Thats for sure. Any little research into parapsychology proves that. So atheists are wrong and very dumb. There are countless books and lectures and documentaries and research in parapsychology to corroborate that. Anyone can research it if interested. Im 100 percent sure the spiritual realm exists. Even if not proven there definitely is a preponderance of evidence for it.

Plus if something happens everyday it cannot be a coincidence. If i spilled coffee on your lap everyday u would know it cant be coincidence. Very simple. Also a coincidence theorist has less basis than a conspiracy theorist since the latter has plenty of evidence but the former does not.

Either way something is definitely f***ing with my free will. If not god then some entity or gods with small g or demons or ghosts or djinn or archons or tulpas, etc.

Please ask the gods to stop making me fix problems. He keep making me fix problems. I have no control right now over life. it pisses me off. Everyday theres some problem to fix. When i fix it god gives me another problem. Im so tired. Can someone ask him to stop it? Its very friggin annoying. I cant even finish last years stuff like applying visa for dianne and 20 other things because everyday a new problem blocks me and keeps me busy. Very annoying. I have no control over my schedule.

Last two weeks i been busy fixing problems. I couldn't do anything. Im so tired and frustrated and exhausted. Something wont let me control my life and schedule. I swear.

Btw you seemed to imply that i have OCD. Perhaps so. But that doesnt mean the spiritual dimension doesnt exist. You should take that into account.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Have you ever thought about thanking The Universe for what you have? I do that all the time and when I ask The Universe for something - for example, I am doing a lot of running, I don't ask to run faster or to lose weight easier but I ask The Universe to keep my knees and feet in good condition and let me run injury free.

I don't demand anything, if I do ask I ask it if they could see to it that they xxxx whatever it is and if I don't get it then fine, but I like to think I am a good person who tries my best to do the right thing (though sometimes I fail badly...) and that they might consider it. Some things go a certain way because that's the best thing to happen.

The facts are you have a reasonably good life, what do you want to change? Can these things be changed and how much effort do you make into changing what you want to change? Some things are beyond your control - the world is in lockdown but it won't be forever and you will be able to leave Taiwan for somewhere else - if you want to become a squillionaire or have a bevy of blonde cheerleaders then you are going to be shite out of luck - someone once said you can have anything you want but you can't have everything you want.

You have to pick and choose what is important.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I am also restricted and cannot travel abroad at this moment to Thailand, where I have my second home since about 20 years.
However I have no restrictions inside of Japan, and my place where I am living is very nice, all very much OK.
I was expecting to spend the wintertime, together with some family members and friends from Europe in Thailand, but it does not work out now.

I have also a nice home in Japan, I am resident for life, no problem with wife and our 2 adult children and grandchildren, I have a motorcycle (often not so cold during daytime when sunny), we also have a car, no financial problems, all of us are general healthy but have good insurance nothing to worry about medical bills...if bad weather outside, I play with my flight simulator program or study a bit about other Asian language - enjoy good food with my wife in restaurants, visit some museums in the city (free entrance for local seniors) and if weather is fine I walk around in the forests nearby or along the river...

I do what I can to feel comfortable...

Why are you so unhappy with your life?

I said, I will never go back to Europe, so I decided to move my old father to Japan, he was living with us for 14 years but died already, 100 years old...
Why did you leave USA for Taiwan, if you dislike that little island so much? Better invite your parents to your home in the States or ask them to take a short flight to Philippines...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
March 10th, 2021, 9:28 am

How does anyone stand taiwan or tolerate it?

This has got to be the most MISERABLE place on earth.
This is clearly wrong. Taiwan is not the most miserable place on earth. There is a LONG list of countries where citizens have a much harder life.
Taiwan is highly developed and offers its citizens a fairly good living standard, almost same as here in Japan.

It is true that this little country, an island with unclear future, is not very communicative, people are not easy to approach, communication between men and women is worse than in Japan and even in South Korea I think.

As I said several times, in countries like Japan, South Korea and Taiwan if you live there you need a family, otherwise you will end up lonely.

However I find Taiwan still much better than HongKong or Singapore in case you cannot move on,

There is some open space in Taiwan to travel around, it's not a city state. Taiwan is almost 400 km from north to south, not small enough to feel like a prisoner.

Taiwan is surely not a place to look for chat with local girls - better try to meet some Filipina domestic helpers or meet other foreigners.
It is not so cheap for nightlife, but otherwise?

Where are you now? In Taipeh? Get out of the city, make a roundtrip to some smaller cities along both sides of the coast and visit the forest areas inside the island...look for some activities until it is possible to get out of this island.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
Why does he want me to stay in a miserable soulless repressed place where im uncomfortable and miserable?
Try something else :?:
Winston wrote:
For what logical reason? Its against my will. Where the f**k is my free will?!
When you find it can you follow through with our requests to improve the forum? :o
Winston wrote:
Also how do i get my free will back and control of my life back? And what the f**k kind of evil monster keeps f***ing with my free will and making me waste years of my life in taiwan when i dont belong here at all and am a 100 percent misfit and cannot even breathe and am a total fish out of water here???
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
f**k man. I just realized ive lost four years of my life in taiwan. In 2010 i was stuck here for a year, then again in 2012 and then again in 2016. And now in 2020 i lost another year too. Thats four years wasted here. God f**k! What the f**k is god doing? Why does he want me to stay in a miserable soulless repressed place where im uncomfortable and miserable? It pisses me off like crazy. im tired of cussing at God. Why does he do that? For what logical reason? Its against my will. Where the f**k is my free will?!

If it wasnt for my parents id never come here. Ever. Such a miserable place with NO FREEDOM at all. If u see a girl u like u cant talk to her or approach her without feeling like a creep or criminal. If u try u will feel a cold chill down your spine because its not allowed and is a social taboo which u can feel instinctively. U cant talk to strangers or have fun or get wild or be yourself or connect with others or talk to others. Nothing. Its a total prison. I cant do anything. My hands are tied 24/7. I'm miserable and uncomfortable every f***ing moment!

What the f**k are you doing God??!! What do you want???!!! Can someone ask the universe what it wants from me? And why it wont let me go?! I cant believe such a miserable soulless repressed zombie like place like this exists! A total hellhole! Why do the gods allow such a hell to exist like Taiwan where if u are not a zombie then u are a freak? Its weirder than the twilight zone!

How does anyone stand taiwan or tolerate it? I dont friggin get it. How does rock or monkro not feel any negative or awkward or suffocating vibes here? I don't get it. Impossible. This has got to be the most MISERABLE place on earth. I swear. Totally spirit killing and soul killing and confidence killing. You cant do anything. Not even breathe or be yourself! How does anyone stand it here? How???!!!

Also how do i get my free will back and control of my life back? And what the f**k kind of evil monster keeps f***ing with my free will and making me waste years of my life in taiwan when i dont belong here at all and am a 100 percent misfit and cannot even breathe and am a total fish out of water here??? Even the twilight zone is more normal in Taiwan where i feel like a constant freak 24/7. Its horrible beyond words!!!
You know, you could just stop going back. Why did you go back? Needed the neetbux from your parents or something?