Is International Dating For Losers?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
hb2345
Freshman Poster

Re: Is International Dating For Losers?

Post by hb2345 »

If you have to travel all the way to Russia or China just so you can get with a woman that means you're a simp. It's fine to expatriate, travel, and explore other cultures, but only if it's done on it's own accord and not tied to dating. Moving into another country just so you can get sex or get married and start a family is for losers. There is virtually no difference between having a family in US or Russia. You can run into horrible women anywhere in the world. And most women in the world are about the same. If I like the country I'm in, but I can't get laid, then I will just hire a prostitute or masturbate. But I'm sure as hell not leaving my homeland and moving to Philippines. The only reason to move to Philippines is the fact that you actually like Philippines and dislike your current location. All people should be happy a free and do what they want in life. Crossing an ocean and living in some third world shit hole that you don't even like just because you're hungry for some p***y IS for losers.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

It's fine to expatriate, travel, and explore other cultures, but only if it's done on it's own accord and not tied to dating.
Winston denies it. I mostly agree but I wouldn't put everyone in the same basket.

What about the men who fail with women early on? Few of them overcome early failure and become successful with women. The best women are usually taken by 25 then many years pass and the men who lost in dating are still single and unwanted or in an unhappy marriage. So what are those men left to do when they find themselves at 40 or 70 or even 80 and still hungry, reinvent themselves at that age and compete with the local men for their wives? If there are countries with more leftover women than the men know what to do with it makes sense to look to international dating. And travel can make their live less dull which can make them more attractive to local women upon returning. If dating failures are making an effort to change they should ignore the naysayers unless they hear alternative solutions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hb2345 wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 1:53 am
If you have to travel all the way to Russia or China just so you can get with a woman that means you're a simp.
Eh, if you were a simp you could marry some used up old hag. It more likely means that the government has gone to great expense to replace whatever it is that you would offer to females.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

hb2345 wrote:
If you have to travel all the way to Russia or China just so you can get with a woman that means you're a simp. It's fine to expatriate, travel, and explore other cultures, but only if it's done on it's own accord and not tied to dating. Moving into another country just so you can get sex or get married and start a family is for losers. There is virtually no difference between having a family in US or Russia. You can run into horrible women anywhere in the world. And most women in the world are about the same. If I like the country I'm in, but I can't get laid, then I will just hire a prostitute or masturbate. But I'm sure as hell not leaving my homeland and moving to Philippines. The only reason to move to Philippines is the fact that you actually like Philippines and dislike your current location. All people should be happy a free and do what they want in life. Crossing an ocean and living in some third world shit hole that you don't even like just because you're hungry for some p***y IS for losers.
Why not leave your homeland, the US is shit!

Expensive, crap and full of fat, obese, violent people.

Hey, if you're happy with it then you stay right there.

If there are losers then there are winners - who are the winners, you never said. I am sure there are great things about living in the Philippines.
hb2345
Freshman Poster

Post by hb2345 »

HappyGuy wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 9:24 pm
What about the men who fail with women early on? Few of them overcome early failure and become successful with women. The best women are usually taken by 25 then many years pass and the men who lost in dating are still single and unwanted or in an unhappy marriage. So what are those men left to do when they find themselves at 40 or 70 or even 80 and still hungry, reinvent themselves at that age and compete with the local men for their wives? If there are countries with more leftover women than the men know what to do with it makes sense to look to international dating. And travel can make their live less dull which can make them more attractive to local women upon returning. If dating failures are making an effort to change they should ignore the naysayers unless they hear alternative solutions.
I'm not a naysayer. I don't care what others do with their lives. I don't shame or tell anyone what to do. I simply answered his question. If you lose at something (game of dating in this case) then you're a loser. Because you lost. And if you shape your entire existence around some hole and are willing to leave your homeland, your family and friends, just so you can have sex in some god forsaken place that you would never even dreamed of visiting otherwise, that means you're a simp. If you are doing something you don't want to do because you are playing by other people's rules, that means you are not your own man. And I never respected people like that. They're simply pathetic. Just my opinion.
hb2345
Freshman Poster

Post by hb2345 »

yick wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 10:22 pm

If there are losers then there are winners - who are the winners, you never said. I am sure there are great things about living in the Philippines.
I never said who the winners are because no one asked me. If you don't like US or any other country then you should definitely leave. That's normal. There are great and not so great things about living in any country. The choice should be yours, but it's not always the case when it comes to your community here.
yick wrote:
Well, you just described Russia. Maybe not as fat as Americans, but they're getting there.
hb2345
Freshman Poster

Post by hb2345 »

Cornfed wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 9:56 pm
Eh, if you were a simp you could marry some used up old hag.
Yeah, and leaving US for some Moldovan village just so you can touch a booby makes you a player?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

hb2345 wrote:
If you have to travel all the way to Russia or China...

but I can't get laid, then I will just hire a prostitute or masturbate. But I'm sure as hell not leaving my homeland and moving to Philippines...

Crossing an ocean and living in some third world shit hole that you don't even like ...
When I read your comment (BTW the first comment from you after sign-up with this forum) I strongly doubt if you have ever been outside of your own country (which country? I guess USA?).

You mention only Russia, China and Philippines (considered as third world shit hole) but do you really think the world consists only of 3rd world shit holes + the paradise called USA? Honestly?

About USA, there are many reasons why to try to leave this paradise - like high crime rate, significantly overpriced legal fees and medical care, violent race-related riots, unstable jobs with income solely based on a few tips, extreme expensive higher education - and of course the behavior of women in that country against men also plays a role why you might consider to move away as a man.

About myself, I am from Central Europe and I am living in Japan since over 40 years - relocation was the best decision I ever made - for sure the place I am living now is not a 3rd world shit hole.

Loser? I enjoy to be a loser - and about international dating - you can meet many women living far away from your home and you cannot meet otherwise... Think about it...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hb2345 wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 12:04 am
HappyGuy wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 9:24 pm
I'm not a naysayer. I don't care what others do with their lives. I don't shame or tell anyone what to do. I simply answered his question. If you lose at something (game of dating in this case) then you're a loser. Because you lost. And if you shape your entire existence around some hole and are willing to leave your homeland, your family and friends, just so you can have sex in some god forsaken place that you would never even dreamed of visiting otherwise, that means you're a simp. If you are doing something you don't want to do because you are playing by other people's rules, that means you are not your own man. And I never respected people like that. They're simply pathetic. Just my opinion.
Numerous flaws in your narrow minded post:

1. First, there's nothing wrong with losing. Losers define the winners. Neither can exist without the other. They are like ying and yang. One is not better than the other. They are just opposite sides of a polarity and duality that must exist in the third dimensional world. Like two sides of a coin. Losers and winners define each other. This is the spiritual Zen perspective.

2. Second, the word "loser" is usually used in the US when you despise someone and see them as a failure, not just that they lost. For example if you lose in a game of chess, and you are called the loser of the game, it's not done with any derision. But when you call someone a "loser" in general, it's a hateful insult designed to make them feel like shit, like a failure and reject. It's more psychological and meant to put someone down. That's why the word has a negative connotation in this case.

3. You can lose in one area and win in another area, if it's not for you. Some men get rejected by women not because there's something wrong with them, they just have a vibe and personality that repels women and isn't attractive to women, even though they may be fine men with good character. Women cannot control who they love and don't. It's mysterious and intangible, not something you can control. Some people are liked by a lot of people and some aren't, even if they are good people. Men who are unusually deep and philosophical and on their own wavelength, like Nikola Tesla for example, are not gonna appeal to women in general. Not their fault. A man cannot be something he's not. There are good men in the US who cannot get women. There are even men who are very likable to other men, but not to women. It's not a choice. We do not choose who we are attracted to. And we cannot be something we are not. Hence, blaming the victim isn't fair and doesn't make sense.

4. For someone to be a bad person, he would have to know right from wrong and knowingly choose to do wrong. In that sense you can call them a bad person. But a man who is not attractive to women is not that kind of loser. He just simply doesn't suit women's tastes, even if he is a good man with many good traits.

5. Most of us here go abroad because we don't fit into American culture and people, for many reasons, not just women. We don't go abroad just for the women, but even if we did, nothing wrong with that. If a man is a womanizer and casanova or a playboy type, then women are his passion, and so of course that's important for him. Who are you to judge? Your opinions are narrow and only your opinion, they are not fact or truth. Only narrow people call others losers and don't see the big picture. Only narrow people like to label others.

6. You are wrong that women are the same everywhere. In most other countries they are friendlier and more normal and more down to earth, just like America was in the 70's and prior. If you travel more, you will see that, unless your observation skills suck of course. Not everyone is aware. How do you explain men who do a lot better overseas with foreign women? Some men do a little better, but some do a lot better. My friend Rock who couldn't get any dates in the US, dated a lot of women in Asia, some of whom were middle class too, not just the poor women who needed his money. How do you explain that?

So you see, don't generalize. There are always exceptions. Not every guy who can't attract AW is a loser or a reject or failure or defective in some way. If oil and water don't mix for example, it doesn't mean one is defective, it just means they aren't meant to mix. My personality and soul for example, doesn't fit in the fake, empty, workaholic culture. I fit better in soulful latin countries like Italy, Spain, Philippines, Latin America, etc. Doesn't mean there's something defective about me. US culture is just a bad fit for me. I do not live to work and am not fake and empty and full of BS delusional beliefs like the average American is, and I don't like countries with no social connection either. I'm not the only one who feels this way. I do acknowledge though that some do fit in the US, but not everyone. As they say, different strokes for different folks.

7. Sometimes it's not our choice. Destiny and karma may draw some people abroad if that's their fate or the gods have a purpose for them abroad. That happens too. Everyone has a different path and destiny and purpose. For some that purpose or path is to go abroad. If so, then circumstances will draw them there or push them there, and nothing will work out in their home country. Not by choice of course. If so then again, it's not their fault. If we all had a choice we'd all love to have had a great life in our native countries, but we cannot choose what happens to us.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hb2345 wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 12:18 am
yick wrote:

I never said who the winners are because no one asked me. If you don't like US or any other country then you should definitely leave. That's normal. There are great and not so great things about living in any country. The choice should be yours, but it's not always the case when it comes to your community here.
yick wrote:
Well, you just described Russia. Maybe not as fat as Americans, but they're getting there.
Only older women in Russia are fat, not the younger ones. Aren't you talking about the big men there? I didn't see any fat young girls in Russia.
Yeah, and leaving US for some Moldovan village just so you can touch a booby makes you a player?
Doesn't make them a loser either. If you can get what you want overseas, why not? Nothing wrong with that. If one store doesn't have what you need, nothing wrong with going to another store. Keep in mind that calling someone a "loser" doesn't make them a loser. Neither does it change anything. If a man gets what he wants and needs in X country, then he gets what he wants and needs. Labeling him a "loser" doesn't change that nor does it define him. It's just your narrow opinion, nothing more.

Please see what my cultural advisor Ladislav has to say here about why we aren't losers:

https://www.happierabroad.com/motivation.php
https://www.happierabroad.com/alternative.php
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To those who consider me and others who date abroad to be losers, my cultural advisor Ladislav has this to say to you:

"To those who consider us losers, here is our answer:

We have discovered that love and sex are commodities as any others and they both obey market trends and the laws of supply and demand. We treat male and female attractiveness only in marketing ways, as well.

In other words we export the attractiveness of the American male to global markets rather than depending on the domestic markets alone. If that is being a loser, than any export company that tries to find better markets for its products is a loser, too.

Global marketing is a respectable trend and international trade is a quadrillion dollar a year business. Can you imagine someone writing an email to a large global company with billions in sale around the world and saying something like this:

You loser, what's wrong with a good old American market? Why can't you find an American customer.

Worse yet: Hey what's wrong with American investors? Why sell out treasury bills to the Chinese and Saudis?

As it happens, an American Citizen man ( of any race, age and looks) is in greater demand in many countries than he is at home where he is surplus merchandise. So, we are here to market ourselves on the global scale."

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

hb2345 wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 12:43 am
Cornfed wrote:
April 4th, 2021, 9:56 pm
Eh, if you were a simp you could marry some used up old hag.
Yes it does.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

hb2345 wrote:
April 5th, 2021, 12:18 am
yick wrote:

yick wrote:
So I am asking you now, who are the winners? It must be a pretty broad church if the losers are the ones who leave because they can't get laid.

Now saying that, there are - or there were men who went to Russia to get a white woman because they couldn't get the same thing back home or not of that quality but they're hardly losers - they were playing the system which is why men go to Colombia because they can get nicer looking women than that they deserve that might pass as white. Despite that - the whole wide world is closing off to them - the men that were in Russia in the beginning of the milenium aren't there now - Russian women of today don't have that same same need to leave and get to America - they now know America is full of fat, poor violent people - everyone knows - but there was a time when some dork could go to the former Soviet Union and get a nice looking woman - but why does that make him a loser, I don't know...

What you are talking about happened in a specific period of time that doesn't exist anymore... the below wouldn't happen today in 2021.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If I were a single man who couldn't find a wife in the US, and I went to Russia on some tour or in response to an online discussion or something like that like that and got a white woman to bring back and she was a good wife, a pretty girl, etc., why would I care if other people called me a looser? Who cares about their opinion?

I met my wife when I lived in Indonesia. I have never heard anyone call me a loser about that. (CE might have called me all kinds of names. His opinion is based on nothing and doesn't count, either.) I have seen people ask my wife if she had a sister, though.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Most western countries are a sausage fest and the quality of the women is very low. It makes sense to get girlfriend from another country.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs