Would any girl find such nasty comments entertaining?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Would any girl find such nasty comments entertaining?

Post by mattyman »

Who would find any guy like this attractive who talks about guys the don't know who're lonely?

You're sort of guys are lonely and unhappy because;
1. They have no relationships, get no sex unless paid for
2. They have no rewarding careers or interesting professions, even hobbies
3. They do not travel, and bitch and whine on the internet
4. Few of them have families of their own; most appear to be genetic dead-ends

Can she relate to what it’s like to be in similar situations in the past? Likely she CAN and has had those experiences. Better than the shamer can (if you've EVER been in that situation) & can empathise with.

She certainly WON'T be saying nasty ill-thought-out things like that on anon forums, should have better things to do (bitching to other girls maybe).

Are most girls going to be entertained or disgusted by the above sorts of comments? They won't be entertained by shaming.

Is the above constructive? No. Does it give useful advice? No it doesn't. Is it even 'tough love'. No it isn't. Is it insulting and patronising? Yes it is.

I think many girls (barring robots) would be just as disgusted with what's said above as would many guys would be; hot and fat alike.

The types that find it entertaining are not the types for me. It's a big world. Au revoir.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would any girl find such nasty comments entertaining?

Post by yick »

No woman wants a wimp who starts crying because some bloke he doesn't know is giving his opinion. How has that worked out for you up until now?

You're anonymous too... you're posting anonymously so why attack people for doing something you are doing at the moment.

And do you think 'being constructive' is crying about things you can't change and whinging about lockdown - how is that helping you?

I am sure the one thing you really want is to be off this forum and to be 'happier abroad' what are you doing to make this happen?