The INNER HELL of sexual & romantic deprivation in America that you FEEL but can't talk about!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

The INNER HELL of sexual & romantic deprivation in America that you FEEL but can't talk about!

Post by Winston »

Have any of you thought about this while frustrated in the US?

It's like when you're in the US you see all these great consumer choices everywhere, like at Walmart or Trader Joes. And beautiful parks and landscapes when you drive on the road. But none of your sexual desires or romantic desires can be fulfilled and it leaves you constantly frustrated because you can't do anything about it. You can't talk about it because talking about it is taboo, that's an unspoken rule. You're not allowed to talk about sexual deprivation in America or the suffering you get from it. But you FEEL it all the time. So WTF?! What the hell are you supposed to do? Suffer all the time? Its an inner hell in America!

The worst thing about this is that you are POWERLESS to do anything about it, because in America, if you don't get a wife or girlfriend naturally then you CANNOT try to make it happen, because to try to "make it happen" would be going against the flow, and that's considered creepy and taboo in America.

And of course if you approach girls you're a creep and pervert. And if you ask a girl out she will say that she has a boyfriend or that you aren't her type, every time, 100 percent of the time, even if u ask 100 girls out. Hence it's a no win situation and neverending frustration!

And no! PUA or New Age teachings DO NOT help at all! Even if you're totally positive all the time, it makes NO DIFFERENCE at all! I swear they are wrong, not me! I swear it.

So overall, its a neverending INNER HELL in America and you can't talk about it or complain about it openly! Does that suck or what?

Don't you hate how when you're horny in the US you can't do anything about it, and can't get sex or romance or love or even a date? What's the point of working hard, just for the sake of working hard, especially if you're unhappy, lonely and depressed? That's so boring and empty and you KNOW that people who tell you it's your fault are WRONG, because you are frustrated and powerless and you KNOW it's the environment/culture that's the problem, NOT YOU. You didn't choose this, and you are powerless to change it, so how can it be your fault?! When New Agers claim "no one is a victim" that's their religious belief and philosophy, it's not a fact that they can prove, and no they cannot prove how something like this is your fault, because clearly you are a victim in this scenario.

No one dares to ask these questions in the US though even though I think about them everyday! Do any of you ever think about this or wonder these questions too?

I know a young New Yorker Jew named Jared who complains about this all the time. He complains that he can't do anything about it because he has to work in the US everyday for his relative, and his parents make him. Here's what I don't get.

How can guys like Jared work hard everyday in the US when they're not happy and have no reason to live for and nothing to work for? At least in the movies, unhappy men have beautiful wives waiting at home for them, but we don't even have that! I couldn't force myself to do that even if my parents made me. Parents cannot force you to do something you don't want to. If Jared refused to work a crummy job and his parents kicked him out, he could just live on the street or live on welfare and get government benefits. At least he'd be free from slave labor. If one absolutely refuses to work a shitty job, there's nothing your parents can do about it really. Jared must live in fear or psychological control if he doesnt realize this. Lots of people defy their parents and get their way in the end if you stand your ground and refuse to budge. I doubt Jared's parents would really throw him out into the streets at a homeless shelter.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mercury
Junior Poster

Re: The INNER HELL of sexual & romantic deprivation in America that you FEEL but can't talk about!

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:
September 1st, 2020, 2:36 am

It's like when you're in the US you see all these great consumer choices everywhere, like at Walmart or Trader Joes. And beautiful parks and landscapes when you drive on the road. But none of your sexual desires or romantic desires can be fulfilled and it leaves you constantly frustrated because you can't do anything about it. You can't talk about it because talking about it is taboo, that's an unspoken rule. You're not allowed to talk about sexual deprivation in America or the suffering you get from it. But you FEEL it all the time. So WTF?! What the hell are you supposed to do? Suffer all the time? Its an inner hell in America!

The worst thing about this is that you are POWERLESS to do anything about it, because in America, if you don't get a wife or girlfriend naturally then you CANNOT try to make it happen, because to try to "make it happen" would be going against the flow, and that's considered creepy and taboo in America.

And of course if you approach girls you're a creep and pervert. And if you ask a girl out she will say that she has a boyfriend or that you aren't her type, every time, 100 percent of the time, even if u ask 100 girls out. Hence it's a no win situation and neverending frustration!
Actually, if you don't get a wife or girlfriend in the United States, you can not try to make it happen because to try to make it happen is ILLEGAL under Federal law in the United States and is one of the surest ways to end up in prison. And of course, approaching girls is a capital felony under Federal law in the United States. In fact, take a look at this. http://patch.com/florida/fort-myers/man ... -date-nodx
And no! PUA or New Age teachings DO NOT help at all! Even if you're totally positive all the time, it makes NO DIFFERENCE at all! I swear they are wrong, not me! I swear it.

So overall, its a neverending INNER HELL in America and you can't talk about it or complain about it openly! Does that suck or what?

Don't you hate how when you're horny in the US you can't do anything about it, and can't get sex or romance or love or even a date? What's the point of working hard, just for the sake of working hard, especially if you're unhappy, lonely and depressed? That's so boring and empty and you KNOW that people who tell you it's your fault are WRONG, because you are frustrated and powerless and you KNOW it's the environment/culture that's the problem, NOT YOU. You didn't choose this, and you are powerless to change it, so how can it be your fault?! When New Agers claim "no one is a victim" that's their religious belief and philosophy, it's not a fact that they can prove, and no they cannot prove how something like this is your fault, because clearly you are a victim in this scenario.

No one dares to ask these questions in the US though even though I think about them everyday! Do any of you ever think about this or wonder these questions too?

I know a young New Yorker Jew named Jared who complains about this all the time. He complains that he can't do anything about it because he has to work in the US everyday for his relative, and his parents make him. Here's what I don't get.

How can guys like Jared work hard everyday in the US when they're not happy and have no reason to live for and nothing to work for? At least in the movies, unhappy men have beautiful wives waiting at home for them, but we don't even have that! I couldn't force myself to do that even if my parents made me. Parents cannot force you to do something you don't want to. If Jared refused to work a crummy job and his parents kicked him out, he could just live on the street or live on welfare and get government benefits. At least he'd be free from slave labor. If one absolutely refuses to work a shitty job, there's nothing your parents can do about it really. Jared must live in fear or psychological control if he doesnt realize this. Lots of people defy their parents and get their way in the end if you stand your ground and refuse to budge. I doubt Jared's parents would really throw him out into the streets at a homeless shelter.
Clearly, in America, men are expected to be robots and drones.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The INNER HELL of sexual & romantic deprivation in America that you FEEL but can't talk about!

Post by Winston »

What I'm talking about has nothing to do with legality or law. It's simply SOCIALLY taboo to approach women in America. It has been since 1992 or so. Government is not what takes away your freedom, social culture is. Remember? Come here to Taiwan or Japan and you will see what I mean, the government does nothing, yet there's no freedom to approach women or be yourself or express yourself, because of the SOCIAL CULTURE, not government. Americans got it all wrong.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

It's like when you're in the US you see all these great consumer choices everywhere, like at Walmart or Trader Joes. And beautiful parks and landscapes when you drive on the road. But none of your sexual desires or romantic desires can be fulfilled and it leaves you constantly frustrated because you can't do anything about it.
Have you ever thought that you have actually f***ed hundreds if not thousands of different women and that you're still unsatisfied, that your sexual desires might be a bit unrealistic?

Do you not think that a 5ft 6ins, Asian-American, not in the best health might have to dial down the expectations a bit? Because your sexual desires are unrealistic and unobtainable because you want to f**k everything that moves, you (still...) have the libido of a horny Jack Russell.

We all have to as we become middle-aged, young girls whom we find attractive are not naturally drawn to us as they once were because we're the same age as their fathers - thankfully, Mother Nature for most of us has knocked off the hard edge to our libido with time but not with you. I am not going to tell you how to deal with it but you need to start thinking about going down the CE route - he uses his financial means to date and keep pretty young women - because that's what you want as well but it is going to cost you.

You are not being 'deprived' we all have our time in the sun and you have had yours definitely. You probably have stored thousands of 'memory wanks' on your eternal hard drive, your mate from Singapore... EthanSG said it on a post about you successfully escaping the rat race and the 9-to-5 and all you do is complain and whinge, have you ever thought about smelling the roses for once or what you actually have?
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

It's simply SOCIALLY taboo to approach women in America
This is False. It is not socially taboo to approach women in America.

I've lived in America for 30 years and then 6 other countries in the last 4 years. I think American women are much more selective in what men they choose to date / have relationships with. And I think they're more bitchy and judgmental than women in SE Asia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

kangarunner wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 9:23 am
Winston wrote:It's simply SOCIALLY taboo to approach women in America
This is False. It is not socially taboo to approach women in America.
No he's right, while men approaching women is still a part of life in America and it's seen as traditional heterosexual behavior in practice it's strongly frowned upon like a lot of other male behaviors. Not always by the women being approached but by most bystanders. If it was seen as a normal part of social life then bystanders who observed men chatting up women and disapproved would hesitant to express their opinions in public because they would be social taboos. But now Americans are eager to put down men who seek women because that's socially accepted but men approaching women is not.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

It's not taboo to approach women in the west but you have to be mindful of where you approach them, the venue is important, the best place is on a university campus if you are a student yourself - which is where a lot of women meet the love of their life. Sports clubs, debating societies, within your class blahblahblah, pubs and clubs are another place though the chances of getting 'shot down' are really good, you just have to have a thick skin - some women are utter cunts and the chances of rejection are really high. You need to be quite mentally resilient - which is what the secret weapon of these 'PUA gurus' really have.

Approaching women in the street isn't a good place because if they're transiting somewhere then they're probably in a rush but train and bus stations are good places to strike up a conversation if you're sat next to someone.

The one thing you have to remember with any half-decent looking woman is that they have options, sometimes more options than they can handle. They don't really need you coming into their lives unless

a) They REALLY like you

b) You're in their lives by some fortuitous coincidence (classmate, workmate, you go to the same gym etc) and they get to know you and you 'grow' on them.

A lot of my female students have a massive crush on me because I make them laugh and I smell nice and I dress well and they get to know me over a period of time but if I just approached them in the street and they had never seen me in their lives they would just tell me to get lost.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

That's why China is a great place to meet women because most shops and restaurants are inundated with young women between the ages of 18-25 - it is full of this demographic - The Adventurer states this in one of his posts and he is correct, if you become a 'regular' in such an establishment and you are polite and smiley, one of the pretty young ladies will develop a crush on you, guaranteed. I am sure this is the same in The Philippines and places in Latin America where there are lots of young ladies who need work and take these kind of public sector roles and are pretty enough.

In the UK, it isn't that kind of place and going to coffee places isn't cheap by any stretch of the imagination and customer service is crap anyway. I don't know about the US but becoming a regular somewhere, where there are loads of pretty ladies working there is a good way of meeting people in some countries.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

yick wrote:
September 18th, 2020, 7:12 pm
It's not taboo to approach women in the west but you have to be mindful of where you approach them, the venue is important, the best place is on a university campus if you are a student yourself - which is where a lot of women meet the love of their life. Sports clubs, debating societies, within your class blahblahblah, pubs and clubs are another place though the chances of getting 'shot down' are really good, you just have to have a thick skin - some women are utter cunts and the chances of rejection are really high. You need to be quite mentally resilient - which is what the secret weapon of these 'PUA gurus' really have.

Approaching women in the street isn't a good place because if they're transiting somewhere then they're probably in a rush but train and bus stations are good places to strike up a conversation if you're sat next to someone.

The one thing you have to remember with any half-decent looking woman is that they have options, sometimes more options than they can handle. They don't really need you coming into their lives unless

a) They REALLY like you

b) You're in their lives by some fortuitous coincidence (classmate, workmate, you go to the same gym etc) and they get to know you and you 'grow' on them.

A lot of my female students have a massive crush on me because I make them laugh and I smell nice and I dress well and they get to know me over a period of time but if I just approached them in the street and they had never seen me in their lives they would just tell me to get lost.
Yick say truth so yes certain type guy even goofy guy make the chinagirl feel funny maybe giddys i remember meet so so pretty chinagirl 27 want meet man marry looking online dozens man see one chubyman dress funny and make laughs profile she start gigle then message and wala labam kaboom few months afters i hear the wed bels for she go america start family for 27 on cusping spoil goods and lucky she family not so minding elderman joe in 40 somethings

i think chinagirl like funy man or cuty man and niceman or she see the something so specialty and maybe even our lisa when see wiseton she see the something but wiseton have the murphy monkey on back for always destructions what he make

and we see be familiar makes enhancement atraction for the humannature not only chinagirl so go slo jo let chinagirl make hintings then you kno timing when she ready step after step

but story usual not hapy end for even chinagirl faling for you maybe have the intimacy contactuals even but then o then she tell momy dady wong who say no way hose for you our dear young baby you need find good chinaman for joe forenman coruption your heart so next day she say so long jo i gotta go

maybe always are exceptionals but for young goodgirl so so many see joe english teacher for flinging not the longlife for watch the outsourced movie even more extreme for taking the place in india
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
WisconsinMan82
Freshman Poster

Post by WisconsinMan82 »

I've literally never been on a date in my life.

I've also only ever lived in America.
5/13/2024
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 2:09 pm
What I'm talking about has nothing to do with legality or law. It's simply SOCIALLY taboo to approach women in America. It has been since 1992 or so. Government is not what takes away your freedom, social culture is. Remember? Come here to Taiwan or Japan and you will see what I mean, the government does nothing, yet there's no freedom to approach women or be yourself or express yourself, because of the SOCIAL CULTURE, not government. Americans got it all wrong.
What if I told you that American government has started taking social freedoms away in the late 2000s and 2010s and passing new laws in that time era making it a felony to socialize in a non-business manner?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

WisconsinMan82 wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 6:08 pm

If you've never dated an American woman consider yourself lucky. Its like sticking your hand into a meat grinder.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 1:08 am
WisconsinMan82 wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 6:08 pm

If you've never dated an American woman consider yourself lucky. Its like sticking your hand into a meat grinder.
Taco I am glad you found happiness...
Time to Hide!