Tomi Lahren Says "Men Are Trash" In Rant Against Men

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tomi Lahren Says "Men Are Trash" In Rant Against Men

Post by jamesbond »

Tomi Lahren Says "Men Are Trash." She recently broke up with her fiance a few months ago (he gave her a $50,000 engagement ring). She recently posted this on her Facebook page.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tomi Lahren Says "Men Are Trash" In Rant Against Men

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Rollo Tomassi discussing the rant from Tomi Lahren.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Richard Cooper gives his opinion of the Tomi Lahren rant against men.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Tomi Lahren is a feminist, even though she has always said otherwise.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hafeez responds to Tomi Lahren's video about Men are trash.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Nick Fuentes talks about the Tomi Lahren rant against men.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Better Bachelor gives his opinion of the Tomi Lahren video rant against men.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Apparently Tomi Lahren has had plastic surgery and wears a lot of makeup. :shock:

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

That rant did not age well for her. She tried to walk it back but the gaslighting did not work. For example, she stated very clearly that "Men are trash all across the country." But in the follow ups, she tried to claim she did not say that.

She is a feminist in disguise and it is clear to see now. I hope her career goes up in flames.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 7:00 pm
That rant did not age well for her. She tried to walk it back but the gaslighting did not work. For example, she stated very clearly that "Men are trash all across the country." But in the follow ups, she tried to claim she did not say that.

She is a feminist in disguise and it is clear to see now. I hope her career goes up in flames.
Contrarian Expatriate Ms. Lahren is a future "cat lady" in the making!!! HA HA HA!!! She is in the age range of 27-34 of soon "hitting the wall". And you are 100% right about her being a FEMINIST. This due to both her pro-choice/abortion stance, having a nasty attitude and a sense of entitlement, being a graduate of UNLV (University of Nevada Las Vegas), and her climbing the corporate/media ladder. Not to mention Tomi Lahren has probably been fooling around all this time with the top 1%-10% of desirable men but of whom they neither didn't commit to her or she broke of the engagement(s). However, if she was truly a traditional or conservative woman ( a Tradcon), Ms. Lahren would have been married and had a family by now (just like NolliGirl504).
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:
August 16th, 2020, 6:28 pm
Tomi Lahren Says "Men Are Trash." She recently broke up with her fiance a few months ago (he gave her a $50,000 engagement ring). She recently posted this on her Facebook page.

Who is she? Why should we care what she has to say? Why does her video have so many views?
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:

Jamesbond, I think Tomi Lahren and women like her are TRASH!!! People such as her are super picky in their younger years by dating only the top 10% to 20% of "high value" men while ignoring rest. Also, Tomi Lahren (and those like her) has very nasty attitudes and a strong sense of entitlement!!! Only by the time they "hit the wall" they'll ask that infamous question," where did all the men go"? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 1:13 pm

Contrarian Expatriate Ms. Lahren is a future "cat lady" in the making!!! HA HA HA!!! She is in the age range of 27-34 of soon "hitting the wall". And you are 100% right about her being a FEMINIST. This due to both her pro-choice/abortion stance, having a nasty attitude and a sense of entitlement, being a graduate of UNLV (University of Nevada Las Vegas), and her climbing the corporate/media ladder. Not to mention Tomi Lahren has probably been fooling around all this time with the top 1%-10% of desirable men but of whom they neither didn't commit to her or she broke of the engagement(s). However, if she was truly a traditional or conservative woman ( a Tradcon), Ms. Lahren would have been married and had a family by now (just like NolliGirl504).
My thoughts exactly about her coming out for abortion. She lost all conservative credibility when she did that.

I was never a fan of hers since she is so superficial in her analyses of the issues, but her real claim to fame was her appearance. So much for her future since that wall collision is imminent. Seems like she senses that too.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

jamesbond wrote:
If you hate someone tell them to marry an American woman. Its the worst advice ever. I assume her boyfriend got the ring back.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

August 17th, 2020, 2:07 pm
IraqVet2003 wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 1:13 pm

My thoughts exactly about her coming out for abortion. She lost all conservative credibility when she did that.

I was never a fan of hers since she is so superficial in her analyses of the issues, but her real claim to fame was her appearance. So much for her future since that wall collision is imminent. Seems like she senses that too.
Neither was I Contrarian Expatriate. And I also agree with you that only real reason why Tomi Lahren has stayed around so long is her LOOKS.....PERIOD!!! She is that stereotypical all-American blonde "bimbo", "airhead", "cheerleader", or "Barbie" that draws in many viewers and ratings. But perhaps Ms. Lahren should take advice from Judge Judy who once stated in the title of her book, "Beauty Fades....DUMB IS FOREVER"!!!! HA HA HA LOL!!!