The Truth About Social Media

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Truth About Social Media

Post by jamesbond »

Social media is turning people into zombies (especially women). :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Truth About Social Media

Post by jamesbond »

Technology and social media is making people depressed and lonely.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Matfoxx
Freshman Poster

Post by Matfoxx »

I deleted my Facebook four years ago. Shortly after deleting, I realized how few people were actually a part of my life, which was a GOOD thing. I had four good friends, instead of maintaining the appearance of having 400. I began reading more books, learning diy carpentry, and investing in face to face relationships.
vanesaramp
Freshman Poster

Post by vanesaramp »

I'm afraid I have to disagree. It's a great playground. Instagram can be a source of inspiration and motivation.